Remembering the Iran/Iraq war

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
flockofseagulls104

Re: Remembering the Iran/Iraq war

#26 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:46 pm

Spock wrote:
silverscreenselect wrote:
Estonut wrote:You see no difference between bringing children along vs. having them rush the border?
A number of these children were in strollers. It's hard to picture them "rushing" the border. There were some adults who did, but the response was indiscriminate.
You are either naive or dishonest. It never crosses your mind that in our media saturated world the stroller brigade might have been set up for optics. Hell, the stroller brigade probably had more problems dodging photographers than they did tear gas.

Forget the damn kids. I think this thread went awry from the beginning. The images of young male rock throwers are right out of the third world. But, I guess that is SSS's wet dream to allow that demographic in.

I have never figured out how you, SSS, plan for an essentially unlimited number of unskilled immigrants to make a living here. You poopoo any chances of things like manufacturing coming back. How can they all make a living?

The agricultural (and many other such) jobs that many of them do are very quickly being roboticized.
They don't have to work. Just as long as they get to vote for dems, they're welcome here.

My solution for the illegal immigrant problem: Allow them in, get their fingerprints and vitals into a database and ship them to any one of the declared sanctuary cities or states. Then let them know they can live there freely without ICE bothering them. But if they wander out of the sanctuary city limits and are caught, they will be immediately deported and never let back in, no questions asked. The sanctuary cities or states can let them vote for any candidate or question in their jurisdiction, but not any national candidates.

Win-win. Right?
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

flockofseagulls104

#27 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:51 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Spock wrote: You are either naive or dishonest. It never crosses your mind that in our media saturated world the stroller brigade might have been set up for optics. Hell, the stroller brigade probably had more problems dodging photographers than they did tear gas.
So, apparently the people who used tear gas indiscriminately against children are less to blame than the children and their parents who let themselves get used for optics. The authorities could have easily defused the situation; they chose to react in the worst way possible.

According to reports you'll never see on CNN, Obama regularly used tear gas on the border.

https://www.nationalreview.com/the-morn ... order-too/
https://www.newsweek.com/obama-administ ... ta-1233255

Why no righteous outrage then?

Please reply quickly with some excuse to discount the facts I just presented you and a snarky statement that includes my name.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Estonut
Evil Genius

#28 Post by Estonut » Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:21 am

These "asylum seekers" are now making demands of the U.S.

Interesting that they are claiming that they're not safe at home, yet will go back if we give them each $50k. I guess the people they so fear back home have no interest in Benjamins?
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx