RIH Jeffrey Epstein

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Bob Juch

RIH Jeffrey Epstein

#1 Post by Bob Juch » Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:40 am

Epstein died overnight in an apparent suicide.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

BackInTex

Re: RIH Jeffrey Epstein

#2 Post by BackInTex » Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:59 am

Wow. If at first you don't succeed.

He was on suicide watch.
t was not immediately clear how Epstein could have killed himself if he was under suicide watch after being found unconscious three week ago in his cell in Metropolitan Correctional Center. He had suffered injuries to his neck in what appeared to be a suicide attempt or jailhouse assault.
There will be theories. Rightly so.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

War is where the government tells you who the bad guy is.
Revolution is when you decide that for yourself.
-- Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

BackInTex

#3 Post by BackInTex » Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:55 pm

Official Statement
Attorney General William P. Barr wrote:
“I was appalled to learn that Jeffrey Epstein was found dead early this morning from an apparent suicide while in federal custody. Mr. Epstein’s death raises serious questions that must be answered. In addition to the FBI’s investigation, I have consulted with the Inspector General who is opening an investigation into the circumstances of Mr. Epstein’s death."
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

War is where the government tells you who the bad guy is.
Revolution is when you decide that for yourself.
-- Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

flockofseagulls104

#4 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:50 pm

I would think some prominent people might have stood to gain by his death. Just sayin...
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#5 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:56 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:I would think some prominent people might have stood to gain by his death. Just sayin...
And those prominent people would include Donald Trump. Just sayin ...

Of course, a billionaire pedophile couldn't possibly rub guards or fellow inmates the wrong way in prison, could he?
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

jarnon

#6 Post by jarnon » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:09 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:I would think some prominent people might have stood to gain by his death. Just sayin...
And those prominent people would include Donald Trump. Just sayin ...

Of course, a billionaire pedophile couldn't possibly rub guards or fellow inmates the wrong way in prison, could he?
So nature took its course again?

Any of these scenarios could be possible.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

jarnon

#7 Post by jarnon » Tue Jun 27, 2023 9:32 am

Jeffrey Epstein's suicide: New details revealed

It's almost as if prison management was hoping Epstein would hang himself.

Less than a year after Whitey Bulger was killed while in federal custody.

The head of the Federal Bureau of Prisons lost his job over this incident.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

flockofseagulls104

#8 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Jun 27, 2023 10:23 am

jarnon wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 9:32 am
Jeffrey Epstein's suicide: New details revealed

It's almost as if prison management was hoping Epstein would hang himself.

Less than a year after Whitey Bulger was killed while in federal custody.

The head of the Federal Bureau of Prisons lost his job over this incident.
Give me a break. We all know what happened. We just don't know specifically who arranged it. And we never will. The SWAMP will prevail unless we elect someone with the balls to fight them.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton