Biden launches Campaign with a big fat lie.

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
flockofseagulls104

Biden launches Campaign with a big fat lie.

#1 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:02 pm

He launches his campaign based on the big liberal lie about trump and Charlottesville.

https://www.npr.org/2019/04/25/67538278 ... ential-run

You know what? There were fine people on both sides. There were also bad, evil people on both sides, Joe. We all know that, and so did the President. Shame on you, Joe, for pandering to the ignorant and the hateful.

If there was just ONE democrat that had their head on straight, I might support that person. But there is no one even close to being sane.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

BackInTex

Re: Biden launches Campaign with a big fat lie.

#2 Post by BackInTex » Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:21 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:He launches his campaign based on the big liberal lie about trump and Charlottesville.

You know what? There were fine people on both sides. There were also bad, evil people on both sides, Joe. We all know that, and so did the President. Shame on you, Joe, for pandering to the ignorant and the hateful.

If there was just ONE democrat that had their head on straight, I might support that person. But there is no one even close to being sane.
Careful, Bob insists Trump was saying the White Nationalists were "fine people". Bob doesn't count where in a press conference the sentence later in the interview where Trump says "I'm not talking about the neo-Nazis or White Nationalists because they should be condemned totally." No, like the national press, Bob ignores what doesn't fit his narrative. Facts are only facts if they fit his narrative.

It's tough to find because much of the media has edited it out. But here it is...at 1:40

..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

War is where the government tells you who the bad guy is.
Revolution is when you decide that for yourself.
-- Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

flockofseagulls104

#3 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:46 pm

BackInTex wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:He launches his campaign based on the big liberal lie about trump and Charlottesville.

Careful, Bob insists Trump was saying the White Nationalists were "fine people". Bob doesn't count where in a press conference the sentence later in the interview where Trump says "I'm not talking about the neo-Nazis or White Nationalists because they should be condemned totally." No, like the national press, Bob ignores what doesn't fit his narrative. Facts are only facts if they fit his narrative.

It's tough to find because much of the media has edited it out. But here it is...at 1:40

I know that and you know that, but the front running (as of now) dem candidate for president either doesn't know it (stupidty, ignorance : unacceptable) or knows it and is using it as pandering to the uninformed, ignorant and willfully hateful (even worse). Not to mention there is not one dem candidate out of the hundreds who've already declared that dispute this lie (at least that I know of).

And to base your campaign on that lie when most fair-minded people know it is a lie? And you wonder why I disdain the democrat party?
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Estonut
Evil Genius

#4 Post by Estonut » Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:18 pm

BackInTex wrote:

If you're talking about Bob#s, he DID backtrack on using those words when discussing Trump, back when I pointed out the contents of the entire video, which, despite the exhaustive, independent research he often claims to do, he had never seen. I haven't noticed him doing it since, but he didn't have the decency to apologize to those who he had accused of rewriting history, when, in fact, it was he who was doing so.

ASSShole, however, continued labeling a white nationalist as "one of Trump's fine people" in the same damn thread.
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx

BackInTex

#5 Post by BackInTex » Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:30 pm

Estonut wrote:If you're talking about Bob#s, he DID backtrack on using those words when discussing Trump, back when I pointed out the contents of the entire video, which, despite the exhaustive, independent research he often claims to do, he had never seen.[/url] I haven't noticed him doing it since, but he didn't have the decency to apologize to those who he had accused of rewriting history, when, in fact, it was he who was doing so.

ASSShole, however, continued labeling a white nationalist as "one of Trump's fine people" in the same damn thread.
Hmm.. I missed Bob#s retraction. Good for him. Now if he'll backtrack on the "Russia, if you can, find those emails." comment as not being tongue in cheek.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#6 Post by Bob78164 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:42 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Estonut wrote:If you're talking about Bob#s, he DID backtrack on using those words when discussing Trump, back when I pointed out the contents of the entire video, which, despite the exhaustive, independent research he often claims to do, he had never seen.[/url] I haven't noticed him doing it since, but he didn't have the decency to apologize to those who he had accused of rewriting history, when, in fact, it was he who was doing so.

Hmm.. I missed Bob#s retraction. Good for him. Now if he'll backtrack on the "Russia, if you can, find those emails." comment as not being tongue in cheek.
The Mueller Report found that within hours after Donny made that remark, Russia did indeed try (unsuccessfully) to do exactly what Donny had requested. Maybe Donny's handlers missed the memo that it was tongue in cheek. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

silverscreenselect

#7 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:29 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote: Shame on you, Joe, for pandering to the ignorant and the hateful.
As opposed to Donald Trump who would never ever ever ever ever stoop to pandering to the ignorant and hateful. Yet you have no qualms about swooning over him after you figure out ways to excuse or explain away everything he says.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

BackInTex

#8 Post by BackInTex » Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:56 pm

Bob78164 wrote:The Mueller Report found that within hours after Donny made that remark, Russia did indeed try (unsuccessfully) to do exactly what Donny had requested. Maybe Donny's handlers missed the memo that it was tongue in cheek. --Bob
From USA Today
On July 27, 2016, Trump called on Russia to find presidential Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton’s missing emails. “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Trump proclaimed. He added, “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”
From the Mueller Report
Beginning in March 2016 units of the Russian Federations's Main Intelligence Directorate of the General Staff (GRU) hacked the computers and email accounts of organizaitons, employees, and volunteers supporting the Clinton Campaign, including the email account of campaign chairman John Podesta.
Startingin April 2016, the GUR hacked into the computer networks of the Democratic congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC) and the Democratic National Committee (DNC).
By no later than April 12, 2016, the GRU had gained access to the DCCC computer network using the credentials stolen from a DCCC employee...Over the ensuing weeks, the GRU traversed the network, identifying different computers connected to the DCCC network.
These sessions were captured as GRU officers monitored DCCC and DNC employee's work on infected computers regularly between April 2016 and June 2016.
Oh, here it is...
On July 27, 2016.....Within approximately five hours of Trump's statement....
But this is how silly the investigators and report writers are..
It is unclear how the GRU was able to identify these email accounts, which were not public.
You think maybe some of the "private" emails exchanged information with the DCCC and DNC? Likely. The GRU already had a bunch of emails and they likely had these "private" email addresses. Duh!

And why were they unsuccessful? Because of the obstructive actions of Clinton by destroying the servers and phones. But that's not mentioned in this "all encompassing investigative report".

But this is not the point of the thread. Uncle Joe is running! God bless him.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#9 Post by Bob78164 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:28 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:The Mueller Report found that within hours after Donny made that remark, Russia did indeed try (unsuccessfully) to do exactly what Donny had requested. Maybe Donny's handlers missed the memo that it was tongue in cheek. --Bob
. . . .
Robert Mueller wrote:On July 27, 2016.....Within approximately five hours of Trump's statement....
. . . .
Your claim was that Donny's public request to Russia was "tongue in cheek." Five hours after he made his request, Russia acted on it. You're okay with active cooperation between Donny and a hostile foreign government in the context of a campaign for President because you don't like how Secretary Clinton handled her e-mails. Got it. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#10 Post by Beebs52 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:48 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
BackInTex wrote:
. . . .
Robert Mueller wrote:On July 27, 2016.....Within approximately five hours of Trump's statement....
. . . .
Your claim was that Donny's public request to Russia was "tongue in cheek." Five hours after he made his request, Russia acted on it. You're okay with active cooperation between Donny and a hostile foreign government in the context of a campaign for President because you don't like how Secretary Clinton handled her e-mails. Got it. --Bob
This election season will be hard for you. Be strong.
Well, then

BackInTex

#11 Post by BackInTex » Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:53 pm

Bob78164 wrote: Your claim was that Donny's public request to Russia was "tongue in cheek." Five hours after he made his request, Russia acted on it. You're okay with active cooperation between Donny and a hostile foreign government in the context of a campaign for President because you don't like how Secretary Clinton handled her e-mails. Got it. --Bob
It was tongue in cheek. If the Russians acted on it, and there is no evidence they did other than timing (which even the best prosecutor wouldn't bring in front of a jury without something else), there still is no evidence that there was cooperation. None. There is a 400+ page document that says so. Your denial of it shows how you are either a complete idiot or a liar pulling our leg. I'll choose the later, though I"m starting to second guess myself.
Last edited by BackInTex on Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

BackInTex

#12 Post by BackInTex » Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:26 pm

And he "asked" Obama to not endorse him. Ha! I'm pretty sure he would not get the endorsement so he made the first move so as not to be embarrassed his former boss wouldn't even endorse him.

It will be interesting to see if Obama endorses someone else. He may have too much class to do that to Joe, at least until Joe's too many negatives make it clear he can't win.
~~ Thomas Jefferson