WWTBAM Bored
http://wwtbambored.com/

PSM's Facebook post
http://wwtbambored.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=56852
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Bob Juch [ Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:25 am ]
Post subject:  PSM's Facebook post

I won't report it here, but here's a link. Too bad there are not hundreds of thousands more like her.

https://www.facebook.com/juliesuchard/p ... 3196669634

Author:  Beebs52 [ Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PSM's Facebook post

You realize if you're not on fb...

Author:  Bob Juch [ Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PSM's Facebook post

Beebs52 wrote:
You realize if you're not on fb...

You miss out, yes.

Author:  Estonut [ Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PSM's Facebook post

Bob Juch wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:
You realize if you're not on fb...
You miss out, yes.
As if you don't know how to copy & paste!

Author:  Bob Juch [ Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PSM's Facebook post

Estonut wrote:
Bob Juch wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:
You realize if you're not on fb...
You miss out, yes.
As if you don't know how to copy & paste!

I don't belive in cross-posting.

Author:  Beebs52 [ Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PSM's Facebook post

Bob Juch wrote:
Estonut wrote:
Bob Juch wrote:
You miss out, yes.
As if you don't know how to copy & paste!

I don't belive in cross-posting.


This IS crossposting if you're on fb. Hello. Even if you're not. You just cross posted from one site to another. Dude.

Author:  K.P. [ Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PSM's Facebook post

You have to not only be on Facebook, but be friends with the poster in this case.

Author:  Estonut [ Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PSM's Facebook post

Beebs52 wrote:
Bob Juch wrote:
Estonut wrote:
As if you don't know how to copy & paste!
I don't belive in cross-posting.
This IS crossposting if you're on fb. Hello. Even if you're not. You just cross posted from one site to another. Dude.
Be glad there are not hundreds of thousands more like him.

Author:  a1mamacat [ Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PSM's Facebook post

well I cross posted, and nobody chewed me out (yet)

Author:  Beebs52 [ Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:43 am ]
Post subject:  Re: PSM's Facebook post

a1mamacat wrote:
well I cross posted, and nobody chewed me out (yet)


He had just made a deal of not cross posting which was goofy. I think you're okay...

Author:  K.P. [ Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PSM's Facebook post

Is somebody gonna tell us what the post is about?

Author:  Bob78164 [ Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PSM's Facebook post

K.P. wrote:
Is somebody gonna tell us what the post is about?
She recited in some detail the ways in which she got personally involved in the just-completed election, and called on people to stay involved in our democracy. --Bob

Author:  ghostjmf [ Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PSM's Facebook post

fb wouldn't let me read it

Author:  K.P. [ Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PSM's Facebook post

Bob78164 wrote:
K.P. wrote:
Is somebody gonna tell us what the post is about?
She recited in some detail the ways in which she got personally involved in the just-completed election, and called on people to stay involved in our democracy. --Bob


Thanks, Bob.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 6 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/