Remember the Sanders supporter?

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Beebs52
Queen of Wack

Remember the Sanders supporter?

#1 Post by Beebs52 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:24 pm

Hey sss, I mean elevation of discussion. Crazies.
Thanks.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.co ... index.html
Well, then

silverscreenselect

Re: Remember the Sanders supporter?

#2 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:36 pm

Beebs52 wrote:Hey sss, I mean elevation of discussion. Crazies.
Thanks.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.co ... index.html
Of course, the difference being that neither Sanders nor any Democrat villified Pete Scalise the way Trump has called out Illhan Omar, including belittling her again in a speech the day after the man was arrested for making threats about her (Sanders immediately denounced the shooting by his former supporter).

Trump continues to stir the pot, and the crazies take him at his word.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Estonut
Evil Genius

#3 Post by Estonut » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:16 am

silverscreenselect wrote:Trump continues to stir the pot, and the crazies take him at his word.
These people are crazy. How do you know they wouldn't do the same thing if Hillary were president? Maybe she'd stir up MORE of them. Would that, then, be HER fault?
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx

silverscreenselect

#4 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:19 am

Estonut wrote:
silverscreenselect wrote:Trump continues to stir the pot, and the crazies take him at his word.
These people are crazy. How do you know they wouldn't do the same thing if Hillary were president? Maybe she'd stir up MORE of them. Would that, then, be HER fault?
I'm fairly confident we wouldn't have seen the amount of hateful, divisive language that comes from Trump on a daily basis. This guy isn't an isolated crazy; he's just the latest.

Estonut
Evil Genius

#5 Post by Estonut » Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:58 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
Estonut wrote:
I'm fairly confident we wouldn't have seen the amount of hateful, divisive language that comes from Trump on a daily basis. This guy isn't an isolated crazy; he's just the latest.
Where's the proof linking one to the other?

If your "certainty" were valid proof of anything, Hillary WOULD BE President right now, wouldn't she?
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx

flockofseagulls104

#6 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:53 am

hateful, divisive language
The epitome of batphone language. Right up there with 'tax cuts for the rich'. Can't you just for once think for yourself instead of using groupthink?
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#7 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:02 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
The epitome of batphone language. Right up there with 'tax cuts for the rich'. Can't you just for once think for yourself instead of using groupthink?
Do you ever listen to Trump rather than just start ranting about the batphone?

flockofseagulls104

#8 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:06 am

Yes, I listen to what he actually says, not what pundits and propagandists interpret what he says. I think you should do more of that instead of parroting phrases like 'hateful and divisive', polly.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#9 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:21 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote: The epitome of batphone language. Right up there with 'tax cuts for the rich'. Can't you just for once think for yourself instead of using groupthink?
Yes, I listen to what he actually says, not what pundits and propagandists interpret what he says. I think you should do more of that instead of parroting phrases like 'hateful and divisive', polly.
When you have to repeatedly parse his words and try to come up with strain to come up with innocent interpretations of them, then you're in the tank for him.

flockofseagulls104

#10 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:45 am

When you have to repeatedly parse his words and try to come up with strain to come up with innocent interpretations of them, then you're in the tank for him.
Like when he said there are good people on both sides that means he is the grand wizard of the KKK? Like that, Polly? Like when he says that MS-13 members are animals that means he hates all hispanic people? Like that, Polly? Teach me how to do that.

silverscreenselect

#11 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:27 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote: Like when he says that MS-13 members are animals that means he hates all hispanic people?
Donald Trump wrote:“We have people coming into the country, or trying to come in — and we’re stopping a lot of them — but we’re taking people out of the country. You wouldn’t believe how bad these people are. These aren’t people. These are animals. And we’re taking them out of the country at a level and at a rate that’s never happened before.”
So, you can go back and mention that one of the other participants in that meeting mentioned MS-13 and argue that Trump wasn't referring to all immigrants but just MS-13. Again, that's a matter of interpretation where you have to parse Trump's words and adopt the more innocent explanation. And not just this once, but over and over again you have to adopt Trump's after-the-fact rationale of what he meant to say.

The old saying goes, "fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me." Trump has fooled you so many times you should be in the Hall of Shame Hall of Fame.

flockofseagulls104

#12 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:50 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote: Like when he says that MS-13 members are animals that means he hates all hispanic people?
Donald Trump wrote:“We have people coming into the country, or trying to come in — and we’re stopping a lot of them — but we’re taking people out of the country. You wouldn’t believe how bad these people are. These aren’t people. These are animals. And we’re taking them out of the country at a level and at a rate that’s never happened before.”
So, you can go back and mention that one of the other participants in that meeting mentioned MS-13 and argue that Trump wasn't referring to all immigrants but just MS-13. Again, that's a matter of interpretation where you have to parse Trump's words and adopt the more innocent explanation. And not just this once, but over and over again you have to adopt Trump's after-the-fact rationale of what he meant to say.

The old saying goes, "fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me." Trump has fooled you so many times you should be in the Hall of Shame Hall of Fame.
C,mon Polly. Teach me how not to know the difference between immigrants and illegal immigrants. That way when I listen to one of the 'journalists' you mimic do it I can just accept it and not question it. Teach me all the dog whistles you know that allow you to take what people actually say and turn it into what you want it to mean. Teach me how to know that the federal government is my best friend and the people who get elected are bestowed all encompassing grace and knowledge, except if they are republican. Teach me to recognize that democrats have no ulterior motives for anything except to do good and noble things, and that base partisan and self serving motives only exist for republicans.
C'mon. I want to be as stupid as you.

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#13 Post by Beebs52 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:21 am

I guess my point was, rather than thinking my post would be ignored like sss's...that this was an example where someone ACTUALLY shot people. Silly me.
Well, then

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#14 Post by Bob78164 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:31 am

Beebs52 wrote:I guess my point was, rather than thinking my post would be ignored like sss's...that this was an example where someone ACTUALLY shot people. Silly me.
The difference is that (as least as far as I know) nothing that Senator Sanders has ever said can be remotely construed as advocating violence against political opponents. That's not true of Donny. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#15 Post by Beebs52 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:37 am

Bob78164 wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:I guess my point was, rather than thinking my post would be ignored like sss's...that this was an example where someone ACTUALLY shot people. Silly me.
The difference is that (as least as far as I know) nothing that Senator Sanders has ever said can be remotely construed as advocating violence against political opponents. That's not true of Donny. --Bob
You and your ilk are insufferable moooorons. Annoying even. No wonder you lost.
Well, then

silverscreenselect

#16 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:53 am

You mean like this guy, who ACTUALLY mailed bombs to people.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/al ... nt-n985786

Or the guy in New Zealand who viewed Trump as a "symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose" and ACTUALLY killed 50 people.

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#17 Post by Beebs52 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:58 am

You mean like this guy, who ACTUALLY mailed bombs to people.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/al ... nt-n985786

Or the guy in New Zealand who viewed Trump as a "symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose" and ACTUALLY killed 50 people.
Oooh. Where's whatabout when ya need it?
Well, then

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#18 Post by Beebs52 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:22 pm

Forget whatabout.

Mooom! He/she started it!
Well, then

tlynn78

#19 Post by tlynn78 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:41 pm

Beebs52 wrote:Forget whatabout.

Neener. And also, neener.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#20 Post by Beebs52 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:43 pm

tlynn78 wrote:

You forgot the third neener. You're a dem plant.
Well, then

tlynn78

#21 Post by tlynn78 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:45 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
tlynn78 wrote:

Nope. Russssskie.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#22 Post by Beebs52 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:49 pm

tlynn78 wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:
tlynn78 wrote:

Nope. Russssskie.
Same thing! I bet you vacation in Venezuela.
Well, then

tlynn78

#23 Post by tlynn78 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:03 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
tlynn78 wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:

Nope. Russssskie.
All the cool kids do.

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#24 Post by Beebs52 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:26 pm

tlynn78 wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:
tlynn78 wrote:

Nope. Russssskie.
All the cool kids do.
So has your Huawei contact called???
Well, then

tlynn78

#25 Post by tlynn78 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:01 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
tlynn78 wrote:
Beebs52 wrote: Same thing! I bet you vacation in Venezuela.
All the cool kids do.
So has your Huawei contact called???
I could tell you, but then I'd have to, well, you know...