Home re-fi hell

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
BackInTex

Home re-fi hell

#1 Post by BackInTex » Wed May 14, 2008 10:03 am

I feel like Bill Murray in Groundhog Day. Below are some of the email responses back from the mortgage company. If I didn't have such a good rate locked I would just move on. Maybe I should. Maybe they lost the lock and just don't want to admit it and are hoping I will move on. I'm out the cost of two appraisals so far (the first I walked on a week from closing because I got such a good rate from this yahoo).

Tuesday 5/13 - Just got off of phone with title she is going to work up hud for approval and send up before she leaves

Monday 5/12 - You are supposed to get today,

Thursday 5/8 - Payoffs were received yesterday and provided to lender, docs will be out later today,

Tuesday 5/6 - Docs will be to title sometime tomorrow

Thursday 5/1 - I hope to be clear to close late today, then they are 48 hrs to get docs out.

Wednesday 4/23 - should have you cleared to close with Flagstar no later than Monday.

Wednesday 4/16 - new settlement statement was sent to lender for approval yesterday as we discussed for thurs closing, I should have later this morning, thought I would have late yesterday but did not…. Be looking for an email from me ... late this morning or early afternoon

Tuesday 4/15 - the Hud I had was incorrect it is being corrected this morning look for an email from me around 2:00 today

Monday 4/7 - Spoke with closer at title about 30 min ago she was walking out to lunch and told me she would have the hud to me and lender right after lunch for approval,

Wednesday 4/2 - ("Do you think we will get the HUD tomorrow?") certainly hope so…I am wishing for today though

Monday 3/31 - have them sign off on the t-19 endorsement so we can get this wrapped up in the next day or two.

Tuesday 3/25 - they should be emailing you the Hud here in a couple of hours…..

On Vacation for 1 week in Cleburne

Thursday 3/13 - I will check and see if we can close on Saturday……not sure about that , but worse case I can certainly close you in Cleburne, I will just have a title co to a courtesy close for us….

Tuesday 3/11 - We received the last thing needed from title this afternoon and submitted to lender, I was told by my account rep docs should be out to title by noon tomorrow. I will be scheduling tomorrow,

Wednesday 2/27 - she expressed to me she hopes to have clear to close late today or early thurs,

Wednesday 1/23 - Give me a call if you would….thanks. (and so our story began)
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

War is where the government tells you who the bad guy is.
Revolution is when you decide that for yourself.
-- Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

mellytu74

#2 Post by mellytu74 » Wed May 14, 2008 10:09 am

Oh, brother, BiT!

Can I send some Excedrin for Tension Headache your way?

PlacentiaSoccerMom

#3 Post by PlacentiaSoccerMom » Wed May 14, 2008 10:11 am

Just think of how much money you will be saving once you are finished with the process.

MarleysGh0st

#4 Post by MarleysGh0st » Wed May 14, 2008 11:04 am

Wednesday 5/14 - Good news! I had to go out of town on business, but I managed to complete your paperwork on the plane. All that it will be necessary for you to do now is to wire a small security fee to this West African Courier Company...

:twisted:

Edited even though a spammer wouldn't be so anal about getting the date right. :P
Last edited by MarleysGh0st on Wed May 14, 2008 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BackInTex

#5 Post by BackInTex » Wed May 14, 2008 11:59 am

Wow! Looks like I might close tomorrow! :roll:

Wednesday 5/14 - Lender should approve the hud this morning and I should have to you this afternoon, I will let you know right after lunch if all is done and we are ready to go…….will shoot you another email around 2:00 hopefully with settlement statement attached
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

War is where the government tells you who the bad guy is.
Revolution is when you decide that for yourself.
-- Benjamin Franklin (maybe)