Seems very quiet here about the bombs

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
a1mamacat

Seems very quiet here about the bombs

#1 Post by a1mamacat » Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:02 am

the difference between protesting to chase someone out of a restaurant, and sending them a bomb seems to directly correlate to the overt approval of your president supporting violence of his supporters.
Lover of Soft Animals and Fine Art
1st annual international BBBL Champeeeeen!

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

Re: Seems very quiet here about the bombs

#2 Post by Beebs52 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:12 am

a1mamacat wrote:the difference between protesting to chase someone out of a restaurant, and sending them a bomb seems to directly correlate to the overt approval of your president supporting violence of his supporters.
Nice. Do you know who's responsible? Who in any right mind would do this? Don't make shit up. We'll hafta call you Sssauce
Well, then

BackInTex

#3 Post by BackInTex » Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:23 am

a1mamacat wrote:the difference between protesting to chase someone out of a restaurant, and sending them a bomb seems to directly correlate to the overt approval of your president supporting violence of his supporters.
What about shooting politicians playing softball? Or shooting cops in the back of the head while filling up their patrol car? Or shooting cops while they are protecting those protesting against them?

And who here has approved of Trump supporting violence?
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

War is where the government tells you who the bad guy is.
Revolution is when you decide that for yourself.
-- Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Bob Juch

#4 Post by Bob Juch » Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:27 am

BackInTex wrote:
What about shooting politicians playing softball? Or shooting cops in the back of the head while filling up their patrol car? Or shooting cops while they are protecting those protesting against them?

So, Mr. Whatabout, that justifies today's actions?
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#5 Post by Beebs52 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:43 am

Bob Juch wrote:
BackInTex wrote:

Are you deliberately obtuse or is it a gene from one of your ancestors?
Well, then

BackInTex

#6 Post by BackInTex » Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:50 am

Beebs52 wrote:
Bob Juch wrote:
BackInTex wrote:

Are you deliberately obtuse or is it a gene from one of your ancestors?
Perhaps one of Jefferson's goats.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

BackInTex

#7 Post by BackInTex » Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:55 am

Bob Juch wrote: So, Mr. Whatabout, that justifies today's actions?
Not in the least. Never implied it did. My "whatabouts" were targeted to Saucie's relating these attacks to those of us who support many things about Trump (but not what she implies we approve of) and that we must "approve" of these by association.

She's being a turd (to be polite).
~~ Thomas Jefferson

silverscreenselect

#8 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:57 am

BackInTex wrote: And who here has approved of Trump supporting violence?
No one here has approved of Trump supporting violence, but at least one member of this Bored has opined repeatedly that the real danger we face is from left wing, Antifa activists being stirred up by George Soros, presumably to disturb Mitch McConnell's lunch.

I do think we'll know who's behind this pretty soon, since the bomber or bombers don't appear to be very sophisticated and the unexploded bombs and packages should have lots of evidence in them
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

BackInTex

#9 Post by BackInTex » Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:00 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
BackInTex wrote: And who here has approved of Trump supporting violence?
No one here has approved of Trump supporting violence, but at least one member of this Bored has opined repeatedly that the real danger we face is from left wing, Antifa activists being stirred up by George Soros, presumably to disturb Mitch McConnell's lunch.

I do think we'll know who's behind this pretty soon, since the bomber or bombers don't appear to be very sophisticated and the unexploded bombs and packages should have lots of evidence in them
I hope so.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

tlynn78

#10 Post by tlynn78 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:47 pm

Of course it does, dear. :roll:
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

#11 Post by SportsFan68 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:19 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Not in the least. Never implied it did. My "whatabouts" were targeted to Saucie's relating these attacks to those of us who support many things about Trump (but not what she implies we approve of) and that we must "approve" of these by association.

That is NOT polite. A turd is a lump of excrement. Stop saying turd and saying or thinking that it's a polite euphemism. It's not.
-- In Iroquois society, leaders are encouraged to remember seven generations in the past and consider seven generations in the future when making decisions that affect the people.
-- America would be a better place if leaders would do more long-term thinking. -- Wilma Mankiller

a1mamacat

#12 Post by a1mamacat » Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:36 pm

BackInTex wrote:

Not in the least. Never implied that you supported these actions. My comment was that your president provides overt approval for violence against political opponents and the media. Usually actions such as these cause massive posting.
Lover of Soft Animals and Fine Art
1st annual international BBBL Champeeeeen!

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#13 Post by Beebs52 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:38 pm

a1mamacat wrote:
BackInTex wrote:

Not in the least. Never implied that you supported these actions. My comment was that your president provides overt approval for violence against political opponents and the media. Usually actions such as these cause massive posting.
Massive posting? wtf?
Well, then

tlynn78

#14 Post by tlynn78 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:44 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
a1mamacat wrote:
BackInTex wrote:

Massive posting? wtf?
It is a little odd the usual Bored cryers haven't inundated us with all their insider knowledge and updates, enaht. Must be a glitch in the Batphone.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

BackInTex

#15 Post by BackInTex » Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:17 pm

a1mamacat wrote:
BackInTex wrote:

Um, the title of this thread is Seems very quiet here about the bombs

"Here" along with your comment implies the unusual quietness was from the usual suspects here. Your comment was not about the President's overt approval, but the overt approval of the President and his [supposed] support of violence. If not for the "here" in the title, I could be persuaded to think it was not about some "here", but that word is there.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#16 Post by Bob78164 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:18 pm

a1mamacat wrote:
BackInTex wrote:

Check the George Soros thread. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

BackInTex

#17 Post by BackInTex » Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:21 pm

SportsFan68 wrote: That is NOT polite. A turd is a lump of excrement. Stop saying turd and saying or thinking that it's a polite euphemism. It's not.
Turd can be a polite or even endearing euphemism. I hear it used both ways, often.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

Bob Juch

#18 Post by Bob Juch » Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:22 pm

BackInTex wrote:
SportsFan68 wrote: That is NOT polite. A turd is a lump of excrement. Stop saying turd and saying or thinking that it's a polite euphemism. It's not.
Turd can be a polite or even endearing euphemism. I hear it used both ways, often.
Is that why you keep polishing them?
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#19 Post by Beebs52 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:37 pm

Ricin, Collins, Mattis,etc...
Well, then

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#20 Post by Beebs52 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:06 pm

Well, then

Bob Juch

#21 Post by Bob Juch » Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:59 pm

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#22 Post by Beebs52 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:37 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
I see the queen of whataboutism is alive and well.
6ou are funny. Terrorist attacks only count against Dems. Of course.
Well, then

themanintheseersuckersuit

#23 Post by themanintheseersuckersuit » Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:34 pm

When it was time, he went downstairs, took his place in the lobby before the entourage appeared. The hotel staff had been lined up to see their boss, the president, go by. A few of them applauded. Most did not.

The president didn’t seem to notice. He waved, in his desultory fashion. The Secret Service agents clustered around him, ushered him toward the armored limo idling outside at the curb.

The Russian waited until they were a few steps past before he drew the gun. He sighted on the center of the president’s back, and squeezed the trigger.
Suitguy is not bitter.

feels he represents the many educated and rational onlookers who believe that the hysterical denouncement of lay scepticism is both unwarranted and counter-productive

The problem, then, is that such calls do not address an opposition audience so much as they signal virtue. They talk past those who need convincing. They ignore actual facts and counterargument. And they are irreparably smug.

Bob Juch

#24 Post by Bob Juch » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:20 pm

themanintheseersuckersuit wrote:When it was time, he went downstairs, took his place in the lobby before the entourage appeared. The hotel staff had been lined up to see their boss, the president, go by. A few of them applauded. Most did not.

The president didn’t seem to notice. He waved, in his desultory fashion. The Secret Service agents clustered around him, ushered him toward the armored limo idling outside at the curb.

The Russian waited until they were a few steps past before he drew the gun. He sighted on the center of the president’s back, and squeezed the trigger.
The gun misfires and the story ends with a Secret Service agent handing over his Glock and saying, "Here, use mine."

Bob Juch

#25 Post by Bob Juch » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:20 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Bob Juch wrote:
I see the queen of whataboutism is alive and well.
6ou are funny. Terrorist attacks only count against Dems. Of course.
Only when Trump doesn't encourage them.