Guardians of Truth

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
jarnon

Guardians of Truth

#1 Post by jarnon » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:45 am

Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

BackInTex

Re: Guardians of Truth

#2 Post by BackInTex » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:10 am

The irony is thick, very thick.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

War is where the government tells you who the bad guy is.
Revolution is when you decide that for yourself.
-- Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Lizbit
Four-Footer

#3 Post by Lizbit » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:18 am

At first, I thought they meant me, Lizbit, Guardian of the Free-Rangers. (Even if I don't have any free-rangers to guard at the moment, but still, and I have asked for a chicken coop for Christmas.) I looked at the cover photos again, then I saw "Persons" specified. I'm wondering if there aren't some bigots at Time Magazine who discriminate against guardians with four legs.)

jarnon

#4 Post by jarnon » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:22 am

Lizbit wrote:At first, I thought they meant me, Lizbit, Guardian of the Free-Rangers. (Even if I don't have any free-rangers to guard at the moment, but still, and I have asked for a chicken coop for Christmas.) I looked at the cover photos again, then I saw "Persons" specified. I'm wondering if there aren't some bigots at Time Magazine who discriminate against guardians with four legs.)
If they chose a Four-footer of the Year you'd have my vote!
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

Lizbit
Four-Footer

#5 Post by Lizbit » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:30 am

jarnon wrote:
Lizbit wrote:At first, I thought they meant me, Lizbit, Guardian of the Free-Rangers. (Even if I don't have any free-rangers to guard at the moment, but still, and I have asked for a chicken coop for Christmas.) I looked at the cover photos again, then I saw "Persons" specified. I'm wondering if there aren't some bigots at Time Magazine who discriminate against guardians with four legs.)
Mr. Jarnon, thank you for your support.

I know I shouldn't complain. My whole year has been wonderful, having been named Miss Thanksgiving and all.

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#6 Post by littlebeast13 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:56 pm

Lizbit wrote:
jarnon wrote:
Mr. Jarnon, thank you for your support.

I know I shouldn't complain. My whole year has been wonderful, having been named Miss Thanksgiving and all.

I hear the Big Guy is seeking a sturdy girl with a lot of excess energy to guide his sleigh in a few weeks. There's an honor that will really make you go down in history...

lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com