Reminder: The Lunar Eclipse is tonight

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
silvercamaro
Dog's Best Friend

Reminder: The Lunar Eclipse is tonight

#1 Post by silvercamaro » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:55 pm

Tonight's eclipse of the moon has begun. I've got clear skies, so the view is great for me and the furry beasts. The total eclipse will be seen in most of North America, if the weather cooperates. (Boo, clouds.)
Now generating the White Hot Glare of Righteousness on behalf of BBs everywhere.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

Re: Reminder: The Lunar Eclipse is tonight

#2 Post by Bob78164 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:21 am

silvercamaro wrote:Tonight's eclipse of the moon has begun. I've got clear skies, so the view is great for me and the furry beasts. The total eclipse will be seen in most of North America, if the weather cooperates. (Boo, clouds.)
I'm afraid tonight isn't convenient for me. Could we reschedule? --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

silvercamaro
Dog's Best Friend

#3 Post by silvercamaro » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:37 am

Bob78164 wrote:
silvercamaro wrote:Tonight's eclipse of the moon has begun. I've got clear skies, so the view is great for me and the furry beasts. The total eclipse will be seen in most of North America, if the weather cooperates. (Boo, clouds.)
No problem, Bob. We've worked you in to view the next total lunar eclipse on May 26, 2021. You should find plenty of elbow room and parking spaces in one of the best sites for viewing, Antarctica.
Now generating the White Hot Glare of Righteousness on behalf of BBs everywhere.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#4 Post by Bob78164 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:32 am

silvercamaro wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
No problem, Bob. We've worked you in to view the next total lunar eclipse on May 26, 2021. You should find plenty of elbow room and parking spaces in one of the best sites for viewing, Antarctica.
Hmph. All I was asking was that you move Heaven and Earth for me. I thought you'd do as much for any BB. I guess I need to spend more time in Chat. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson