?!?

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Beebs52
Queen of Wack

?!?

#1 Post by Beebs52 » Sat May 11, 2019 5:15 pm

I have vivid weird dreams. Always. Anyway, two nights ago both Michelle Obama and Donald Trump were in the same dream, something involving tennis, which I don't play.
Both were very kind, personable and engaging.
?!? What does this mean?
Well, then

Ritterskoop

Re: ?!?

#2 Post by Ritterskoop » Sat May 11, 2019 5:40 pm

I gather that people in our dreams often represent aspects of ourselves.

I would take heart from the kind and engaging aspects, and not ascribe too much meaning to the individuals themselves.

Because then your head will explode.
If you fail to pilot your own ship, don't be surprised at what inappropriate port you find yourself docked. - Tom Robbins
--------
At the moment of commitment, the universe conspires to assist you. - attributed to Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.

Ritterskoop

#3 Post by Ritterskoop » Sat May 11, 2019 5:41 pm

And just to get this out in the world, I am a fan of Buffalo Wild Wings' street tacos. Three for $5.29.
If you fail to pilot your own ship, don't be surprised at what inappropriate port you find yourself docked. - Tom Robbins
--------
At the moment of commitment, the universe conspires to assist you. - attributed to Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#4 Post by Beebs52 » Sat May 11, 2019 5:43 pm

Ritterskoop wrote:I gather that people in our dreams often represent aspects of ourselves.

I would take heart from the kind and engaging aspects, and not ascribe too much meaning to the individuals themselves.

Because then your head will explode.
Yes! I liked the congeniality part of it.
Well, then

Ritterskoop

#5 Post by Ritterskoop » Sat May 11, 2019 5:50 pm

Add on the naked chicken wings in lemon pepper rub, with four cups of ranch, and that right there is heaven.
--------

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#6 Post by Beebs52 » Sat May 11, 2019 5:56 pm

Ritterskoop wrote:Add on the naked chicken wings in lemon pepper rub, with four cups of ranch, and that right there is heaven.
Go Bdubs! #2 son is a gm hereabouts.
Well, then

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#7 Post by Beebs52 » Sat May 11, 2019 6:02 pm

Ooh. Ooh. Told him to bring me wing sauces tomorrow! Not only do we get to see him since he and his gal work 24/7 but I get sauces! Yes.
Well, then