A Modest Proposal

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Beebs52
Queen of Wack

A Modest Proposal

#1 Post by Beebs52 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:45 pm

Let us create a shiny new republic. It shall be called Whatthefuckistan.

I shall be the self-appointed Prime Ministress.
Well, then

a1mamacat

Re: A Modest Proposal

#2 Post by a1mamacat » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:29 pm

Beebs52 wrote:Let us create a shiny new republic. It shall be called Whatthefuckistan.

Since when have you ever been modest
Lover of Soft Animals and Fine Art
1st annual international BBBL Champeeeeen!

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#3 Post by Beebs52 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:34 pm

a1mamacat wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:Let us create a shiny new republic. It shall be called Whatthefuckistan.

I think there shall be a Secretary of Euphemisms. Interviews soon...
Well, then

a1mamacat

#4 Post by a1mamacat » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:40 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
a1mamacat wrote:

I think there shall be a Secretary of Euphemisms. Interviews soon...
Interview? We don't need no stinkin' interview!!

and Secretary is a very tainted title these days.

Mistress of Euphemisms would be preferable pour moi!
Lover of Soft Animals and Fine Art
1st annual international BBBL Champeeeeen!

Billy Bored Thornton
Merry Man

#5 Post by Billy Bored Thornton » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:44 pm

I'll be responsible for Chicks and Balances.

Hell with that, I'll just be in charge of the Chicks.

Looks like I already have a ministress (in her prime) and a secretary in my lair.

Whatthefuckistan rocks!
What the f$%$ck are you looking at?

flockofseagulls104

#6 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:55 pm

I would like to be the Secretary of Offense

I will be in charge of organizing an army of professionally offended people. Our goal is to undermine the system of justice by stirring up specifically directed outrage at laws and political opponents. Our department will be in charge of the bat-phone.

I also nominate BJ for the post of Minister of Misinformation.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Bob Juch

#7 Post by Bob Juch » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:28 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:I would like to be the Secretary of Offense

I will be in charge of organizing an army of professionally offended people. Our goal is to undermine the system of justice by stirring up specifically directed outrage at laws and political opponents. Our department will be in charge of the bat-phone.

You're the most offensive person here, so that's a good role.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

Estonut
Evil Genius

#8 Post by Estonut » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:42 am

Bob Juch wrote:

Someone doesn't understand the difference between offended and offensive. Google it!
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx

Bob Juch

#9 Post by Bob Juch » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:23 pm

Estonut wrote:
Bob Juch wrote:

Someone doesn't understand the difference between offended and offensive. Google it!
Are you the most offended person here too?
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

Estonut
Evil Genius

#10 Post by Estonut » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:25 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Estonut wrote:
Bob Juch wrote:You're the most offensive person here, so that's a good role.
The thing that offends me most is stupidity. That's why I find you so irritating.
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#11 Post by Beebs52 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:17 pm

Estonut wrote:
Bob Juch wrote:
Estonut wrote:Someone doesn't understand the difference between offended and offensive. Google it!
The thing that offends me most is stupidity. That's why I find you so irritating.
We shall establish the Department of Homeland Obscurity...desks way in the back.
Well, then

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#12 Post by Beebs52 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:20 pm

Billy Bored Thornton wrote:I'll be responsible for Chicks and Balances.

Hell with that, I'll just be in charge of the Chicks.

Looks like I already have a ministress (in her prime) and a secretary in my lair.

Whatthefuckistan rocks!
One must actually have a psyche to evaluate in order to hold office here, but you can be doorman.
Well, then

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#13 Post by Beebs52 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:40 am

So far we have Prime Ministress, Mistress of Euphemisms, Secretsry of Offense, Inspector Jerk of Chicks and Balances and Department of Homeland Obscurity Grunts.

Anyone else? Whatthefuckistan needs your service.
Well, then

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#14 Post by Beebs52 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:11 pm

No soylent green suggestions. Swift already covered that arena.
Well, then

tlynn78

#15 Post by tlynn78 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:34 pm

Choose me!!! I want a position! Grammar Nazi already taken? Well, at least let me do something that requires fabulous shoes.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

flockofseagulls104

#16 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:42 pm

I nominate aSSShole for Director of the Department of Redundancy Department Chairman. His qualifications are the uncanny ability to post the same invalid fallacious arguments in hundreds of posts using slightly different wording. His appointment should take effect on Feb 2nd and again on Feb 2nd.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

flockofseagulls104

#17 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:44 pm

Whatthefuckistan is to be a skanktuary nation. Skanks of all types welcomed. Billy-Bob Thornton is going to move here. Rosie O'Donnell and Michael Moore most welcomed here.
Last edited by flockofseagulls104 on Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

silverscreenselect

#18 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:48 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:I nominate aSSShole for Director of the Department of Redundancy Department Chairman. His qualifications are the uncanny ability to post the same invalid fallacious arguments in hundreds of posts using slightly different wording. His appointment should take effect on Feb 2nd and again on Feb 2nd.
Flock, if this Republic has a Court Jester, I'm sure you'll be well qualified. If not, there's probably a few villages that are missing an idiot.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

flockofseagulls104

#19 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:53 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:I nominate aSSShole for Director of the Department of Redundancy Department Chairman. His qualifications are the uncanny ability to post the same invalid fallacious arguments in hundreds of posts using slightly different wording. His appointment should take effect on Feb 2nd and again on Feb 2nd.
Flock, if this Republic has a Court Jester, I'm sure you'll be well qualified. If not, there's probably a few villages that are missing an idiot.
You're not in office until Feb 2nd. Please refrain from official duties until then, or you will be charged with violating the Logan Act.

flockofseagulls104

#20 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:01 pm

We need a 3 foot picket fence along our border with Gastonia

Earl the Squirrel

#21 Post by Earl the Squirrel » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:16 am

I have no idea what the hell this is about, but I'm always up for the defence of Publick Stews!!

Also, is that..... Nervous Mervous, Swervin' Mervin, the one, the only, The Merv??? When did he grow up? I didn't authourize that.....

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#22 Post by Beebs52 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:12 am

Earl the Squirrel wrote:I have no idea what the hell this is about, but I'm always up for the defence of Publick Stews!!

Also, is that..... Nervous Mervous, Swervin' Mervin, the one, the only, The Merv??? When did he grow up? I didn't authourize that.....
Merv is 11!!! I do like Swervn' Mervin.
Well, then

flockofseagulls104

#23 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:24 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
I don't think it is a republic. It is a dimocracy.

Earl the Squirrel

#24 Post by Earl the Squirrel » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:26 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Earl the Squirrel wrote:I have no idea what the hell this is about, but I'm always up for the defence of Publick Stews!!

Merv is 11!!! I do like Swervn' Mervin.
Eleven??? Damn, tempus sure do fugit, don't it?

Check my Monday LS post for a picture of Teenage Earl acting, well, acting like teenage boys do...