WWTBAM Bored

A home for the weary.
It is currently Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:41 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 215 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: With a name like Boris
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:38 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:52 pm
Posts: 4955
Location: Merion, Pa.
Trump personally asked U.K.'s Boris Johnson for help discrediting Mueller report: Times of London
Quote:
Australian, Ukrainian and Italian officials have confirmed calls from Trump, while Downing Street has declined to comment.
Journalists around the world whose leaders spoke to Trump recently should be asking the same question.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:15 am 
Offline
Dog's Best Friend
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:45 am
Posts: 9566
jarnon wrote:
Trump personally asked U.K.'s Boris Johnson for help discrediting Mueller report: Times of London
Quote:
Australian, Ukrainian and Italian officials have confirmed calls from Trump, while Downing Street has declined to comment.
Journalists around the world whose leaders spoke to Trump recently should be asking the same question.


My mind-reading skills have failed me this morning. What is the question?

_________________
Now generating the White Hot Glare of Righteousness on behalf of BBs everywhere.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:52 pm
Posts: 4955
Location: Merion, Pa.
silvercamaro wrote:
jarnon wrote:
Trump personally asked U.K.'s Boris Johnson for help discrediting Mueller report: Times of London
Quote:
Australian, Ukrainian and Italian officials have confirmed calls from Trump, while Downing Street has declined to comment.
Journalists around the world whose leaders spoke to Trump recently should be asking the same question.


My mind-reading skills have failed me this morning. What is the question?
Did Trump ask you to help the Barr investigation?

But my main point is to make fun of PM Johnson’s first name (no doubt due to my unconscious bias).


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:37 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Posts: 5139
Location: Atlanta, GA
jarnon wrote:
Trump personally asked U.K.'s Boris Johnson for help discrediting Mueller report: Times of London
Quote:
Australian, Ukrainian and Italian officials have confirmed calls from Trump, while Downing Street has declined to comment.
Journalists around the world whose leaders spoke to Trump recently should be asking the same question.


Too bad there are no journalists anymore.

Questions I have:

Why the hell does he need to 'discredit' the mueller report when it pretty much exonerated him?

Although you cannot find it on the internet anymore, trump said right after the mueller shit came out he would be asking other countries for help in figuring out how the whole thing started. And he specifically named all the countries the press and the dems are all in a tizzy about.

Why is the 'press' not at all interested in how biden's son got a very lucrative 'job' with no credentials at all except he was the VP's son? Is that not obvious corruption?

Why is it 'investigating' when dems do it and searching for dirt when the administration does it? And where in any factual source does the term 'dirt' come into play here? (Except for Schiff's lying rant, which had no relation to any facts).

And if Ukraine actually investigated the biden thing and came up with incriminating facts, and if trump used it in campaigning, don't you think it would be thoroughly vetted by the democrat press?

This whole 'gimmee some dirt' on biden thing is totally illogical when you play it out.

_________________
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:00 am 
Offline
Bored Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Posts: 18762
Location: By the phone
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
jarnon wrote:
Trump personally asked U.K.'s Boris Johnson for help discrediting Mueller report: Times of London
Quote:
Australian, Ukrainian and Italian officials have confirmed calls from Trump, while Downing Street has declined to comment.
Journalists around the world whose leaders spoke to Trump recently should be asking the same question.


Too bad there are no journalists anymore.

Questions I have:

Why the hell does he need to 'discredit' the mueller report when it pretty much exonerated him?

Although you cannot find it on the internet anymore, trump said right after the mueller shit came out he would be asking other countries for help in figuring out how the whole thing started. And he specifically named all the countries the press and the dems are all in a tizzy about.

Why is the 'press' not at all interested in how biden's son got a very lucrative 'job' with no credentials at all except he was the VP's son? Is that not obvious corruption?

Why is it 'investigating' when dems do it and searching for dirt when the administration does it? And where in any factual source does the term 'dirt' come into play here? (Except for Schiff's lying rant, which had no relation to any facts).

And if Ukraine actually investigated the biden thing and came up with incriminating facts, and if trump used it in campaigning, don't you think it would be thoroughly vetted by the democrat press?

This whole 'gimmee some dirt' on biden thing is totally illogical when you play it out.
Any interest in how Donny's adult kids are using their connection to Donny to further their overseas business interests? Didn't think so. --Bob

_________________
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Posts: 16966
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Why is the 'press' not at all interested in how biden's son got a very lucrative 'job' with no credentials at all except he was the VP's son? Is that not obvious corruption?


I won't say that this is a perfectly ethical way of doing business, but the number of relatives of politicians at all levels who have gotten lucrative jobs without much in the way of credential could probably fill several of those old-fashioned telephone books that we don't have any more. And it's not limited to either party.

_________________
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Posts: 16966
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
This whole 'gimmee some dirt' on biden thing is totally illogical when you play it out.


It's not illogical when you consider the source: Donald Trump. The fact that the Biden connection with the Ukraine had been thoroughly investigated by Ukrainian officials and the world intelligence community and debunked, as has every single other conspiracy theory that Trump has floated, doesn't seem to register, with Trump or with you.

_________________
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Posts: 5139
Location: Atlanta, GA
silverscreenselect wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Why is the 'press' not at all interested in how biden's son got a very lucrative 'job' with no credentials at all except he was the VP's son? Is that not obvious corruption?


I won't say that this is a perfectly ethical way of doing business, but the number of relatives of politicians at all levels who have gotten lucrative jobs without much in the way of credential could probably fill several of those old-fashioned telephone books that we don't have any more. And it's not limited to either party.


Of course it's not. But it IS CORRUPTION. Tell me it's not. And there's evidence of it in biden's case. Why is it being swept under the rug? Because they don't want to get biden, just trump.

_________________
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Posts: 16966
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
But it IS CORRUPTION. Tell me it's not.


Corruption is not a legal term. Please cite to me what law that either Biden has broken.

_________________
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:57 pm 
Offline
Bored Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Posts: 18762
Location: By the phone
silverscreenselect wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
But it IS CORRUPTION. Tell me it's not.


Corruption is not a legal term. Please cite to me what law that either Biden has broken.
And be sure to apply that same analysis to the foreign commercial activities of Donny's kids. --Bob

_________________
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:31 am
Posts: 6843
Location: Montana
Bob78164 wrote:
silverscreenselect wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
But it IS CORRUPTION. Tell me it's not.


Corruption is not a legal term. Please cite to me what law that either Biden has broken.
And be sure to apply that same analysis to the foreign commercial activities of Donny's kids. --Bob



:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Posts: 5139
Location: Atlanta, GA
Bob78164 wrote:
silverscreenselect wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
But it IS CORRUPTION. Tell me it's not.


Corruption is not a legal term. Please cite to me what law that either Biden has broken.
And be sure to apply that same analysis to the foreign commercial activities of Donny's kids. --Bob

And what would they be, BWBJ? Any of them being paid for doing nothing? Enlighten me. I'm sure you can out bull schiff senator adam.

_________________
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:13 am 
Offline
Bored Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Posts: 18762
Location: By the phone
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
silverscreenselect wrote:

Corruption is not a legal term. Please cite to me what law that either Biden has broken.
And be sure to apply that same analysis to the foreign commercial activities of Donny's kids. --Bob

And what would they be, BWBJ? Any of them being paid for doing nothing? Enlighten me. I'm sure you can out bull schiff senator adam.
They're getting paid (and quite handsomely) by foreign governments just for being Donny's kids. What else would you call, for instance, the award of Chinese trademarks to Ivanka's company just before a meeting with Donny? --Bob

_________________
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:27 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Posts: 5139
Location: Atlanta, GA
Bob78164 wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
And be sure to apply that same analysis to the foreign commercial activities of Donny's kids. --Bob

And what would they be, BWBJ? Any of them being paid for doing nothing? Enlighten me. I'm sure you can out bull schiff senator adam.
They're getting paid (and quite handsomely) by foreign governments just for being Donny's kids. What else would you call, for instance, the award of Chinese trademarks to Ivanka's company just before a meeting with Donny? --Bob

Yes, she's profiting very handsomely isn't she? She removed herself from the company when she became an advisor and the company was shut down because of all you haters. The trademarks were applied for in 2016 and 2017. And trump is sure giving quid pro quo with china for those trademarks, ain't he?
I don't think your batphone response holds much water.

_________________
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:32 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:58 am
Posts: 22627
Location: Oro Valley, Arizona
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
And what would they be, BWBJ? Any of them being paid for doing nothing? Enlighten me. I'm sure you can out bull schiff senator adam.
They're getting paid (and quite handsomely) by foreign governments just for being Donny's kids. What else would you call, for instance, the award of Chinese trademarks to Ivanka's company just before a meeting with Donny? --Bob

Yes, she's profiting very handsomely isn't she? She removed herself from the company when she became an advisor and the company was shut down because of all you haters. The trademarks were applied for in 2016 and 2017. And trump is sure giving quid pro quo with china for those trademarks, ain't he?
I don't think your batphone response holds much water.

You don't understand that Pinocchio is making money from those trademarks which aren't affected by the tariffs. He must have a Chinese partner who is also making money. Someone should look into who that is.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/14/china-trump-trademarks-beijing
https://www.scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy/article/2172046/trump-trademarks-granted-china-raising-conflict-interest
https://fortune.com/2019/01/21/ivanka-trump-china-trademarks/

_________________
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:02 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Posts: 5139
Location: Atlanta, GA
Bob Juch wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
They're getting paid (and quite handsomely) by foreign governments just for being Donny's kids. What else would you call, for instance, the award of Chinese trademarks to Ivanka's company just before a meeting with Donny? --Bob

Yes, she's profiting very handsomely isn't she? She removed herself from the company when she became an advisor and the company was shut down because of all you haters. The trademarks were applied for in 2016 and 2017. And trump is sure giving quid pro quo with china for those trademarks, ain't he?
I don't think your batphone response holds much water.

You don't understand that Pinocchio is making money from those trademarks which aren't affected by the tariffs. He must have a Chinese partner who is also making money. Someone should look into who that is.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/14/china-trump-trademarks-beijing
https://www.scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy/article/2172046/trump-trademarks-granted-china-raising-conflict-interest
https://fortune.com/2019/01/21/ivanka-trump-china-trademarks/


You don't want to understand that the guy doesn't need more money. He would have had a very comfortable life without running for president. And he wouldn't have a loudmouth lunatic fringe mob calling him Hitler. Your notion he ran for president to enrich himself is as shallow as you are.
If there were any indication that they could make a whataboutism to trumps kids in response to biden's kid, don't you think cnn and mslsd would be hysterical about it?
What impresses me is how much each one of trump's kids is devoted to their father, even with his past exploits and the media's image of him. Even Ivanka, who seems to be a lot more liberal than he is. If he is such a monster, he must have done something right with his kids. With a fair press, their family would be held up as role models.

_________________
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:44 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:58 am
Posts: 22627
Location: Oro Valley, Arizona
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Bob Juch wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Yes, she's profiting very handsomely isn't she? She removed herself from the company when she became an advisor and the company was shut down because of all you haters. The trademarks were applied for in 2016 and 2017. And trump is sure giving quid pro quo with china for those trademarks, ain't he?
I don't think your batphone response holds much water.

You don't understand that Pinocchio is making money from those trademarks which aren't affected by the tariffs. He must have a Chinese partner who is also making money. Someone should look into who that is.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/14/china-trump-trademarks-beijing
https://www.scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy/article/2172046/trump-trademarks-granted-china-raising-conflict-interest
https://fortune.com/2019/01/21/ivanka-trump-china-trademarks/


You don't want to understand that the guy doesn't need more money. He would have had a very comfortable life without running for president. And he wouldn't have a loudmouth lunatic fringe mob calling him Hitler. Your notion he ran for president to enrich himself is as shallow as you are.
If there were any indication that they could make a whataboutism to trumps kids in response to biden's kid, don't you think cnn and mslsd would be hysterical about it?
What impresses me is how much each one of trump's kids is devoted to their father, even with his past exploits and the media's image of him. Even Ivanka, who seems to be a lot more liberal than he is. If he is such a monster, he must have done something right with his kids. With a fair press, their family would be held up as role models.

I suspect Pinocchio actually has a negative net worth.

_________________
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:48 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Posts: 16966
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
You don't want to understand that the guy doesn't need more money. He would have had a very comfortable life without running for president.


And you don't want to understand that no matter how much money some people have, they want more, no matter how they get it.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/luisakroll ... b59ace2107

_________________
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:55 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Posts: 5139
Location: Atlanta, GA
Bob Juch wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Bob Juch wrote:
You don't understand that Pinocchio is making money from those trademarks which aren't affected by the tariffs. He must have a Chinese partner who is also making money. Someone should look into who that is.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/14/china-trump-trademarks-beijing
https://www.scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy/article/2172046/trump-trademarks-granted-china-raising-conflict-interest
https://fortune.com/2019/01/21/ivanka-trump-china-trademarks/


You don't want to understand that the guy doesn't need more money. He would have had a very comfortable life without running for president. And he wouldn't have a loudmouth lunatic fringe mob calling him Hitler. Your notion he ran for president to enrich himself is as shallow as you are.
If there were any indication that they could make a whataboutism to trumps kids in response to biden's kid, don't you think cnn and mslsd would be hysterical about it?
What impresses me is how much each one of trump's kids is devoted to their father, even with his past exploits and the media's image of him. Even Ivanka, who seems to be a lot more liberal than he is. If he is such a monster, he must have done something right with his kids. With a fair press, their family would be held up as role models.

I suspect Pinocchio actually has a negative net worth.

Proof? If he does, where are the 'jounalists' finding and going hysterical with his creditors?

_________________
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:17 am 
Offline
Bored Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Posts: 18762
Location: By the phone
Just remember, if you're okay with this, then you also have to be okay with Democratic candidates publicly calling on foreign governments (such as the European allies who loathe what Donny is trying to do to America) to investigate Donny's financial transactions in their country.

Maybe one of the Democrats will make that point. Publicly. Loudly. Without, of course, actually asking for such a thing. Because that would be improper. Oh, no. We can't do that. All we're doing is observing that if we were to ask one of these governments to take such an obvious step, the request would be improper. What those governments actually choose to do with their resources is their business. And how they predict their use of their resources will affect their relationship with the next Administration, that's their business as well, and we would never presume to suggest how that calculation should turn out. --Bob

_________________
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:40 pm 
Offline
Bored Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Posts: 18762
Location: By the phone
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
And what would they be, BWBJ? Any of them being paid for doing nothing? Enlighten me. I'm sure you can out bull schiff senator adam.
They're getting paid (and quite handsomely) by foreign governments just for being Donny's kids. What else would you call, for instance, the award of Chinese trademarks to Ivanka's company just before a meeting with Donny? --Bob

Yes, she's profiting very handsomely isn't she? She removed herself from the company when she became an advisor and the company was shut down because of all you haters. The trademarks were applied for in 2016 and 2017. And trump is sure giving quid pro quo with china for those trademarks, ain't he?
I don't think your batphone response holds much water.
If you think it matters that Ivanka now has walked away from the business, then you need to apply the same standard to Hunter Biden. --Bob

_________________
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:58 am
Posts: 22627
Location: Oro Valley, Arizona
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Bob Juch wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:

You don't want to understand that the guy doesn't need more money. He would have had a very comfortable life without running for president. And he wouldn't have a loudmouth lunatic fringe mob calling him Hitler. Your notion he ran for president to enrich himself is as shallow as you are.
If there were any indication that they could make a whataboutism to trumps kids in response to biden's kid, don't you think cnn and mslsd would be hysterical about it?
What impresses me is how much each one of trump's kids is devoted to their father, even with his past exploits and the media's image of him. Even Ivanka, who seems to be a lot more liberal than he is. If he is such a monster, he must have done something right with his kids. With a fair press, their family would be held up as role models.

I suspect Pinocchio actually has a negative net worth.

Proof? If he does, where are the 'jounalists' finding and going hysterical with his creditors?

https://www.google.com/search?q=define+ ... ne+suspect

_________________
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Posts: 5139
Location: Atlanta, GA
Bob Juch wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Bob Juch wrote:
I suspect Pinocchio actually has a negative net worth.

Proof? If he does, where are the 'jounalists' finding and going hysterical with his creditors?

https://www.google.com/search?q=define+ ... ne+suspect


I suspect you are a moron. I also suspect you have just recently stopped beating you wife.

My first suspicion omes with a lot of documented evidentce. My second suspicion is based on nothing. Just like the troll's suspicion and just about everything the dems harass trump with.
I am very aware of the word's definition. Are you?

_________________
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Posts: 5139
Location: Atlanta, GA
Bob78164 wrote:
Just remember, if you're okay with this, then you also have to be okay with Democratic candidates publicly calling on foreign governments (such as the European allies who loathe what Donny is trying to do to America) to investigate Donny's financial transactions in their country.

Maybe one of the Democrats will make that point. Publicly. Loudly. Without, of course, actually asking for such a thing. Because that would be improper. Oh, no. We can't do that. All we're doing is observing that if we were to ask one of these governments to take such an obvious step, the request would be improper. What those governments actually choose to do with their resources is their business. And how they predict their use of their resources will affect their relationship with the next Administration, that's their business as well, and we would never presume to suggest how that calculation should turn out. --Bob

Where the hell have you been for the last 3 years, BWBJ? Oh, that's right... In your echo chamber. The dems and the media have done pretty much nothing else but investigate any and everything related to trump down to sniffing his underwear and have devoted the majority of the their programming time to defaming, discrediting and accusing him of everything they can think of.
It started well before the Steele Dossier (Democratic candidates publicly calling on foreign governments... to investigate Donny) which was conveniently leaked to the press. And it's never stopped, not for one minute. Not when they failed with their all in with Mueller, Comparing him to hitler hasn't worked. Calling him a racist hasn't worked.
Of course, they never thought they'd have to answer for doing everything they have accused the president of doing, because Hillary would be president and control the DOJ. Now their just doing everything they can to deflect and accuse and try and get trump out before the administration can unravel all the shit that the dems may have done with their own investigations.

_________________
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:57 pm 
Offline
Bored Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Posts: 18762
Location: By the phone
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
Just remember, if you're okay with this, then you also have to be okay with Democratic candidates publicly calling on foreign governments (such as the European allies who loathe what Donny is trying to do to America) to investigate Donny's financial transactions in their country.

Maybe one of the Democrats will make that point. Publicly. Loudly. Without, of course, actually asking for such a thing. Because that would be improper. Oh, no. We can't do that. All we're doing is observing that if we were to ask one of these governments to take such an obvious step, the request would be improper. What those governments actually choose to do with their resources is their business. And how they predict their use of their resources will affect their relationship with the next Administration, that's their business as well, and we would never presume to suggest how that calculation should turn out. --Bob

Where the hell have you been for the last 3 years, BWBJ? Oh, that's right... In your echo chamber. The dems and the media have done pretty much nothing else but investigate any and everything related to trump down to sniffing his underwear and have devoted the majority of the their programming time to defaming, discrediting and accusing him of everything they can think of.
It started well before the Steele Dossier (Democratic candidates publicly calling on foreign governments... to investigate Donny) which was conveniently leaked to the press. And it's never stopped, not for one minute. Not when they failed with their all in with Mueller, Comparing him to hitler hasn't worked. Calling him a racist hasn't worked.
Of course, they never thought they'd have to answer for doing everything they have accused the president of doing, because Hillary would be president and control the DOJ. Now their just doing everything they can to deflect and accuse and try and get trump out before the administration can unravel all the shit that the dems may have done with their own investigations.
Nope. Not once. Not one Democrat has ever requested, secretly or openly, that a foreign government investigate Donny or his campaign. Didn't happen. The foreign governments came to the U.S. government suggesting that Russia may well have suborned his campaign, and we might want to look into that.

And I'm really tired of your bullshit about the Steele dossier. I refuse to believe that you're incapable of understanding the truth, but the alternative is that you're deliberately lying. The guy was a private actor (albeit one who used to work for the British government), and when he learned things that alarmed him, he didn't go to a foreign government. He went to our government. --Bob

_________________
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 215 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Americanized by Maël Soucaze.