I Can't Picture This Turning Out Well

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
silverscreenselect

I Can't Picture This Turning Out Well

#1 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:10 pm

Donald Trump will make a public speech from the Lincoln Memorial on the Fourth of July in conjunction with the annual fireworks display. Traditionally, this event draws hundreds of thousands of people each year to the National Mall, in conjunction with a non-partisan, non-political "Capital Fourth" concert that's held before the fireworks display and a Salute to America parade earlier in the day. It's unclear at this point just what the status is of the traditional concert (usually broadcast on PBS). Trump says he'll have entertainment at his event, although I'm not sure who would be performing. The Marine Corps Band (they will have too if ordered), and perhaps Ted Nugent, Kid Rock, and Kanye West.
Donald Trump Tweet wrote:HOLD THE DATE! We will be having one of the biggest gatherings in the history of Washington, D.C., on July 4th. It will be called “A Salute To America” and will be held at the Lincoln Memorial. Major fireworks display, entertainment and an address by your favorite President, me!
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

Re: I Can't Picture This Turning Out Well

#2 Post by Beebs52 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:34 pm

You are crazed
Well, then

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#3 Post by Bob78164 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:43 pm

You just know someone will Photoshop a picture of Lincoln in the backdrop of Donny's speech, holding his head in his hands. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

jarnon

#4 Post by jarnon » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:51 am

This isn’t like the Philadelphia Eagles visit to the White House, which Trump abruptly canceled and had to come up with a substitute at the last minute. The President often attends and speaks at regularly scheduled events.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי