Lyrically Speaking - 2/11/19

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

Re: Lyrically Speaking - 2/11/19

#26 Post by SportsFan68 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:37 am

jarnon wrote:
littlebeast13 wrote:
jarnon wrote:I thought "B&O Railroad" was by best image so far (and my Krox was good too). So I won't get an IBB this year. :( At least I can still get the attendance bonus.

Damn, the B&O part flew over my head! I'm retroactively awarding you a supermax...

lb13
Thanks so much, LB!

Note to Sprots: Kvetching occasionally works if it's not excessive.
Kvetching! You give me a high compliment, Jarnon! I'm guilty of garden variety, incessant, pedestrian whining and bitching.

Plus, you had a really good point. Well done!
-- In Iroquois society, leaders are encouraged to remember seven generations in the past and consider seven generations in the future when making decisions that affect the people.
-- America would be a better place if leaders would do more long-term thinking. -- Wilma Mankiller

Estonut
Evil Genius

#27 Post by Estonut » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:14 am

littlebeast13 wrote:Image Bonus: Make it Monopoly related or I'll send you to jail without passing Go...

As much as he probably thinks I pick on him, I am truly stunned that four weeks into the LSWE and Esto had not won an IBB yet. That changed with the Blind Date version of Monopoly, which cracked me up despite my generally hatred of all special editions of just about any classic institution. That just beat out melly's Parker Brothers, which I thought was especially clever...
That figures! I quit trying a few games ago...
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#28 Post by littlebeast13 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:38 am

Estonut wrote:
littlebeast13 wrote:Image Bonus: Make it Monopoly related or I'll send you to jail without passing Go...

As much as he probably thinks I pick on him, I am truly stunned that four weeks into the LSWE and Esto had not won an IBB yet. That changed with the Blind Date version of Monopoly, which cracked me up despite my generally hatred of all special editions of just about any classic institution. That just beat out melly's Parker Brothers, which I thought was especially clever...
That figures! I quit trying a few games ago...

Now you know better!

lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com