RIP Dennis Day

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Vandal
Director of Promos

RIP Dennis Day

#1 Post by Vandal » Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:49 pm

Body found at Oregon house identified as missing Disney Mouseketeer Dennis Day
A body found in April at the Oregon home of Dennis Day, an original Disney Mouseketeer who disappeared 11 months ago, has been identified as the missing man, state police said Thursday.

The human remains found at Day's Phoenix, Oregon, home were identified by the Oregon State Medical Examiner's office, although they were unable to use dental records or DNA because of the condition of the remains, according to a press release from the Oregon State Police.

There was no word on the cause of death, nor whether it was the result of foul play or accident. The state police investigation remains ongoing, the press release said.

Day, 76, a Mouseketeer with Disney's Mickey Mouse Club for two years in the mid-1950s, had not been seen since July 2018, when he vanished from Phoenix in rural central Oregon.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/201 ... 428263002/
_________________________________________________________________________________
Available now:
The Secret At Haney Field: A Baseball Mystery
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man
The Dragon's Song by Binh Pham and R. M. Clark
Devin Drake and The Family Secret

Visit my website: http://www.rmclarkauthor.com

Ready: Devin Drake and The RollerGhoster

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

Re: RIP Dennis Day

#2 Post by Beebs52 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:59 pm

With all respect to the deceased, first time I saw this referenced I thought of the other Dennis Day, who died awhile back.
Well, then

BackInTex

#3 Post by BackInTex » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:00 pm

Strange. I wonder why they couldn't use dental records. The jaw bone and teeth should not have decomposed.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

BackInTex

#4 Post by BackInTex » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:01 pm

Beebs52 wrote:With all respect to the deceased, first time I saw this referenced I thought of the other Dennis Day, who died awhile back.
Still with all respect to this one, he did die awhile back.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#5 Post by Beebs52 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:18 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:With all respect to the deceased, first time I saw this referenced I thought of the other Dennis Day, who died awhile back.
But not as much awhile...other was 1988
Well, then

BackInTex

#6 Post by BackInTex » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:56 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
BackInTex wrote:
But not as much awhile...other was 1988
and yet I'll bet he could still be identified via dental records. My mother was ID'd with only one jaw bone.
~~ Thomas Jefferson