Anyone Heard from Pastor Fireball?

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
silverscreenselect

Anyone Heard from Pastor Fireball?

#1 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:51 pm

Frank Tangredi made a comment on the Pastor's puzzle, which has been up for one month without being solved. I noted that the Pastor hadn't been online since January 11, when he posted the puzzle and it's very unusual for someone who posts a puzzle not to at least give some feedback as it goes along.

I know the Pastor does some unusual things at times (and that you can visit the Bored without logging in), but I was wondering if anyone has heard from him in the last month.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Vandal
Director of Promos

Re: Anyone Heard from Pastor Fireball?

#2 Post by Vandal » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:21 pm

His email was (as of 2016):

Spoiler
brbthefireball at gmail dot com
_________________________________________________________________________________
Available now:
The Secret At Haney Field: A Baseball Mystery
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man
The Dragon's Song by Binh Pham and R. M. Clark
Devin Drake and The Family Secret

Visit my website: http://www.rmclarkauthor.com

Ready: Devin Drake and The RollerGhoster

Bob Juch

#3 Post by Bob Juch » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:33 pm

His last Facebook post was Feb. 10, but just one. The previous was Jan. 27.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#4 Post by littlebeast13 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:33 pm

Gee, where have I heard this story before? Nelly posts game then disappears........ oh yeah! I remember now! At least he can't blame me this time...

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=29605&p=335425#p335425

The Benevolent Pastor wrote:Finally, I'm not one to air out another person's dirty laundry, but what the heck? I haven't posted to or even read this Bored since my heart attack several weeks ago... and after today, I'm never posting to or reading the Bored again, so I'm gonna call a spade a spade without any concerns over retribution.

I was able to tolerate all of the roasting and even the disrespect that was aimed at me in the past, but what people like SportsFan68, Fanny, littlebeast13, and Estonut (a quartet who will henceforth be known collectively as "Fox News" and individually as "Fox Sports", "Fanny Foxe", "Little Foxes", and "Foxnuts") have engaged in over the past few months--particularly during the couple of weeks when I was in Louisville and Cincinnati--is way past disrespect. It is outright slander, blasphemy, and persecution.

After my family and I got home from Cincinnati on September 18, I read through nine days' worth of threads and Lyrically Speaking answers that I was unable to read while busy with more important business. What I read was nine days' worth of dishonest, obscene, and heartless comments directed at me. As I read each slur and repeated each slur to April, my blood pressure and stress level rose. After about a half-hour of slander, I stopped breathing... and everything after that is a blur.

When I regained consciousness, I was in a hospital room. A doctor told me that I suffered a heart attack. Even more horrifying, he told me that when the paramedics arrived at my house, I had to be resuscitated because I had died. Thank God that I am married to a strong woman of God... and thank God that I live less than two miles from a hospital. Otherwise, I most likely would have died permanently.

I really did not want to return to the Bored because my blood pressure and stress level go up any time I even think about the Bored, but I didn't want to leave this game unresolved. I can't afford to have another heart attack in the condition that I am in, or any condition for that matter. My family and my church are way more important than some meadow muffin message board. It's just not worth risking my life. It is for that reason that I have been an ex-member of the WWTBAM Bored since I left the hospital.

Fox News must be proud of themselves for successfully getting me off of the Bored. They must also be proud of themselves for almost successfully killing me and making my wife raise three kids (plus one on the way) all by herself. May God have mercy on their souls.

If I could assess bigger penalties in this game, I would... by my own rules prevent it. Nonetheless, anybody who is as ignorant, stubborn, arrogant, selfish, disrespectful, dishonest, obscene, shameless, heartless, in denial, blasphemous, and religiously intolerant as Fox News are deserve the maximum penalty allowable. Therefore, any points, bonuses, and penalties that Fox News received either as themselves or as Merry Men during the September
2010 LS have been discarded. They have been replaced by the maximum allowed penalty (5 Justin Effin' Bieber Points) per person per game day. Since I was able to host only 11 of the intended 21 games that month, that comes to a maximum low monthly score of -55.

The level of disrespect that Fanny Foxe, Little Foxes, and Foxnuts have displayed has not been just toward me, but also toward my longtime friend Jordan (heelsrule1988). So as an additional penalty for these three, I am giving Heels 5 non-competitive unofficial points for every 5-point penalty that I assess on Fanny Foxe, Little Foxes, and Foxnuts. I consider this a token of my appreciation to Heels for somehow maintaining his sanity (and his health) amidst all of the unjust and unnecessary disrespect from Fanny Foxe, Little Foxes, and Foxnuts that he has had to put up with over the past couple of years. Fox Sports has never been as hostile toward Heels as the other three have, so Heels will not be given any points at Fox Sports' expense. This is certainly a dramatic change from my original rules, but then again, everything changed when the deliberately destructive actions and behaviors of Fox News caused permanent physical damage.

Oh, before I go, I should also mention the other members of this forum who have displayed unjust and unwarranted disrespect toward me over the years. While their actions has not been as deliberately destructive as those of Fox News, I cannot leave their actions unaddressed. These people are Appa, BackInTex, Chad, Confessor, peacock, silvercamaro, and Spock. Another thing that these seven people have in common is that none of them has ever played Lyrically Speaking (except for BiT, who played only one day of LS--interestingly, my last game). Assessing any penalty points to any of these people in a game that none of them has ever really participated in would be completely... "point"less. So in lieu of penalties, I will give each of them simply a virtual slap on the wrist and a virtual kick in the pants.

So the next time that Fox News or anybody else think about slandering or persecuting somebody, they should remember this: Lying and being disrespectful may be easier than telling the truth and being respectful, but the price of lying and being disrespectful is too high for anybody to make it worth the cost. I triple dog dare one or more of them to fly out here to Lexington and just try to prove that I am not a pastor. When they come face to face with my fellow ministers and congregants at my church and try to foist their lies about me on them, I would pay cash money to watch my fellow ministers and congregants point and laugh at Fox News. Of course, Fox News would never come here to Lexington and face the truth because they are sleazy propagandists and cowards.
There, I told the truth about everything and I don't care who the truth offends. It won't be my problem because, after I post the final scores, the WWTBAM Bored will be dead to me.

I feel a whole lot better after having said all of that. It takes a lot of unneeded pressure off my chest.

This guy has been trolling game show message boards for the entirety of the new millennium, and this one in particular for 15 years. Don't know what else to say that hasn't already been said. And that goes regardless of why he's suddenly "disappeared"... because he long ago ceased to get the benefit of the doubt from me. I can't speak for everyone else, though...

lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com

Bob Juch

#5 Post by Bob Juch » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:00 pm

I used Facebook Messenger to ask him if all was well and he just replied that he was in bed, still sick. Nothing more.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.