HQ Trivia tonight

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Ritterskoop

HQ Trivia tonight

#1 Post by Ritterskoop » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:58 pm

The 9pm ET game is Broadway themed, with Brandon Scott Dixon as guest host, to promote the live Rent show coming up.

I will try hard to leave work early in time to get home to play (I have an iPod but didn't know to bring it to work tonight and play here).

I am only hooked up with one person here and would appreciate seeing your answers tonight if you know them. I am so bad at this that I don't know how to look up my screen name without being in the app, so I guess please search for Ritterskoop and see what happens. Thanks.
If you fail to pilot your own ship, don't be surprised at what inappropriate port you find yourself docked. - Tom Robbins
--------
At the moment of commitment, the universe conspires to assist you. - attributed to Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

Re: HQ Trivia tonight

#2 Post by Beebs52 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:20 pm

Ritterskoop wrote:The 9pm ET game is Broadway themed, with Brandon Scott Dixon as guest host, to promote the live Rent show coming up.

I will try hard to leave work early in time to get home to play (I have an iPod but didn't know to bring it to work tonight and play here).

I am only hooked up with one person here and would appreciate seeing your answers tonight if you know them. I am so bad at this that I don't know how to look up my screen name without being in the app, so I guess please search for Ritterskoop and see what happens. Thanks.
Unless anyone else has had a diff experience I haven't seen friends' help in forever.
Well, then

Ritterskoop

#3 Post by Ritterskoop » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:22 pm

I saw lilyvonschtupp's answers when I played in the fall. I get off work right at game time, so I quit playing. Also it was a ton of anxiety for a nickel's reward.
If you fail to pilot your own ship, don't be surprised at what inappropriate port you find yourself docked. - Tom Robbins
--------
At the moment of commitment, the universe conspires to assist you. - attributed to Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#4 Post by Beebs52 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:27 pm

You should be good if you're a Rent expert!
Well, then

Ritterskoop

#5 Post by Ritterskoop » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:33 pm

I will study up for a moment; that's good thinking. I saw the movie and then a live stage version a couple of times. I guess I see the purists' complaints about the movie, but as an intro to the story, I thought it was terrific.
--------

goongas

#6 Post by goongas » Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:03 pm

They don't let you see friend's answers anymore. I got two wrong in that quiz, I forgot that Julie Andrews did not originate a role in The Sound of Music on broadway, as well as not knowing a lyric from Rent.

Ritterskoop

#7 Post by Ritterskoop » Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:53 am

I got the snob lyric wrong also on Q6 and was out, but would have gotten the rest.
--------