Thank you, Miss Sprots

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Lizbit
Four-Footer

Thank you, Miss Sprots

#1 Post by Lizbit » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:21 am

Thank you for finding and using that lovely photo of me and my late sis BeBe (Ninjadog) in your Lyrically Speaking answer. You brought back good times! I still have that duck, although it's completely flat, and I got another one just like it for Christmas this year. Wiki waited about two hours before she started to take out all the stuffing from the new one.

I am so happy to have you for a best frien forever.

SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

Re: Thank you, Miss Sprots

#2 Post by SportsFan68 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:36 am

Lizbit wrote:Thank you for finding and using that lovely photo of me and my late sis BeBe (Ninjadog) in your Lyrically Speaking answer. You brought back good times! I still have that duck, although it's completely flat, and I got another one just like it for Christmas this year. Wiki waited about two hours before she started to take out all the stuffing from the new one.

I am so happy to have you for a best frien forever.
Same here, darling Lizbit! And I'm so glad I got to be friends with BeBe too -- she was so beautiful, and I smile whenever I think about meeting all of you.

I thought it was Sheepie between you and BeBe. Shows what I know . . .
-- In Iroquois society, leaders are encouraged to remember seven generations in the past and consider seven generations in the future when making decisions that affect the people.
-- America would be a better place if leaders would do more long-term thinking. -- Wilma Mankiller

tlynn78

#3 Post by tlynn78 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:13 pm

What an awesome photo, and what an awesome Sprots. Thanks for sharing.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#4 Post by littlebeast13 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:44 pm

In case someone doesn't want to dig through the LS thread....

Spoiler

lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com

Estonut
Evil Genius

#5 Post by Estonut » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:28 pm

littlebeast13 wrote:In case someone doesn't want to dig through the LS thread....

Spoiler
A professional photographer should learn to focus better...
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx