Oh boy oh joy

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Beebs52
Queen of Wack

Oh boy oh joy

#1 Post by Beebs52 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:34 am

Our ac croaked. Luckily, we have invoice and warranty from 2015. Company coming out. Yay.
Well, then

tlynn78

Re: Oh boy oh joy

#2 Post by tlynn78 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:22 am

Beebs52 wrote:Our ac croaked. Luckily, we have invoice and warranty from 2015. Company coming out. Yay.

Oh, that would be bad, very bad, indeed. I have to call the appliance repairperson today. I'm guessing they'll want more info than "the dryer won't dry, it's red, and the door's on the front."
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#3 Post by Beebs52 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:52 am

tlynn78 wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:Our ac croaked. Luckily, we have invoice and warranty from 2015. Company coming out. Yay.

Oh, that would be bad, very bad, indeed. I have to call the appliance repairperson today. I'm guessing they'll want more info than "the dryer won't dry, it's red, and the door's on the front."
It's only gonna be 800 degrees today so oh well.
About the dryer-get a new one. More fun. Hah.
Well, then

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#4 Post by Beebs52 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:23 pm

This is SO much better than your usual ac breakdown.

It was a mangled, fan thrown mouse/rat that mucked things up. It's in a bag in the garbage. Yes indeedy. Repair dude thought bat then we evaluated. Nope.
"See this hair..."
Urk, oops.
Well, then

Bob Juch

#5 Post by Bob Juch » Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:13 pm

Beebs52 wrote:This is SO much better than your usual ac breakdown.

It was a mangled, fan thrown mouse/rat that mucked things up. It's in a bag in the garbage. Yes indeedy. Repair dude thought bat then we evaluated. Nope.
"See this hair..."
Urk, oops.
This was in the outside unit?

At my previous house, I had a rat-sized lizard crawl all the way through the exhaust duct from my over-range fan and get tangled in it. Removing the lizard didn't fix the fan. :roll:
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#6 Post by Beebs52 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:21 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:This is SO much better than your usual ac breakdown.

"See this hair..."
Urk, oops.
This was in the outside unit?

At my previous house, I had a rat-sized lizard crawl all the way through the exhaust duct from my over-range fan and get tangled in it. Removing the lizard didn't fix the fan. :roll:
Yep. The fan blades were fine.
Well, then