Heard at the counter

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
tlynn78

Heard at the counter

#1 Post by tlynn78 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:05 pm

"...I got pregnant by my boyfriend, and he and his wife were going to adopt the baby - I had her last week - but I don't like the name they gave her, so now I want her back..."

job security
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

Re: Heard at the counter

#2 Post by Beebs52 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:13 pm

tlynn78 wrote:"...I got pregnant by my boyfriend, and he and his wife were going to adopt the baby - I had her last week - but I don't like the name they gave her, so now I want her back..."

job security
Please tell me this is a joke.
Well, then

tlynn78

#3 Post by tlynn78 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:22 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
tlynn78 wrote:"...I got pregnant by my boyfriend, and he and his wife were going to adopt the baby - I had her last week - but I don't like the name they gave her, so now I want her back..."

job security
Please tell me this is a joke.

Never a dull moment.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

tlynn78

#4 Post by tlynn78 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:24 pm

My other fave for today:

Guy comes in to file dissolution paperwork yesterday. Today he comes in to file Order of Protection paperwork, only now he wants his address kept confidential. "..and I want that crazy b$*^h ordered to stay 1500 feet from my house."

Me: ...

silverscreenselect

#5 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:45 pm

Have you signed on to the petition yet to sell Montana to Canada yet?

More than 7,000 sign petition to sell Montana to Canada for $1 trillion to pay down national debt
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

tlynn78

#6 Post by tlynn78 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:40 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:Have you signed on to the petition yet to sell Montana to Canada yet?

More than 7,000 sign petition to sell Montana to Canada for $1 trillion to pay down national debt

Nope - I'm not much of a 'joiner'

Vandal
Director of Promos

#7 Post by Vandal » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:42 am

tlynn78 wrote:
silverscreenselect wrote:Have you signed on to the petition yet to sell Montana to Canada yet?

Don't be like him:

Or him:

_________________________________________________________________________________
Available now:
The Secret At Haney Field: A Baseball Mystery
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man
The Dragon's Song by Binh Pham and R. M. Clark
Devin Drake and The Family Secret

Visit my website: http://www.rmclarkauthor.com

Ready: Devin Drake and The RollerGhoster

mellytu74

#8 Post by mellytu74 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:12 am

LOLOLOLOLOL

this thread makes me laff and laff.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

tlynn78

#9 Post by tlynn78 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:46 am

Vandal wrote:
tlynn78 wrote:

Don't be like him:

Or him:

lol - definitely not that kind of joiner.