Flock's favorite candidate is back

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
jarnon

Flock's favorite candidate is back

#1 Post by jarnon » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:21 pm

Jon Ossoff wrote:Tomorrow, we’ll make it official.

I'm running for the U.S. Senate in Georgia!

In times like these, we are all called to stand up and fight.

And we know how to fight! Join us --> https://go.electjon.com/2020

Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

flockofseagulls104

Re: Flock's favorite candidate is back

#2 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:25 am

Ahhh. Saint Jon!

Saint Jon the Anointed One is the reason we now have the troll.

The troll believed, as did the MSM, that St Jon was sent down to us mortals to lead us to the promised land of a country not led by the devil incarnate, Donald Trump. They truly believed that St Jon's win in a little GA district would show us how much the country, not to mention the world, hated Mr. Trump and regretted that he somehow, by cheating, got elected president. Even with his holiness and grace, Saint Jon lost!

So the future troll, with guidance from the MSM bat phone, hooked on to every local race that was held before the midterms, hoping beyond hope that the democrat would defeat the evil, deplorable opposing candidate, thus showing how much the world hated trump. He happened to hook on to another local race in which his hoped and dreamed for candidate lost. So to try and help, I suggested that maybe the electorate did not know exactly what the chosen candidate represented, because when they went to the polls, all they saw was the candidate's name. So why not have the candidates change their names so there was no confusion, and the voter could easily identify which candidate they could choose to stem the evil that overtook the country in 2016. Names like Irving Hatetrump etc. I thought it would help his cause.

The future troll didn't think it was helpful, and decided, because the candidate who happened to be the subject of the thread where I made the suggestion had an ethnic name, that he needed to utilize the good ol' race card on me. And he didn't stop there, he personally insulted me and my family. He decided to take it even further and created a new thread just to push it. Now, I can dish it out and I can take it, but this was a little over the line for me, and I took personal offense. And I let him know that I did, both on the board and off of it in personal chat. I asked him to do one thing and we could drop the whole thing, but he refused. I let it slide for awhile until he tripled down on the personal attack on my family.

So, he is now reduced to being a troll. If you notice, pretty much every post he makes these days he mentions my name in some pointy stick way. And though I have asked him to stop responding to my posts, because they are NOT addressed to him, he responds to every one of my posts with some personal jibber jabber.

St Jon. The maker of trolls.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

flockofseagulls104

#3 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:28 am

jarnon wrote:
Jon Ossoff wrote:Tomorrow, we’ll make it official.

I'm running for the U.S. Senate in Georgia!

In times like these, we are all called to stand up and fight.

And we know how to fight! Join us --> https://go.electjon.com/2020

They forgot the halo.
He got in early to beat Stacey Abrams to it.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Saint Ossoff
Merry Man

#4 Post by Saint Ossoff » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:32 am

Bless your heart, Brother Flock!

flockofseagulls104

#5 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:01 am

Saint Ossoff wrote:Bless your heart, Brother Flock!
Oh, thank you!!!!!

silverscreenselect

#6 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:15 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:The future troll didn't think it was helpful, and decided, because the candidate who happened to be the subject of the thread where I made the suggestion had an ethnic name, that he needed to utilize the good ol' race card on me. And he didn't stop there, he personally insulted me and my family. He decided to take it even further and created a new thread just to push it. Now, I can dish it out and I can take it, but this was a little over the line for me, and I took personal offense. And I let him know that I did, both on the board and off of it in personal chat. I asked him to do one thing and we could drop the whole thing, but he refused. I let it slide for awhile until he tripled down on the personal attack on my family.
Flock, I have never attacked your family. Instead, I've expressed a number of times my sympathy and admiration for them. We only have to put up with your nonsense a few minutes a day and we can even exit the Bored if need be. They are stuck with you and your rampant racial insensitivity (among other reasoning flaws). If you feel some degree of guilt, however slight, for how they might have reacted to comments similar to some of the nonsense you post here, that's on you, not me and my fictitious race card.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

BackInTex

#7 Post by BackInTex » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:35 am

silverscreenselect wrote:...not me and my fictitious race card.
You have two?
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

silverscreenselect

#8 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:55 am

BackInTex wrote:
You have two?
Yes, the fictitious one and the fantasy one.

flockofseagulls104

#9 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:33 am

BackInTex wrote:
You have two?
He has many. They're all fictitious, based on nothing but ignorance and animus, but he uses them freely and without regard as a tool and a weapon, just as the dem party does.

silverscreenselect

#10 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:58 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote: based on nothing but ignorance and animus,
Spoken by the King of Willful Ignorance

flockofseagulls104

#11 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:04 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
BackInTex wrote:
You have two?
He has many. They're all fictitious, based on nothing but ignorance and animus, but he uses them freely and without regard as a tool and a weapon, just as the dem party does.
The question in terms of 'race cards' is: Why is it that some people feel they have to bring in the subject of race in the form of an accusation into situations where it has no context or is a total non-sequitor in answer to a situation they don't like or don't agree with? That is an old and ongoing practise of many dem politicians and is the prime modus operandus of the troll.

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#12 Post by Beebs52 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:55 pm

BackInTex wrote:
You have two?
The question in terms of 'race cards' is: Why is it that some people feel they have to bring in the subject of race in the form of an accusation into situations where it has no context or is a total non-sequitor in answer to a situation they don't like or don't agree with? That is an old and ongoing practise of many dem politicians and is the prime modus operandus of the troll.

Ask him "So, when did you stop beating your wife?" Like that
Well, then

Estonut
Evil Genius

#13 Post by Estonut » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:12 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
BackInTex wrote:
You have two?
Which one was it that led you to post, perhaps, the most racist remark on the Bored, then defend it as "a joke," yet fail to ever explain what the "funny" part was?
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx

flockofseagulls104

#14 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:27 pm

Estonut wrote:
BackInTex wrote:You have two?
Which one was it that led you to post, perhaps, the most racist remark on the Bored, then defend it as "a joke," yet fail to ever explain what the "funny" part was?
Being a liberal, hate-filled nutcase troll means never having to say you're sorry or explain anything.Right, troll? Just a simple public acknowledgment that perhaps your totally inappropriate comments about me and my family, which you know absolutely nothing about, were wrong and offensive would be enough for me. But you stand by your bullshit as if you're proud of it somehow.
I am still just as pissed off as if I were a black man and you called me the N word. And you deserve the same kind of push back that anyone who would do that should get.

silverscreenselect

#15 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:34 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote: Just a simple public acknowledgment that perhaps your totally inappropriate comments about me and my family, which you know absolutely nothing about, were wrong and offensive would be enough for me. But you stand by your bullshit as if you're proud of it somehow.
First, I have never said anything untoward about your family so your attempts to shoehorn in on some sympathy for them are misplaced. As for apologizing to you, you display your racial insensitivity almost every day on this Bored, in part by claiming how aggrieved you are by perceived racial slights. So I certainly have nothing to apologize for to you, other than feeling sorry for your family.

silverscreenselect

#16 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:41 pm

Estonut wrote: Which one was it that led you to post, perhaps, the most racist remark on the Bored, then defend it as "a joke," yet fail to ever explain what the "funny" part was?
My "most racist" remark was inappropriately chosen and seems to have been misunderstood for what was intended, which indicates why it was inappropriately chosen. My suggestion about letting "nature take its course" was not an indication that black inmates were inherently more violent than white inmates but that those who perceived a slight from Zimmerman might be inclined to act on that. My gut feeling in that regard may well have been accurate in that Zimmerman might well have been in trouble with a black cellmate; my choice of the words "let nature take its course" was what was intended and obviously missed the boat as funny.

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#17 Post by Beebs52 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:52 pm

Estonut wrote: Which one was it that led you to post, perhaps, the most racist remark on the Bored, then defend it as "a joke," yet fail to ever explain what the "funny" part was?
My "most racist" remark was inappropriately chosen and seems to have been misunderstood for what was intended, which indicates why it was inappropriately chosen. My suggestion about letting "nature take its course" was not an indication that black inmates were inherently more violent than white inmates but that those who perceived a slight from Zimmerman might be inclined to act on that. My gut feeling in that regard may well have been accurate in that Zimmerman might well have been in trouble with a black cellmate; my choice of the words "let nature take its course" was what was intended and obviously missed the boat as funny.
Nice weaseling
Well, then

flockofseagulls104

#18 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:23 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote: Just a simple public acknowledgment that perhaps your totally inappropriate comments about me and my family, which you know absolutely nothing about, were wrong and offensive would be enough for me. But you stand by your bullshit as if you're proud of it somehow.
First, I have never said anything untoward about your family so your attempts to shoehorn in on some sympathy for them are misplaced. As for apologizing to you, you display your racial insensitivity almost every day on this Bored, in part by claiming how aggrieved you are by perceived racial slights. So I certainly have nothing to apologize for to you, other than feeling sorry for your family.
Show ONE racist thing I have ever posted on this bored. Just one. By the real definition, not the one the left has constructed.

silverscreenselect

#19 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:12 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote: By the real definition, not the one the left has constructed.
You mean, by your definition, which apparently only applies to calling people the N-word while wearing a Ku Klux Klan uniform.

But you can start with your Tipernari jokes that started the whole controversy in the first place.

BackInTex

#20 Post by BackInTex » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:29 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote: By the real definition, not the one the left has constructed.
You mean, by your definition, which apparently only applies to calling people the N-word while wearing a Ku Klux Klan uniform.

But you can start with your Tipernari jokes that started the whole controversy in the first place.

Your use of that word is the only instance of that word on this board, according to the search function.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

flockofseagulls104

#21 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:33 pm

One. Just one. You can't because I never have. Not here or in my entire life. And you know it. And I will not let you slide or weasel.

rac·ism
/ˈrāˌsizəm/
Learn to pronounce
noun
prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

silverscreenselect

#22 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:23 pm

One. Just one. You can't because I never have. Not here or in my entire life. And you know it. And I will not let you slide or weasel.

rac·ism
/ˈrāˌsizəm/
Learn to pronounce
noun
prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.
And you're giving the 1960s definition of racism without consideration of what the term means in common parlance today.
[R]acist has morphed to refer to animus beyond the conscious and deliberate. A great deal of the race debate since the 1960s has revolved around a quest to teach Mr. and Mrs. America that racism can be covert, and can be as harmful as the old-school kind. The black criminal, lent less empathy and sympathy by whites, gets a longer sentence than a white one does for the same crime. The black couple, less familiar and seemingly less trustworthy to a nonblack dealer, gets a lesser car loan than a white couple with the same income and credit record.
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archi ... ge/594526/

Whenever someone's words or behavior are called out as racist, a few predictable responses always follow. One is to see the word "racist" as a vicious personal attack. Two is to vehemently deny that whatever was said or done was racist. And three is to pull out the dictionary definition of racism to prove that the words or behavior weren't racist. Honestly, as soon as someone refers to the dictionary when discussing racism, it's clear that person has never delved deeply into trying to understand racism. It's a big old red flag, every time.

Anti-racism advocates have tried time and time again to explain that racism is not as straightforward as someone saying, "I think I'm superior to people who don't share my skin color." Racism is almost never that blatant, and yet oodles of Americans refuse to call anything less than that kind of bold statement "racism." We have a long history showing exactly how white supremacy—the origin of racism in the U.S.—exerts itself in both strong and subtle ways, and thousands of hours and pages of education from experts describing how racism works on an individual and societal level. But people still insist on the simplistic narrative of "Racism=hating people of a different race."

I've also seen people complain that "everything is racist these days," but no, it's really not. We simply understand more about racism now, thanks to the field of race studies and to people of color offering their time and energy to explain it, so it's easier to identify in its various forms. In my experience, when someone's understanding of racism reaches a certain stage, they start recognizing it in places where ignorance or unconscious bias may have caused them to miss it in the past. That's not imagining racism where it doesn't exist or "calling everything racist these days"; that's simply seeing reality more clearly.

When you really dive deep into the historical, psychological, and sociological reality of racism in America, it becomes painfully obvious that racism is far more prevalent and enmeshed in our society than most people think. Until defensive, mostly-white folks stop automatically denying racism every time the word is used and stop throwing around dictionaries to avoid having to do that deep dive work, we're not going to make real headway on this issue.

Let's stop pretending that the definition and supposed overuse of the word "racism" is the problem, when the problem is racism, period.
https://www.upworthy.com/pulling-out-th ... and-racism

So, stay with your 1960s definition of racism. It makes it so easy for you to ignore the realities of race in the world today. After all, you're the person who claimed you knew exactly what unconscious tendencies and prejudices you have.

silverscreenselect

#23 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:27 pm

BackInTex wrote:

Your use of that word is the only instance of that word on this board, according to the search function.
You're right; I was going on memory again. The candidate's name was Hiral Tiperneni.

flockofseagulls104

#24 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:50 pm

One. Just one. No weaseling. Don't use the fucking bat phone. I don't buy the self serving language redefinition by the left. These are the same asshats that have blurred the distinct difference between legal immigrants and illegal aliens. That you buy into all that bullshit shows how indoctrinated you are.
Show me just one instance where I have disparaged anyone of a different race than I am specifically because of their race.
Now I will admit that I am insensitive. I have no patience for stupidity of any kind. That's why I have no problem offending you back. And I don't care what race, creed sexual preference or what ever you are. Stupid is as stupid does, and you I consider on the top end of the curve, troll.

Estonut
Evil Genius

#25 Post by Estonut » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:44 am

rac·ism
/ˈrāˌsizəm/
Learn to pronounce
noun
And you're giving the 1960s definition of racism without consideration of what the term means in common parlance today.
[R]acist has morphed to refer to animus beyond the conscious and deliberate. A great deal of the race debate since the 1960s has revolved around a quest to teach Mr. and Mrs. America that racism can be covert, and can be as harmful as the old-school kind. The black criminal, lent less empathy and sympathy by whites, gets a longer sentence than a white one does for the same crime. The black couple, less familiar and seemingly less trustworthy to a nonblack dealer, gets a lesser car loan than a white couple with the same income and credit record.
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archi ... ge/594526/

Whenever someone's words or behavior are called out as racist, a few predictable responses always follow. One is to see the word "racist" as a vicious personal attack. Two is to vehemently deny that whatever was said or done was racist. And three is to pull out the dictionary definition of racism to prove that the words or behavior weren't racist. Honestly, as soon as someone refers to the dictionary when discussing racism, it's clear that person has never delved deeply into trying to understand racism. It's a big old red flag, every time.

Anti-racism advocates have tried time and time again to explain that racism is not as straightforward as someone saying, "I think I'm superior to people who don't share my skin color." Racism is almost never that blatant, and yet oodles of Americans refuse to call anything less than that kind of bold statement "racism." We have a long history showing exactly how white supremacy—the origin of racism in the U.S.—exerts itself in both strong and subtle ways, and thousands of hours and pages of education from experts describing how racism works on an individual and societal level. But people still insist on the simplistic narrative of "Racism=hating people of a different race."

I've also seen people complain that "everything is racist these days," but no, it's really not. We simply understand more about racism now, thanks to the field of race studies and to people of color offering their time and energy to explain it, so it's easier to identify in its various forms. In my experience, when someone's understanding of racism reaches a certain stage, they start recognizing it in places where ignorance or unconscious bias may have caused them to miss it in the past. That's not imagining racism where it doesn't exist or "calling everything racist these days"; that's simply seeing reality more clearly.

When you really dive deep into the historical, psychological, and sociological reality of racism in America, it becomes painfully obvious that racism is far more prevalent and enmeshed in our society than most people think. Until defensive, mostly-white folks stop automatically denying racism every time the word is used and stop throwing around dictionaries to avoid having to do that deep dive work, we're not going to make real headway on this issue.

Let's stop pretending that the definition and supposed overuse of the word "racism" is the problem, when the problem is racism, period.
https://www.upworthy.com/pulling-out-th ... and-racism

So, stay with your 1960s definition of racism. It makes it so easy for you to ignore the realities of race in the world today. After all, you're the person who claimed you knew exactly what unconscious tendencies and prejudices you have.
Spoiler
John Hamilton McWhorter V

Annie Reneau

Steve Silver
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx