Lyrically Speaking - 1/30/19

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
littlebeast13
Dumbass

Re: Lyrically Speaking - 1/30/19

#26 Post by littlebeast13 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:31 pm

Earl the Squirrel wrote:
Earl the Squirrel wrote: Theme?

Round is a shape!
Teacher! Anon is copying off my paper again!

Meanwhile, Sprots demands that I get Bonus Points for using a krox that was not the same as one of the game songs. (Yes, I'm still salty about the Eagles when I could have just as easily used the Statler Brothers. And how many people can say that? Ha!)
I haven't been as strict on requiring Kroxes to have different elements as in the game as I used to be... probably out of laziness. I'll absolutely bust someone for reusing an artist though. LSWE Pro Tip: Citing Sprots as a reference is not exactly the best way to get JJC points...

Earl the Squirrel wrote:
Round And Round - Ratt (With an oft-played MTV music video featuring none other than Milton Fucking Berle!)
Should I have tossed in the Fun Fact that he was the band manager's actual Uncle Miltie?

Tossing in extra Fun Facts never hurts. You never know, sometimes I actually pay attention to them...

lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com

SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

Re: Lyrically Speaking - 1/30/19

#27 Post by SportsFan68 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:06 pm

Citing Sprots as a reference is not exactly the best way to get JJC points...
Well, it should be. Hmph!
-- In Iroquois society, leaders are encouraged to remember seven generations in the past and consider seven generations in the future when making decisions that affect the people.
-- America would be a better place if leaders would do more long-term thinking. -- Wilma Mankiller