Mueller has delivered his report

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
flockofseagulls104

Re: Mueller has delivered his report

#126 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu May 30, 2019 7:09 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
he wants impeachment proceedings which will establish Trump's guilt
Now there you go. At least you can admit it.
What is so astonishing about the fact that Mueller conducted a thorough investigation and concluded that Trump obstructed justice? That's not a case of Mueller or the Democrats being out to get him, any more than if they investigated a mob boss and concluded that he was guilty of various crime.

The only difference is that under the Constitution, the only vehicle that Mueller thinks the people possess to remove a corrupt president is the impeachment process. You seem to be under the deluded assumption that this is some sort of palace coup perpetrated by Mueller and the Democrats to overturn the election. If you reviewed the Mueller Report instead of fixating on the Bill Barr three-page whitewash "synopsis," it lays out page after page of acts that Trump committed, as revealed by eyewitnesses under oath (which is not hearsay), that constituted obstruction of justice.

But you prefer being handed pre-digested bits and pieces of information spoon fed to you by the right wing press. You may not read or listen to Hannity, but you are clearly getting your thought processes and opinions handed to you by some similar right wing "news" organization.
As I've said before, you could really do with a big dose of introspection.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#127 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu May 30, 2019 7:22 pm

And you could really do with a big dose of reality.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

flockofseagulls104

#128 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu May 30, 2019 8:09 pm

And you could really do with a big dose of reality.
OK, I'm going to try once again to educate you. I realize there's not much chance any of this will get through to you, polly, but I will persevere.

First of all, your hannity obsession. I have told you over and over again that I get my news from varied sources, and not one of them is hannity. I watch or listen to Fox, the network news, switching networks, though it doesn't make much difference, even CNN from time to time. I evaluate and avoid propaganda from any side. I make up my own mind.

Now I very much doubt that you watch or listen to hannity or limbaugh or any of your other bugaboos very often. How the fuck would you know what they are saying? Oh! I know! Oooh ooh! You get reports from your batphone (left wing news sites, blogs and alerts). They tell you what outrageous thing they sid every day. Media Matters is built on that construct. Every time there is a challenge to any of the left's narrative, you can be sure there will be some pundit, expert, politician or imbecile that will spread the official answer to that challenge. You can see that easily by watching or listening to the usual left wing talking heads. They are so dronish that most times they use the EXACT SAME WORDS in their rebuttals to any challenge. And so do you, polly. That's what I call the bat-phone.

Again, trump is no Abraham Lincoln, but compared to corrupt, self-righteous idiots like Pelosi, Schumer, AOC, Waters, et al, he is. I support trump on a lot of things. I disagree with him on even more. If that makes me a trump supporter in your warped mind, knock yourself out. You give me a jab at the end of almost every post you make, many of them calling me to task for supporting everything trump does, as if that is a grave insult. But you don't seem to acknowledge that you, literally, along with bob-tel and all of your ilk, oppose anything and everything about trump, his family and his party (except for that guy Amash, who NO ONE ever heard of until he suddenly became the darling of the mainstream media). That doesn't seem very rational to me. I think you should give that some thought polly.

Of course, I doubt you will read any more than the first 3 words of this post before you start composing your swipes at me, but that's ok. It's all I have come to expect of you.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#129 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu May 30, 2019 9:15 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote: I evaluate and avoid propaganda from any side. I make up my own mind.

but compared to corrupt, self-righteous idiots like Pelosi, Schumer, AOC, Waters, et al, he is.
I think these two statements sum up your mindset very well.

It's so much easier when you don't have to think for yourself Flock and your handlers give you the illusion you are doing so before you come down and agree with their way of thinking every single time. Whenever I do a bit of background on one of your diatribes, it inevitably tracks some right wing meme making the rounds, if not word for word, then point for point.

I'm not sure what issues you disagree with Trump with, since every time you talk on this Bored, you seem to support and believe in his honesty and character despite the literally thousands of lies he's been found to have said in public during his term of office.

I have given Trump credit for a few things, but they are few and far between because the man does little right other than his ability to continue to lead you and some 30% of the rest of the public around by the nose. The rest of the country is waking up to his antics, unless you happened to miss the 40+ new Democrats who came into office last November in the House (including my own Congresswoman Lucy McBath).

flockofseagulls104

#130 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri May 31, 2019 6:30 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote: I evaluate and avoid propaganda from any side. I make up my own mind.

but compared to corrupt, self-righteous idiots like Pelosi, Schumer, AOC, Waters, et al, he is.
I think these two statements sum up your mindset very well.

It's so much easier when you don't have to think for yourself Flock and your handlers give you the illusion you are doing so before you come down and agree with their way of thinking every single time. Whenever I do a bit of background on one of your diatribes, it inevitably tracks some right wing meme making the rounds, if not word for word, then point for point.

I'm not sure what issues you disagree with Trump with, since every time you talk on this Bored, you seem to support and believe in his honesty and character despite the literally thousands of lies he's been found to have said in public during his term of office.

I have given Trump credit for a few things, but they are few and far between because the man does little right other than his ability to continue to lead you and some 30% of the rest of the public around by the nose. The rest of the country is waking up to his antics, unless you happened to miss the 40+ new Democrats who came into office last November in the House (including my own Congresswoman Lucy McBath).
As expected.

silverscreenselect

#131 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri May 31, 2019 7:30 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote: As expected.
You can expect to hear the truth when you listen to Bob, me, or most of the real media, as opposed to the rightwing bloviating that gives you so much comfort.

Bob Juch

#132 Post by Bob Juch » Fri May 31, 2019 8:44 am

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

tlynn78

#133 Post by tlynn78 » Fri May 31, 2019 8:52 am

You can expect to hear the truth when you listen to Bob, me, or most of the real media, as opposed to the rightwing bloviating that gives you so much comfort.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
the gift that keeps on giving!
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

flockofseagulls104

#134 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri May 31, 2019 11:38 am

Exactly my point. Thanks for proving it for me. I knew I could count on you!

jarnon

#135 Post by jarnon » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:52 pm

My Congresswoman just announced this. She's been pushing for it for weeks.
Pursuant to subpoenas issued by the House Judiciary and House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence tonight, Special Counsel Robert S. Mueller III has agreed to testify before both Committees on July 17 in open session.

Americans have demanded to hear directly from the Special Counsel so they can understand what he and his team examined, uncovered, and determined about Russia’s attack on our democracy, the Trump campaign’s acceptance and use of that help, and President Trump and his associates' obstruction of the investigation into that attack.

We look forward to hearing his testimony, as do all Americans.
Even if he just paraphrases what's in his report, as he threatened, it's going to grab headlines and keep the controversy alive.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

BackInTex

#136 Post by BackInTex » Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:54 am

jarnon wrote:My Congresswoman just announced this. She's been pushing for it for weeks.
Pursuant to subpoenas issued by the House Judiciary and House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence tonight, Special Counsel Robert S. Mueller III has agreed to testify before both Committees on July 17 in open session.

Americans have demanded to hear directly from the Special Counsel so they can understand what he and his team examined, uncovered, and determined about Russia’s attack on our democracy, the Trump campaign’s acceptance and use of that help, and President Trump and his associates' obstruction of the investigation into that attack.

Even if he just paraphrases what's in his report, as he threatened, it's going to grab headlines and keep the controversy alive.
Liberals wrote:If. We. Can. Just. Keep. The. Charade. Up. Four. Hundred. Ninety. Six. More. Days.
Conservatives wrote:LOL
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

War is where the government tells you who the bad guy is.
Revolution is when you decide that for yourself.
-- Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#137 Post by Bob78164 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:41 pm

BackInTex wrote:
jarnon wrote:My Congresswoman just announced this. She's been pushing for it for weeks.

Liberals wrote:If. We. Can. Just. Keep. The. Charade. Up. Four. Hundred. Ninety. Six. More. Days.
The same people who were apoplectic because Bill Clinton (who had no power at all) had a conversation with Loretta Lynch (who wasn't running the investigation) about their grandchildren (which had nothing to do with the investigation) are just fine with Donny actually firing the first guy who was in charge of investigating him, after trying and failing to get him to pledge personal loyalty, and then trying to fire the next guy who was in charge of investigating him.

At our age you really should be more careful. You could strain yourself flip-flopping that much. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

tlynn78

#138 Post by tlynn78 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:09 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
BackInTex wrote:

The same people who were apoplectic because Bill Clinton (who had no power at all) had a conversation with Loretta Lynch (who wasn't running the investigation) about their grandchildren (which had nothing to do with the investigation) are just fine with Donny actually firing the first guy who was in charge of investigating him, after trying and failing to get him to pledge personal loyalty, and then trying to fire the next guy who was in charge of investigating him.

At our age you really should be more careful. You could strain yourself flip-flopping that much. --Bob
LOL - well, damn, Bob, who knew you were there?! You could have saved a lot of people a lot of wondering if you'd only shared your vast wealth of knowledge about their meeting. I mean, anyone who actually thinks the husband of the purported shoe-in for the President had any illicit messages from wifey for the boss of wifey's "investigators" would have had all their cares alleviated if they'd only known what you 'know.'
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

Estonut
Evil Genius

#139 Post by Estonut » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:10 pm

Bob78164 wrote:The same people who were apoplectic because Bill Clinton (who had no power at all) had a conversation with Loretta Lynch (who wasn't running the investigation) about their grandchildren (which had nothing to do with the investigation) ...
Why would they clear the plane if they were having an innocent conversation about their grandchildren? This was a big, fat Clinton lie, just as was Hillary's private server "for her convenience!"
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#140 Post by Bob78164 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:11 pm

tlynn78 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
BackInTex wrote:

LOL - well, damn, Bob, who knew you were there?! You could have saved a lot of people a lot of wondering if you'd only shared your vast wealth of knowledge about their meeting. I mean, anyone who actually thinks the husband of the purported shoe-in for the President had any illicit messages from wifey for the boss of wifey's "investigators" would have had all their cares alleviated if they'd only known what you 'know.'
And yet you're okay with Donny actually firing the first guy who was investigating him and trying to fire the second. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#141 Post by Bob78164 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:13 pm

Estonut wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:The same people who were apoplectic because Bill Clinton (who had no power at all) had a conversation with Loretta Lynch (who wasn't running the investigation) about their grandchildren (which had nothing to do with the investigation) ...
Why would they clear the plane if they were having an innocent conversation about their grandchildren? This was a big, fat Clinton lie, just as was Hillary's private server "for her convenience!"
And yet you seem okay with Donny actually firing the guy who was investigating him, after trying to get him to pledge his personal loyalty to Donny. And you seem just as okay with Donny trying to fire the second guy who was investigating him.

And for someone who likes to criticize others for stating things as fact, calling this a "big fat Clinton lie" is one helluva stretch. Unless you were there, of course. --Bob

BackInTex

#142 Post by BackInTex » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:34 pm

Bob78164 wrote:And yet you're okay with Donny actually firing the first guy who was investigating him and trying to fire the second. --Bob
I'm OK with President Trump firing the FBI Director on the recommendation of the sitting Deputy Attorney General, especially given the reasoning included in the DAG's letter making the recommendation.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

tlynn78

#143 Post by tlynn78 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:45 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
tlynn78 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:The same people who were apoplectic because Bill Clinton (who had no power at all) had a conversation with Loretta Lynch (who wasn't running the investigation) about their grandchildren (which had nothing to do with the investigation) are just fine with Donny actually firing the first guy who was in charge of investigating him, after trying and failing to get him to pledge personal loyalty, and then trying to fire the next guy who was in charge of investigating him.

And yet you're okay with Donny actually firing the first guy who was investigating him and trying to fire the second. --Bob
Comey? Who's firing the dems were clamoring for? LMAO! Well, at least you're consistent. Consistently laughable, but I guess you take what you get.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#144 Post by Bob78164 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:57 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:And yet you're okay with Donny actually firing the first guy who was investigating him and trying to fire the second. --Bob
I'm OK with President Trump firing the FBI Director on the recommendation of the sitting Deputy Attorney General, especially given the reasoning included in the DAG's letter making the recommendation.
That's laughable. The pretext Rosenstein used was that Comey shouldn't have said as much as he did publicly when he reported the results of the investigation into Secretary Clinton.

You know, and I know, and every sentient being on the face of the planet knows that the only reason Donny fired Director Comey is that Comey was investigating the campaign and wouldn't pledge personal loyalty. The exact same reason he pressured Sessions to reverse his recusal and the exact same reason he tried to fire Mueller.

And you're okay with all of that. If the parties were reversed you'd be livid, but because it's a Republican you're okay with it. And there are lots of Republican voters like you, enough to dominate Republican primaries. Which in a nutshell is exactly what's wrong with the Republican Party, and why it deserves to be politically hounded into extinction. --Bob

BackInTex

#145 Post by BackInTex » Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:14 pm

Bob78164 wrote: You know, and I know, and every sentient being on the face of the planet knows that the only reason Donny fired Director Comey is that Comey was investigating the campaign and wouldn't pledge personal loyalty. The exact same reason he pressured Sessions to reverse his recusal and the exact same reason he tried to fire Mueller.
I do not know that. You do not know that. You BELIEVE that, just as you "believe" Trump was seriously asking Russia to help find the Clinton emails.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#146 Post by Bob78164 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:22 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Bob78164 wrote: You know, and I know, and every sentient being on the face of the planet knows that the only reason Donny fired Director Comey is that Comey was investigating the campaign and wouldn't pledge personal loyalty. The exact same reason he pressured Sessions to reverse his recusal and the exact same reason he tried to fire Mueller.
I do not know that. You do not know that. You BELIEVE that, just as you "believe" Trump was seriously asking Russia to help find the Clinton emails.
Not to know it requires willful blindness. And while we're on the subject of belief, I BELIEVE Mueller when he reports that Russia started looking for the e-mails hours after Donny asked them to. --Bob

BackInTex

#147 Post by BackInTex » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:07 pm

Bob78164 wrote: I BELIEVE Mueller when he reports that Russia started looking for the e-mails hours after Donny asked them to. --Bob
Good. I believe that to. No reason to not believe it. But, the Russians previously looked at the DNC and other places.

Do you believe Mueller when he reports there is no evidence of cooperation within the Trump campaign? Is Mueller smarter than you? Forget that, we know that answer. Mueller investigated TWO YEARS and concluded no collusion. So like all intellectually honest people, he understands that the Trump line was a joke, in jest, and that the timing was coincidental.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

Bob Juch

#148 Post by Bob Juch » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:45 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Bob78164 wrote: I BELIEVE Mueller when he reports that Russia started looking for the e-mails hours after Donny asked them to. --Bob
Good. I believe that to. No reason to not believe it. But, the Russians previously looked at the DNC and other places.

Do you believe Mueller when he reports there is no evidence of cooperation within the Trump campaign? Is Mueller smarter than you? Forget that, we know that answer. Mueller investigated TWO YEARS and concluded no collusion. So like all intellectually honest people, he understands that the Trump line was a joke, in jest, and that the timing was coincidental.
No, he didn't find any collusion. He said that was outside the scope of his investigation.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

Bob Juch

#149 Post by Bob Juch » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:49 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
BackInTex wrote:

No, he didn't find any collusion because that was outside the scope of his investigation.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#150 Post by Bob78164 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:48 am

BackInTex wrote:

You obviously haven't read the report. He didn't say there was no evidence of cooperation. He said he couldn't prove beyond a reasonable doubt the concerted effort that is required for criminal conduct. He was quite clear that Donny's campaign knew about and welcomed Russia's assistance. And he specifically addressed Donny's request and said that although it was evidence of concerted effort, it wasn't enough by itself to prove it beyond a reasonable doubt.

Who are you going to believe? Donny, or your own lying ears? --Bob