WWTBAM Bored

A home for the weary.
It is currently Sun May 19, 2019 6:49 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Posts: 16324
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Aside from the FACT that there have been no more nuclear tests and no more missiles flying and that we're actually talking rather than exchanging threats, I'd say you're right. And I'd say if the President was Obama, you'd be in your glory about what is happening. And so would NBC. And, what's more, you know it.
Before the summit, your narrative was he was going to give away the store for nothing. Well, he didn't and now it's a failure because he didn't come back with an agreement, which we know you would have criticized no matter what it was.


I did not make any comments about this second "summit." As far as the first one was concerned Kim already got everything he needed: international recognition and time to rebuild his damaged testing facilities. That's the reason there haven't been any tests in the last year or so.

What Obama and Bush and Clinton knew, but which you and Trump don't, is that you don't give Kim the worldwide recognition he wants before you get something in return. Every one of them could have had an equally empty meeting with Kim (or his father), but they wouldn't give him that international stature. Trump did, and so far all he's got out of it is a handful of empty promises. The reason you hold lower level meetings is to get to a stage where summits can be productive. Trump pretty much just barged in because he fancies himself Mr. Art of the Deal.

The failure isn't not coming home with a signed agreement. That was never, ever, ever, ever, ever going to happen as long as Kim is in power in North Korea. The failure was in going along with this dog-and-pony show in the first place and allowing Kim to score even more international Brownie points for himself and his country. If you would actually read anything except right-wing Trump-enabling nonsense, you might realize some of these things.

_________________
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:43 pm
Posts: 10442
Location: In Texas of course!
silverscreenselect wrote:
What Obama and Bush and Clinton knew, but which you and Trump don't, is that you don't give Kim the worldwide recognition he wants before you get something in return. Every one of them could have had an equally empty meeting with Kim (or his father), but they wouldn't give him that international stature. Trump did, and so far all he's got out of it is a handful of empty promises. The reason you hold lower level meetings is to get to a stage where summits can be productive. Trump pretty much just barged in because he fancies himself Mr. Art of the Deal.

The failure isn't not coming home with a signed agreement. That was never, ever, ever, ever, ever going to happen as long as Kim is in power in North Korea. The failure was in going along with this dog-and-pony show in the first place and allowing Kim to score even more international Brownie points for himself and his country. If you would actually read anything except right-wing Trump-enabling nonsense, you might realize some of these things.


You know what? Nothing will never, ever, ever, ever, ever happen if nothing is never, ever, ever, ever done about it, like was done from 1989-2016.

And Trump being elected was never, ever, ever, ever, ever going to happen either. So the outlook is good something will happen.

_________________
In the end, they will all pretty much taste the same.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Posts: 16324
BackInTex wrote:
So the outlook is good something will happen.


That's probably what Neville Chamberlain said.

_________________
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:43 pm
Posts: 10442
Location: In Texas of course!
silverscreenselect wrote:
BackInTex wrote:
So the outlook is good something will happen.


That's probably what Neville Chamberlain said.


I see you've been updated on how to respond by corporate. Flock's Batphone line seems to be pretty accurate. Lot's of liberal talking heads bringing up Chamberlain. But the situations and despots involved are quite different. Thus, whatever Chamberlain said or didn't say doesn't really apply.

Hilter was invading countries and seeking world rule. Kim is doing neither. He just want his little corner of the world and will fight to keep it as is.
Germany wasn't the tool of another country. N Korea is a tool for the Chinese to keep S Korea's economy in check.

_________________
In the end, they will all pretty much taste the same.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Posts: 4725
Location: Atlanta, GA
BackInTex wrote:
silverscreenselect wrote:
BackInTex wrote:
So the outlook is good something will happen.


That's probably what Neville Chamberlain said.


I see you've been updated on how to respond by corporate. Flock's Batphone line seems to be pretty accurate. Lot's of liberal talking heads bringing up Chamberlain. But the situations and despots involved are quite different. Thus, whatever Chamberlain said or didn't say doesn't really apply.

Hilter was invading countries and seeking world rule. Kim is doing neither. He just want his little corner of the world and will fight to keep it as is.
Germany wasn't the tool of another country. N Korea is a tool for the Chinese to keep S Korea's economy in check.

Last week the word was 'Explosive', referring to Cohen's testimony. Every liberal 'news' person or commentator used that exact word. It was focus group verified and sent out by the batphone. You liberal drones can't even see how you are being programmed. This happens all the time. But you don't realize it. Remember 'gravitas' referring to Cheney?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Posts: 16324
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
You liberal drones can't even see how you are being programmed. This happens all the time.


Lock her up. Lock her up.

_________________
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Posts: 4725
Location: Atlanta, GA
silverscreenselect wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
You liberal drones can't even see how you are being programmed. This happens all the time.


Lock her up. Lock her up.


I think the people that participate in this chant are wrong. She shouldn't be in jail. She committed several crimes, but she really didn't mean to. There was no intent.
I also believe that trump colluded with russia to win the election, but he really didn't mean to. So why don't we just drop it?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Posts: 16324
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
So why don't we just drop it?


I'll drop it when Mueller and the other federal prosecutors drop it.

_________________
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Posts: 4725
Location: Atlanta, GA
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
BackInTex wrote:
silverscreenselect wrote:

That's probably what Neville Chamberlain said.


I see you've been updated on how to respond by corporate. Flock's Batphone line seems to be pretty accurate. Lot's of liberal talking heads bringing up Chamberlain. But the situations and despots involved are quite different. Thus, whatever Chamberlain said or didn't say doesn't really apply.

Hilter was invading countries and seeking world rule. Kim is doing neither. He just want his little corner of the world and will fight to keep it as is.
Germany wasn't the tool of another country. N Korea is a tool for the Chinese to keep S Korea's economy in check.

Last week the word was 'Explosive', referring to Cohen's testimony. Every liberal 'news' person or commentator used that exact word. It was focus group verified and sent out by the batphone. You liberal drones can't even see how you are being programmed. This happens all the time. But you don't realize it. Remember 'gravitas' referring to Cheney?


The BatPhone at work:
https://youtu.be/hv4MpZ7QxF4


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:45 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Posts: 16324
flockofseagulls104 wrote:

The BatPhone at work:
https://youtu.be/hv4MpZ7QxF4


I stand corrected; you now have the Washington Free Beacon telling you what to think as well as Fox News.

But neither you, the Washington Free Beacon, or the various Congressional Republicans have any real response as to the merits of Cohen's testimony.

_________________
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Posts: 4725
Location: Atlanta, GA
silverscreenselect wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:

The BatPhone at work:
https://youtu.be/hv4MpZ7QxF4


I stand corrected; you now have the Washington Free Beacon telling you what to think as well as Fox News.

But neither you, the Washington Free Beacon, or the various Congressional Republicans have any real response as to the merits of Cohen's testimony.


You're right on one thing. I don't have any response to Cohen's testimony. Because of the overwhelming hatred of trump by the dems and their overall insanity, there is no credibility on either side in Washington. It is all just political games instead of doing their jobs.
But another lame attempt by you to avoid the point. Explosive!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:43 pm
Posts: 10442
Location: In Texas of course!
silverscreenselect wrote:
the merits of Cohen's testimony.


Admitted liar and convicted for perjury in front of the body he was testifying to....yeah.

_________________
In the end, they will all pretty much taste the same.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:16 am 
Offline
Bored Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Posts: 18132
Location: By the phone
BackInTex wrote:
silverscreenselect wrote:
the merits of Cohen's testimony.


Admitted liar and convicted for perjury in front of the body he was testifying to....yeah.
And yet half of the American people find him more credible than they find Donny. And they're right. --Bob

_________________
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:23 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Posts: 4725
Location: Atlanta, GA
Bob78164 wrote:
BackInTex wrote:
silverscreenselect wrote:
the merits of Cohen's testimony.


Admitted liar and convicted for perjury in front of the body he was testifying to....yeah.
And yet half of the American people find him more credible than they find Donny. And they're right. --Bob


And yet half the American people find your vindictive hatred of the president and the other half of the American people disgusting. But what do we know? We're all racists, sexists, xenophobes or whatever Bernie said.


Last edited by flockofseagulls104 on Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:43 pm
Posts: 10442
Location: In Texas of course!
Bob78164 wrote:
BackInTex wrote:
silverscreenselect wrote:
the merits of Cohen's testimony.


Admitted liar and convicted for perjury in front of the body he was testifying to....yeah.
And yet half of the American people find him more credible than they find Donny. And they're right. --Bob


Please site a poll showing that. I've seen nothing. Or is "half the American people" you?

_________________
In the end, they will all pretty much taste the same.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:27 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Posts: 4725
Location: Atlanta, GA
BackInTex wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
BackInTex wrote:

Admitted liar and convicted for perjury in front of the body he was testifying to....yeah.
And yet half of the American people find him more credible than they find Donny. And they're right. --Bob


Please site a poll showing that. I've seen nothing. Or is "half the American people" you?


You can find a poll to support anything. He's just talking for himself. Anyone who disagrees with him doesn't count. Or maybe our opinions count 3/5ths as much as his.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:02 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Posts: 16324
BackInTex wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
BackInTex wrote:

Admitted liar and convicted for perjury in front of the body he was testifying to....yeah.
And yet half of the American people find him more credible than they find Donny. And they're right. --Bob


Please site a poll showing that. I've seen nothing. Or is "half the American people" you?


https://poll.qu.edu/national/release-de ... aseID=2603

Quote:
American voters believe Cohen more than Trump 50 - 35 percent. Cohen told the truth, 44 percent of voters say, while 36 percent say he did not tell the truth.


Lots more in there as well:

Quote:
President Donald Trump committed crimes before he became president, American voters say 64 - 24 percent in a Quinnipiac University National Poll released today.

_________________
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:43 pm
Posts: 10442
Location: In Texas of course!
LOL. 100% of the American public KNOW Obama committed crimes before he became President. He admitted it.

Trump is more ethical than Obama: 100-0

_________________
In the end, they will all pretty much taste the same.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Posts: 16324
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Aside from the FACT that there have been no more nuclear tests and no more missiles flying and that we're actually talking rather than exchanging threats, I'd say you're right.


Here's another FACT you might want to add:

North Korea’s Tongchang-ri: Rebuilding Commences on Launch Pad and Engine Test Stand

_________________
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:43 pm
Posts: 10442
Location: In Texas of course!
silverscreenselect wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Aside from the FACT that there have been no more nuclear tests and no more missiles flying and that we're actually talking rather than exchanging threats, I'd say you're right.


Here's another FACT you might want to add:

North Korea’s Tongchang-ri: Rebuilding Commences on Launch Pad and Engine Test Stand


Maybe they are putting in a Whole Foods. I don't think they have any there yet. Or a Tower of Terror ride.

_________________
In the end, they will all pretty much taste the same.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Posts: 4725
Location: Atlanta, GA
silverscreenselect wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Aside from the FACT that there have been no more nuclear tests and no more missiles flying and that we're actually talking rather than exchanging threats, I'd say you're right.


Here's another FACT you might want to add:

North Korea’s Tongchang-ri: Rebuilding Commences on Launch Pad and Engine Test Stand

Another fact you might want to consider. If they were to use any of them in any way, they will cease to exist as a country.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Posts: 4725
Location: Atlanta, GA
silverscreenselect wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:

The BatPhone at work:
https://youtu.be/hv4MpZ7QxF4


I stand corrected; you now have the Washington Free Beacon telling you what to think as well as Fox News.

But neither you, the Washington Free Beacon, or the various Congressional Republicans have any real response as to the merits of Cohen's testimony.


Can you give us a reference list of information sources that you believe are unworthy of your consideration and why? I am sure Hannity and Breitbart News are on the list. Also, share with us why you think that what they report is not worthy of your attention. Do you believe they completely make up what they report from thin air? Like the WP did with the Covington Kids or all the 'News' sources that reported on what Jussie Smollett did? Please enlighten me. I don't wish to waste your time and mine by citing anything that is immediately discredited and ignored. I want to progress to Feb 3rd.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Posts: 16324
flockofseagulls104 wrote:

Another fact you might want to consider. If they were to use any of them in any way, they will cease to exist as a country.


That's been the case for 30 years, regardless of who was President or what sort of "diplomacy" we engaged in. The fear is that before "ceasing to exist as a country," they are able to destroy much of South Korea, Japan, or even the Western United States.

_________________
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:47 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:43 pm
Posts: 10442
Location: In Texas of course!
silverscreenselect wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:

Another fact you might want to consider. If they were to use any of them in any way, they will cease to exist as a country.


That's been the case for 30 years, regardless of who was President or what sort of "diplomacy" we engaged in. The fear is that before "ceasing to exist as a country," they are able to destroy much of South Korea, Japan, or even the Western United States.


Yes, and the previous administrations did little to nothing to try and eliminate the threat. Trump has not "mission accomplished" this but he has deployed and has made this a priority.

_________________
In the end, they will all pretty much taste the same.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Posts: 16324
BackInTex wrote:
Yes, and the previous administrations did little to nothing to try and eliminate the threat. Trump has not "mission accomplished" this but he has deployed and has made this a priority.


Previous administrations attempted back channel diplomacy with little success. Trump gave Kim what he wanted and got nothing in return. Same results for US; big difference for North Korea.

_________________
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Americanized by Maël Soucaze.