Uh oh Bob.

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
BackInTex

Uh oh Bob.

#1 Post by BackInTex » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:59 am

All those things about Clinton you shrugged off because she was no longer running for President?

Looks like you're going to need a different excuse.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

silverscreenselect

Re: Uh oh Bob.

#2 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:06 am

BackInTex wrote:All those things about Clinton you shrugged off because she was no longer running for President?

Looks like you're going to need a different excuse.
I somehow doubt the Wall Street Journal is the best source for information about what Hillary Clinton intends to do.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

T_Bone0806
FNGD Forum Moderator

Re: Uh oh Bob.

#3 Post by T_Bone0806 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:49 am

As someone who really does not want another 4 years of the individual currently occupying the White House, may I just say-

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO...........................................

I only stopped because my fingers were getting tired.

Give it up Hilary..it ain't happening. Don't let your massive ego, and stubborn refusal to admit that too many voters just don't want you, wind up costing the election again. The ship has sailed, and it is the Titanic. And any Dems who book passage on that ship will make me less likely to admit my affiliation. Embarrassed would not even begin to describe it. Of course, the Republicans would be completely on board with it. Fish in a barrel for them.

New blood is desperately needed.
"#$%&@*&"-Donald F. Duck