Lyrically Speaking - 1/16/19

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
A Non E. Muss

Re: Lyrically Speaking - 1/16/19

#26 Post by A Non E. Muss » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:39 am

littlebeast13 wrote: Anon gets 3 JJC points for Stretch Armstrong, Bobby Boinker and copying off Earl's paper (never a good idea!)...
There was an image of Bobby Hill as Goyte. I also could have used an image from Bobby's World. Once I saw that Earl had the same image as me, I said "Fuck it!" I should've gotten 4 JJC points though. :D

Earl the Squirrel

#27 Post by Earl the Squirrel » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:24 am

A Non E. Muss wrote:
littlebeast13 wrote: Anon gets 3 JJC points for Stretch Armstrong, Bobby Boinker and copying off Earl's paper (never a good idea!)...
There was an image of Bobby Hill as Goyte. I also could have used an image from Bobby's World. Once I saw that I had the same image as Earl, I said "Fuck it!" I should've gotten 4 JJC points though. :D
Fixed that for you......

Estonut
Evil Genius

#28 Post by Estonut » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:28 pm

Earl the Squirrel wrote:
A Non E. Muss wrote:
There was an image of Bobby Hill as Gotye. I also could have used an image from Bobby's World. Once I saw that I had the same image as Earl, I said "Fuck it!" I should've gotten 4 JJC points though. :D
Fixed that for you......
Fixed that for both of you......
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx