WWTBAM Bored

A home for the weary.
It is currently Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:07 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Posts: 16464
Once again, BBs have a chance to strike it rich tonight with a $530 million Mega Millions jackpot. Buy early, buy often. Especially Flock and Bazodee and any other BBs here in Georgia. As an added bonus, mention my name when you buy your tickets and the clerk will think extra special lucky thoughts for you.

And if you miss tonight's drawing or can't stand that much excitement, the Powerball tomorrow is $53 million. You've actually got a better chance here because fewer people will be playing.

As we say here at the GLC, "Today could be the day."

_________________
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:07 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:43 pm
Posts: 10523
Location: In Texas of course!
silverscreenselect wrote:
You've actually got a better chance here because fewer people will be playing.


I’m hoping you say that “tongue in cheek”.

_________________
In the end, they will all pretty much taste the same.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:20 am 
Offline
Bored Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Posts: 18290
Location: By the phone
I think you're mistaken about this. A new on-line friend has just e-mailed informing me that he's already won $7 million of that money and he'd like my help collecting it. --Bob

_________________
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Posts: 16464
BackInTex wrote:
silverscreenselect wrote:
You've actually got a better chance here because fewer people will be playing.


I’m hoping you say that “tongue in cheek”.

S-s-s-s-h!

_________________
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:43 pm
Posts: 10523
Location: In Texas of course!
silverscreenselect wrote:
BackInTex wrote:
silverscreenselect wrote:
You've actually got a better chance here because fewer people will be playing.


I’m hoping you say that “tongue in cheek”.

S-s-s-s-h!


sorry, went with the crowd. It's a better investment, even though I might have to share.

_________________
In the end, they will all pretty much taste the same.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:12 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Posts: 16464
Someone in California won the jackpot, so if you don't hear from Bob ###s for a few days followed by a huge anonymous donation to the Democratic presidential candidates, you'll know what happened.

_________________
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:13 am 
Offline
Bored Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Posts: 18290
Location: By the phone
silverscreenselect wrote:
Someone in California won the jackpot, so if you don't hear from Bob ###s for a few days followed by a huge anonymous donation to the Democratic presidential candidates, you'll know what happened.
You're mistaken. I'm spending the money upgrading the Batphone. --Bob

_________________
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: mrkelley23 and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Americanized by Maël Soucaze.