Did todays transcripts

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
tanstaafl2

Did todays transcripts

#1 Post by tanstaafl2 » Wed May 14, 2008 10:12 am

End up in the wrong place? They are new items in the transcript section rather than having been moved there after spending time her in the new forum. Or has it always been that way? Or did the SOP change?

I never really quite know.
If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man.
~Mark Twain

Some people are like a Slinky. They are not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs...
~tanstaafl2

Nullum Gratuitum Prandium
Ne Illegitimi Carborundum
Cumann na gClann Uí Thighearnaigh

earendel

Re: Did todays transcripts

#2 Post by earendel » Wed May 14, 2008 10:13 am

tanstaafl2 wrote:End up in the wrong place? They are new items in the transcript section rather than having been moved there after spending time her in the new forum. Or has it always been that way? Or did the SOP change?

Maybe they're over there waiting until later to be moved, so that people who haven't seen the show yet won't be tempted to look at them.
"Elen sila lumenn omentielvo...A star shines on the hour of our meeting."

MarleysGh0st

Re: Did todays transcripts

#3 Post by MarleysGh0st » Wed May 14, 2008 11:08 am

tanstaafl2 wrote:End up in the wrong place? They are new items in the transcript section rather than having been moved there after spending time her in the new forum. Or has it always been that way? Or did the SOP change?

I think Kay is still learning the fine points of the SOP.

I'll go ahead an move them. Anyone who doesn't want to be spoiled can choose to not open the thread.

kayrharris
Miss Congeniality

#4 Post by kayrharris » Wed May 14, 2008 1:28 pm

Ear is correct. I get the show at 8AM, I have a very busy day getting ready for the garden tour this weekend.

I was going to move them later since we don't mark them as spoilers. Thanks for moving them Marley. If I have two choices, leave it to me to make the wrong one!
"An investment in knowledge pays the best interest. "
Benjamin Franklin

MarleysGh0st

#5 Post by MarleysGh0st » Wed May 14, 2008 1:32 pm

kayrharris wrote:If I have two choices, leave it to me to make the wrong one!
I didn't mean to imply that, Kay! IIRC, you used to post them right in this forum, instead of posting them in to Transcripts forum and then moving them here while leaving a shadow link behind, so I thought you were picking up the procedure, one step at a time! :)

kayrharris
Miss Congeniality

#6 Post by kayrharris » Wed May 14, 2008 1:43 pm

I'm fairly good at following directions & think I've been doing them correctly for a while now. :)

Getting them done early has never been one of my problems until today!

I will try not to upset the apple cart again & just move them when I post them.
"An investment in knowledge pays the best interest. "
Benjamin Franklin

MarleysGh0st

#7 Post by MarleysGh0st » Wed May 14, 2008 1:50 pm

kayrharris wrote:I will try not to upset the apple cart again & just move them when I post them.
Maybe tan likes upset apple carts! :lol:

tanstaafl2

#8 Post by tanstaafl2 » Wed May 14, 2008 4:55 pm

MarleysGh0st wrote:
kayrharris wrote:I will try not to upset the apple cart again & just move them when I post them.
Maybe tan likes upset apple carts! :lol:
Oh, I do! No doubt about it!

Clearly Kay had a reason since she saw the shows early and I just felt the need to whine since my carefully crafted routine was disrupted!

Of course it is rare for me to whine, as BBBL types know, but sometimes it happens...
If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man.
~Mark Twain

Some people are like a Slinky. They are not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs...
~tanstaafl2

Nullum Gratuitum Prandium
Ne Illegitimi Carborundum
Cumann na gClann Uí Thighearnaigh