Tarantino movie

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
ghostjmf

Tarantino movie

#1 Post by ghostjmf » Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:14 am

set in LA; my cousin's house used in movie.

Cousin is many years older than me (there were a lotta, make that 11 kids in my Dad's family & Dad was 3rd from youngest).

Cousin didn't want to leave house, so squirreled themself away in a bedroom while movie being shot. (I'm sure they came out to use their own facilities.)

Of course their furniture was put in storage & house decorated for era of movie.

Cousin owned same house when the Manson Family killed their neighbors, but Cousin & their spouse were blessedly out of town at that time.

Please, B.J., do not publicly fact-check me on this; Cousin does not want their name in the media or it would be there & no, its not same as mine.

Bob Juch

Re: Tarantino movie

#2 Post by Bob Juch » Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:14 pm

ghostjmf wrote:set in LA; my cousin's house used in movie.

Cousin is many years older than me (there were a lotta, make that 11 kids in my Dad's family & Dad was 3rd from youngest).

Cousin didn't want to leave house, so squirreled themself away in a bedroom while movie being shot. (I'm sure they came out to use their own facilities.)

Of course their furniture was put in storage & house decorated for era of movie.

Cousin owned same house when the Manson Family killed their neighbors, but Cousin & their spouse were blessedly out of town at that time.

Please, B.J., do not publicly fact-check me on this; Cousin does not want their name in the media or it would be there & no, its not same as mine.
That's easy to figure out with the details you gave.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

silverscreenselect

#3 Post by silverscreenselect » Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:16 pm

I won't name names, but I've got a picture of Ghost's cousin here:

Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

ghostjmf

#4 Post by ghostjmf » Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:35 pm

BJ: Figure all you want, but no point invading old person's privacy except "you can".

I've probably been in the house visiting Cousin, but it would have been so long ago I wouldn't remember it. In fact, I'm pretty sure it was their car I lost my earrings in & had to go back for them.