Why You Won't Get to Go to the Blue Marble Jubilee

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
silverscreenselect

Why You Won't Get to Go to the Blue Marble Jubilee

#1 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed May 08, 2019 1:00 pm

The Blue Marble Jubilee, an Earth Day awareness event sponsored by a California charter school and scheduled for May 11, has been cancelled because right wing groups claimed that it would be the target of a Jihadist attack sponsored by ex-FBI director James Comey. The annual event features egg carton painting and similar events and helps raise money for environmental causes. The organizers of the event are now out of pocket some $10,000.

Apparently, James Comey took part in one of those silly twitter threads asking people to list five jobs they had held. The hashtag for this was #FiveJobsIveHad. An eagle-eyed twitter user noticed the unusual capitalization pattern and decided that this was code for "Five Jihad." Further, if you took the initials of the jobs Comey listed in his tweet, they were GVCSF, the acronym for the sponsor of the event, the Grass Valley Charter School Foundation. Clearly, this tweet was a coded message alerting the thousands of potential jihadists who had crossed into the US from Mexico illegally and are now taking advantage of California's sanctuary laws to give them the freedom they need to follow James Comey on Twitter and then plan these dastardly attacks. The tweet gave the jihadists their marching orders for this Saturday. As further proof of Comey's involvement in the pending attack, his tweet came at 8:48 am, the time the first plane hit the Twin Towers on 9/11.

The tweet was originally posted by a person active in QAnon, who helped peddle the Pizzagate sex ring nonsense about Hillary Clinton. His tweet soon gathered steam in the right wing blogosphere and led to numerous people contacting local police (who, not surprisingly, found nothing of substance behind it), and, eventually to the event's cancellation. QAnon members are actually congratulating themselves for cracking the code and saving untold numbers of people from a deep state-sponsored disaster.

https://www.theunion.com/news/online-th ... e-jubilee/

If you ever wondered where Flock gets his inspiration and education, now you know.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

Re: Why You Won't Get to Go to the Blue Marble Jubilee

#2 Post by Beebs52 » Wed May 08, 2019 1:26 pm

What is with you posting really odd stupid crazyass things and ascribing these weird crazyass motives to bored peeps?
Well, then

silverscreenselect

#3 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed May 08, 2019 1:47 pm

Beebs52 wrote:What is with you posting really odd stupid crazyass things and ascribing these weird crazyass motives to bored peeps?
Not all the bored peeps...

flockofseagulls104

#4 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed May 08, 2019 1:47 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:The Blue Marble Jubilee, an Earth Day awareness event sponsored by a California charter school and scheduled for May 11, has been cancelled because right wing groups claimed that it would be the target of a Jihadist attack sponsored by ex-FBI director James Comey. The annual event features egg carton painting and similar events and helps raise money for environmental causes. The organizers of the event are now out of pocket some $10,000.

Apparently, James Comey took part in one of those silly twitter threads asking people to list five jobs they had held. The hashtag for this was #FiveJobsIveHad. An eagle-eyed twitter user noticed the unusual capitalization pattern and decided that this was code for "Five Jihad." Further, if you took the initials of the jobs Comey listed in his tweet, they were GVCSF, the acronym for the sponsor of the event, the Grass Valley Charter School Foundation. Clearly, this tweet was a coded message alerting the thousands of potential jihadists who had crossed into the US from Mexico illegally and are now taking advantage of California's sanctuary laws to give them the freedom they need to follow James Comey on Twitter and then plan these dastardly attacks. The tweet gave the jihadists their marching orders for this Saturday. As further proof of Comey's involvement in the pending attack, his tweet came at 8:48 am, the time the first plane hit the Twin Towers on 9/11.

The tweet was originally posted by a person active in QAnon, who helped peddle the Pizzagate sex ring nonsense about Hillary Clinton. His tweet soon gathered steam in the right wing blogosphere and led to numerous people contacting local police (who, not surprisingly, found nothing of substance behind it), and, eventually to the event's cancellation. QAnon members are actually congratulating themselves for cracking the code and saving untold numbers of people from a deep state-sponsored disaster.

https://www.theunion.com/news/online-th ... e-jubilee/

If you ever wondered where my right wing strawmen that live under my bed get their inspiration and education, now you know.
Fixed it for you again.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#5 Post by Beebs52 » Wed May 08, 2019 1:51 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:What is with you posting really odd stupid crazyass things and ascribing these weird crazyass motives to bored peeps?
Not all the bored peeps...
Well, sometimes in the general repub rightwing inclusion.
Actually, he's bored wrangling lottery booty and just wants a thread to take off during the day.
Not like anyone else has done that...
Well, then

BackInTex

#6 Post by BackInTex » Wed May 08, 2019 3:32 pm

I have found that people who are concerned about stuff (such as posting such crazyass things) think the things are relevant because they themselves think like that. For example, those who thought that reporting Trump had paid a prostitute to pee on a bed would be somewhat believable thought that because paying a prostitute to pee on a bed is something they themselves would consider.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

silverscreenselect

#7 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed May 08, 2019 9:21 pm

BackInTex wrote:
I have found that people who are concerned about stuff (such as posting such crazyass things) think the things are relevant because they themselves think like that. For example, those who thought that reporting Trump had paid a prostitute to pee on a bed would be somewhat believable thought that because paying a prostitute to pee on a bed is something they themselves would consider.
I've read this five times and I still don't understand it.

BackInTex

#8 Post by BackInTex » Wed May 08, 2019 10:53 pm

BackInTex wrote:
That doesn’t surprise me.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

Spock

#9 Post by Spock » Thu May 09, 2019 8:51 am

BackInTex wrote:
BackInTex wrote:

I will speak really slow for SSS. BiT is defining the term "Projection"." People project behavior onto their opponents that they themselves do or are capable of.

Bob Juch

#10 Post by Bob Juch » Thu May 09, 2019 8:56 am

Spock wrote:
BackInTex wrote:
I will speak really slow for SSS. BiT is defining the term "Projection"." People project behavior onto their opponents that they themselves do or are capable of.
Franklin Graham is a good example.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

silverscreenselect

#11 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu May 09, 2019 9:25 am

Spock wrote: People project behavior onto their opponents that they themselves do or are capable of.
I know what projection is. You can find plenty of examples of it among all the right wingers who keep coming up with these nonsense Hillary-deep state-FBI-Russia conspiracy theories that wind up in Pizzagate and Blue Marblegate. What I don't see is how this relates to this particular thread, unless BiT is actually agreeing with me for once about how wacky the right wingers are.

silverscreenselect

#12 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu May 09, 2019 9:26 am

Bob Juch wrote:
Spock wrote:
BackInTex wrote:
Franklin Graham is a good example.
Or that paragon of virtue, Jerry Falwell, Jr. and his cabana boy.

flockofseagulls104

#13 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu May 09, 2019 1:55 pm

The main reason I won't get to go to the Blue Marble Jubilee is because I assume most, if not all, the people attending will be aging, pseudo-intellectual hippies who have never fully matured accompanied by vast groups of millennials whom they have indoctrinated through their control of the higher education system and who, together, will be preaching their religion and scolding everyone who doesn't accept their political philosophy about how they are destroying the planet. And probably some parading with 'F**k Trump' signs.

These are the same people that populate many other protests and gatherings that have different names, but always have the same people and ultimately the same purpose: to spread hate and discontent.

The Blue Marble Jubilee just doesn't spark my interest much. I never even heard of it until this exciting and informational post.

But I might be wrong. Just my assumption.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#14 Post by littlebeast13 » Thu May 09, 2019 2:05 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:The main reason I won't get to go to the Blue Marble Jubilee is because I assume most, if not all, the people attending will be aging, pseudo-intellectual hippies who have never fully matured accompanied by vast groups of millennials whom they have indoctrinated through their control of the higher education system and who, together, will be preaching their religion and scolding everyone who doesn't accept their political philosophy about how they are destroying the planet. And probably some parading with 'F**k Trump' signs.

These are the same people that populate many other protests and gatherings that have different names, but always have the same people and ultimately the same purpose: to spread hate and discontent.

The Blue Marble Jubilee just doesn't spark my interest much. I never even heard of it until this exciting and informational post.

The 2019 Alanis Morrisette Award For Excellence In Irony contest is now over folks. Let's give it up for the undisputed winner...

lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com

flockofseagulls104

#15 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu May 09, 2019 2:06 pm

If you ever wondered where Flock gets his inspiration and education, now you know.
I've always wondered. Now that polly has told me, I am surprised.

How many others here have ever wondered where I get my inspiration and education?

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#16 Post by Beebs52 » Thu May 09, 2019 2:21 pm

littlebeast13 wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:The main reason I won't get to go to the Blue Marble Jubilee is because I assume most, if not all, the people attending will be aging, pseudo-intellectual hippies who have never fully matured accompanied by vast groups of millennials whom they have indoctrinated through their control of the higher education system and who, together, will be preaching their religion and scolding everyone who doesn't accept their political philosophy about how they are destroying the planet. And probably some parading with 'F**k Trump' signs.

The 2019 Alanis Morrisette Award For Excellence In Irony contest is now over folks. Let's give it up for the undisputed winner...

lb13
Dude, see my reply earlier and avoid 5he disingenuity award. Plus, why are you in a political thread.
Well, then

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#17 Post by littlebeast13 » Thu May 09, 2019 2:46 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
littlebeast13 wrote:

lb13
Dude, see my reply earlier and avoid 5he disingenuity award. Plus, why are you in a political thread.

What does disingenuity or whatever have to do with me pointing out a glaring (I'd say clever if I knew it was intended as such) case of irony? My reply and sarcastic award are 0% political...

And I wanted to know WTF the Blue Marble Jubilee was....

lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#18 Post by Beebs52 » Thu May 09, 2019 2:53 pm

littlebeast13 wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:
littlebeast13 wrote:

lb13

What does disingenuity or whatever have to do with me pointing out a glaring (I'd say clever if I knew it was intended as such) case of irony? My reply and sarcastic award are 0% political...

lb13
Cause I think you're misguided. And EVERYONE knew nothing about this event til....maybe my disingenuos went to the wrong guy. XOXO
Well, then

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#19 Post by littlebeast13 » Thu May 09, 2019 3:09 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
littlebeast13 wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:

lb13
Cause I think you're misguided. And EVERYONE knew nothing about this event til....maybe my disingenuos went to the wrong guy. XOXO

Oh geez.... you political types are all the same. Everyone's got a dog in the fight, and you're either with us or against us. Nobody can make an observations that isn't just laced with at least passive aggressive political fervor. Jesus H....

Let me break this down in a way that everyone should be able to understand.....

Flock wrote:The main reason I won't get to go to the Blue Marble Jubilee is because I assume most, if not all, the people attending will be aging, pseudo-intellectual hippies who have never fully matured accompanied by vast groups of millennials whom they have indoctrinated through their control of the higher education system and who, together, will be preaching their religion and scolding everyone who doesn't accept their political philosophy about how they are destroying the planet. And probably some parading with 'F**k Trump' signs.
I don't care if your a D an R an I or have a brain tumor.... that is a statement that conveys an attitude of "hate and discontent" towards a certain group of people. While Flock's attitude towards the people he summarized his feeling for is a matter of opinion, the fact that he expressed it in a hateful and discontentful (prolly not a word) way is undeniable. I offered up no view of my own whether I agreed with him or not, only that to immediately follow that paragraph up with this....

Flock wrote:These are the same people that populate many other protests and gatherings that have different names, but always have the same people and ultimately the same purpose: to spread hate and discontent.
(Red lining mine)

Was incredibly and incredulously ironic by the very definition of the word. Like I said, it could have been a clever quote The Onion might come up with in one of its entertaining articles... but I doubt Flock intended the irony at all, which kinda makes it sad.

I'm sorry if my feeling the need to point out one of the more jaw dropping bits of irony I've seen that was committed by one of your brothers in arms offended you (I'm actually not, but it's the nice thing to say). I also regret that you read anything political into my moment of sarcasm, although I'm not a bit surprised that you did....

Keep calm and carry on...

lb13

silverscreenselect

#20 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu May 09, 2019 3:10 pm

Here is the event's website: https://bluemarblejubilee.org/

As usual, Flock is almost 100% wrong. The event is a fundraiser sponsored by a local school group. The idea is for everyone to have a good time and learn something about environmental consciousness, something that Flock apparently cares little about because India and China aren't playing nice with us.

Here's some of the parading protesters from last year's event:

Lots of left wing fanaticism here:

I can see why this group would have Flock quaking in his boots. You can just feel the hate and discontent.:

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#21 Post by Beebs52 » Thu May 09, 2019 3:38 pm

littlebeast13 wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:
littlebeast13 wrote:

lb13

Oh geez.... you political types are all the same. Everyone's got a dog in the fight, and you're either with us or against us. Nobody can make an observations that isn't just laced with at least passive aggressive political fervor. Jesus H....

Let me break this down in a way that everyone should be able to understand.....

Flock wrote:The main reason I won't get to go to the Blue Marble Jubilee is because I assume most, if not all, the people attending will be aging, pseudo-intellectual hippies who have never fully matured accompanied by vast groups of millennials whom they have indoctrinated through their control of the higher education system and who, together, will be preaching their religion and scolding everyone who doesn't accept their political philosophy about how they are destroying the planet. And probably some parading with 'F**k Trump' signs.
I don't care if your a D an R an I or have a brain tumor.... that is a statement that conveys an attitude of "hate and discontent" towards a certain group of people. While Flock's attitude towards the people he summarized his feeling for is a matter of opinion, the fact that he expressed it in a hateful and discontentful (prolly not a word) way is undeniable. I offered up no view of my own whether I agreed with him or not, only that to immediately follow that paragraph up with this....

Flock wrote:These are the same people that populate many other protests and gatherings that have different names, but always have the same people and ultimately the same purpose: to spread hate and discontent.
(Red lining mine)

Was incredibly and incredulously ironic by the very definition of the word. Like I said, it could have been a clever quote The Onion might come up with in one of its entertaining articles... but I doubt Flock intended the irony at all, which kinda makes it sad.

I'm sorry if my feeling the need to point out one of the more jaw dropping bits of irony I've seen that was committed by one of your brothers in arms offended you (I'm actually not, but it's the nice thing to say). I also regret that you read anything political into my moment of sarcasm, although I'm not a bit surprised that you did....

Keep calm and carry on...

lb13
Chill the fuck out. Here's from sss's initial post.
Duh fucking dah.
Well, then

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#22 Post by Beebs52 » Thu May 09, 2019 3:56 pm

And, Flock's replies are no worse than the initial bullshit. You think you're apolitical...
you know one can have brothers in arms and disagree. See, usually you're sensible.
Well, then

flockofseagulls104

#23 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu May 09, 2019 4:08 pm

My point, lb, is why the hell did polly decide we all needed to know this bullshit he picked up from his batphone, and what the hell do I have to do with it?
So I gave him my opinion which did not come from some whacko website.
Is that ok with you?

silverscreenselect

#24 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu May 09, 2019 4:42 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:My point, lb, is why the hell did polly decide we all needed to know this bullshit he picked up from his batphone, and what the hell do I have to do with it?
Is that ok with you?
Here's the essence of my original post: Right wing conspiracy theory nutcases spout an insane theory and get a harmless family-oriented event shut down.

What Flock has to do with it, other than showing his complete ignorance before he engages his typing fingers about the cancelled event, is that he's part of this same picking up and spreading nonsense without thinking or reasoning mindset. Almost every one of your posts is your parroting some right-wing meme of the day. Admittedly most of yours are slightly less unhinged than this nonsense, but the general groupthink mindset is the same. Please alert me the next time you actually have an original thought. It will be a first.

And congrats to lb for recognizing Flock's hypocritical nonsense for what it is.

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#25 Post by Beebs52 » Thu May 09, 2019 4:47 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:My point, lb, is why the hell did polly decide we all needed to know this bullshit he picked up from his batphone, and what the hell do I have to do with it?
Is that ok with you?
Here's the essence of my original post: Right wing conspiracy theory nutcases spout an insane theory and get a harmless family-oriented event shut down.

What Flock has to do with it, other than showing his complete ignorance before he engages his typing fingers about the cancelled event, is that he's part of this same picking up and spreading nonsense without thinking or reasoning mindset. Almost every one of your posts is your parroting some right-wing meme of the day. Admittedly most of yours are slightly less unhinged than this nonsense, but the general groupthink mindset is the same. Please alert me the next time you actually have an original thought. It will be a first.

And congrats to lb for recognizing Flock's hypocritical nonsense for what it is.
So you WERE just bored with wrangling lottery booty and wanted a fun thread. Cause you kinda spread this.
Well, then