Hey Earl!

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Beebs52
Queen of Wack

Hey Earl!

#1 Post by Beebs52 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:03 pm

We got Nene now...whoo! He may draw fouls but you'll be hurtin in the process...
Well, then

Earl the Squirrel

Re: Hey Earl!

#2 Post by Earl the Squirrel » Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:57 am

Beebs52 wrote:We got Nene now...whoo! He may draw fouls but you'll be hurtin in the process...
Yeah, he's been there for a few years now (and still looking fine as wine, am I right??) and you also have Manimal now.

I guess it says something that my hatred of Harden induces such a blinding rage that I cannot even root for two of my favourite former NUGGETS!!!1 or really even watch one of their games.

Seriously, it's to the point that if the NUGGETS!!!1 were out of it (which they are not. Round 2, bitches!), I'd have to be pulling for the Freak...

Three years ago I made a pact with my nephew and sister that, when the NUGGETS!!!1 made it to the finals, we'd all get Blue Arrow tattoos. My sister basically agreed because she never thought it would happen. Ha!

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

Re: Hey Earl!

#3 Post by Beebs52 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:17 am

Earl the Squirrel wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:We got Nene now...whoo! He may draw fouls but you'll be hurtin in the process...
Yeah, he's been there for a few years now (and still looking fine as wine, am I right??) and you also have Manimal now.

I guess it says something that my hatred of Harden induces such a blinding rage that I cannot even root for two of my favourite former NUGGETS!!!1 or really even watch one of their games.

Seriously, it's to the point that if the NUGGETS!!!1 were out of it (which they are not. Round 2, bitches!), I'd have to be pulling for the Freak...

Three years ago I made a pact with my nephew and sister that, when the NUGGETS!!!1 made it to the finals, we'd all get Blue Arrow tattoos. My sister basically agreed because she never thought it would happen. Ha!
2016 he got here. Manimal, right! Also, yes. Wine. Fine.
If Harden doesn't find the shot cl9ck...but ya gotta love him! Refs ...mumble.
Well, then