Man Who Writes Bigfoot Erotica Now a U.S. Congressman

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Bob Juch

Man Who Writes Bigfoot Erotica Now a U.S. Congressman

#1 Post by Bob Juch » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:49 pm

Republican Denver Riggleman — a man who once wrote a book titled Mating Habits of Bigfoot and Why Women Want Him — just beat out Democratic challenger Leslie Cockburn (Olivia Wilde’s mom) for the U.S. House of Representatives in Virginia’s Fifth Congressional District seat. The district has historically voted Republican. In what has to be the strangest race in the midterms, Riggelman beat Cockburn by seven points, according to the New York Times.

We learned about Riggleman and his Bigfoot book in July, when Cockburn tweeted out a screenshot from Riggleman’s Instagram. The post showed a buff, naked drawing of Bigfoot, with a very large censor bar covering Bigfoot’s privates. “Don’t erase the censor box…” Riggleman had captioned the post.

Cockburn’s tweet contained two damaging pieces of information about Riggleman. She wrote that he “was caught on camera campaigning with a white supremacist. Now he has been exposed as a devotee of Bigfoot erotica.”
More: https://www.thecut.com/2018/11/denver-r ... terms.html
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

BackInTex

Re: Man Who Writes Bigfoot Erotica Now a U.S. Congressman

#2 Post by BackInTex » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:57 pm

And still the Democrats in Virginia voted for him over HRC 2.0.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#3 Post by Beebs52 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:31 pm

Well, then

Bob Juch

#4 Post by Bob Juch » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:08 pm

Proving once again that you're the Queen of Whataboutism.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#5 Post by Beebs52 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:26 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Proving once again that you're the Queen of Whataboutism.
Proving again that you're the king of who gives a shit.
Well, then

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#6 Post by littlebeast13 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:36 pm

Someone please explain to me what is objectionably wrong about someone writing Bigfoot erotica. I'm not even being sarcastic....

lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com

flockofseagulls104

#7 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:10 pm

littlebeast13 wrote:Someone please explain to me what is objectionably wrong about someone writing Bigfoot erotica. I'm not even being sarcastic....

lb13
It came from the bat-phone. It's not up to him to question why.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Estonut
Evil Genius

#8 Post by Estonut » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:52 pm

littlebeast13 wrote:Someone please explain to me what is objectionably wrong about someone writing Bigfoot erotica. I'm not even being sarcastic....
Juch is scared the subjects will turn out to be related to him...
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx