SSS SSSerenity Review

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
silverscreenselect

SSS SSSerenity Review

#1 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:55 pm

Dumb. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb. Dumber than dumb.

What's worse is that I can't explain why it's so dumb without spoiling it. But if you saw the trailer and thought it might be worth watching as a stylish noir thriller with a great cast, don't.

M. Night Shyamalan called up writer/director Steven Knight to personally thank him for making Serenity because no one will ever accuse Shyamalan again of having the dumbest twist ending (take your pick of movies) in the history of film.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Bob Juch

Re: SSS SSSerenity Review

#2 Post by Bob Juch » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:17 am

He's never made a good movie. Only one had a good line: “Mother of god what kind of terrorists are these?”
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

Re: SSS SSSerenity Review

#3 Post by Bob78164 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:47 am

I take it this has nothing to do with the movie Serenity that was based on the one-season Fox series Firefly. —Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson