A special TV episode for Annie Camero

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
macrae1234

A special TV episode for Annie Camero

#1 Post by macrae1234 » Mon May 12, 2008 5:00 pm

http://www.kpho.com/cbsplayer/114538/detail.html

Click on the above link and you will see a site with lists of shows, Look on the right side for a classic show called The Twilight Zone a very old show. The eighth eoisode down is called "The Hunt" click on that title. The show will run with minimal commercials. It was written by Earl Hamner who later would write a famous family show called the Waltons.
We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give.

hf_jai

#2 Post by hf_jai » Mon May 12, 2008 5:03 pm

That's a great episode.

AnnieCamaro
Four-Footer

#3 Post by AnnieCamaro » Mon May 12, 2008 6:11 pm

That's an excellent story, Mr. Mac. Thank you for telling me about it!
Spoiler
I figured out that first place wasn't heaven as soon as the gatekeeper said, "No dogs." I have brothers and sisters who already are in heaven. I know that, because Tigger came back and thought pictures into my eyelids one night soon after she left us. Ashley had gained back a lot of weight since the last time I'd seen him, and he looked really handsome. Oreo was still hanging out with the dogs instead of the cats, just like always, and Binky hissed at me, just so I'd know it was really her, but she didn't seem mad or anything.
I've never watched a whole story on the computer before. I like trying new things! The one thing that confused me was about Old Woman. She had old woman hair and an old woman walk, but she had a not-so-old face. I don't know how that works. Also, I am miffed that they didn't give the name of the actor who played Rip, the hound, in the credits. He did a great job, and he even had a speaking part!

/:P\

I edited this to put in a spoiler, in case anybody wants to watch the story without knowing what happens, and I gave part of it away.
Sou iu koto de.

macrae1234

#4 Post by macrae1234 » Mon May 12, 2008 6:58 pm

In reality Jeannette Nolan and Arthur Hunnicutt were almost the same age 51 and 52 when the show was filmed.

macrae1234

#5 Post by macrae1234 » Mon May 12, 2008 6:59 pm

and he even had a speaking part
I believe the speaking part at the end was Mr Serling.

Rod Serling
Merry Man

#6 Post by Rod Serling » Mon May 12, 2008 7:54 pm

I should have cast a squirrel instead of a raccoon in that story. Would've been more believable....

AnnieCamaro
Four-Footer

#7 Post by AnnieCamaro » Mon May 12, 2008 8:11 pm

macrae1234 wrote:
I believe the speaking part at the end was Mr Serling.
I didn't say what I meant as well as I should have. That happens sometimes when I get excited. What I meant, said better, was:

"I am miffed that the credits at the end didn't give the name of the actor who played Rip, the hound. Rip did a great job, and he even had a speaking part!"

I don't think Mr. Serling's ears were long enough to play the coonhound.

/:P\
Sou iu koto de.