John-Angelo and Friend

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
VAdame

John-Angelo and Friend

#1 Post by VAdame » Sun May 18, 2008 9:19 pm

Baby John (4 months) got to hang out with his little gal-pal Montana (6 months) today -- aren't they a couple of cuties?!

Can you believe she's 2 months older, but he's so much bigger??? Montana was born in November -- in fact, her mom missed Karen's baby shower because she went into labor that day! They're both fine & healthy, & growing at their own paces. We went out to dinner tonight & there was a 2-month-old at the next table. You don't realize how fast they grow till you see them with a littler one!

silvercamaro
Dog's Best Friend

Re: John-Angelo and Friend

#2 Post by silvercamaro » Sun May 18, 2008 9:49 pm

VAdame wrote:Baby John (4 months) got to hang out with his little gal-pal Montana (6 months) today -- aren't they a couple of cuties?!
I'll say! The other great thing about John, based on all the photos you've posted, is that he has a great personality. It shines through. (That may very well be true for Montana, too, but I have seen only one adorable picture of her so far.)

VAdame

#3 Post by VAdame » Sun May 18, 2008 10:22 pm

LOL -- here's another pic! Looks like she wants to give him a big hug & he's not so sure!

Karen said it was hard to get a photo of Montana looking up at the camera, since she was so fascinated with Johnny. She's 6 months old, so she's a lot more developed in her motor skills -- sitting up, trying to crawl, reaching for things (and people!) with a lot more purpose than a 4-month-old, not matter how big he is :lol:

They definitely are aware of each other though.

peacock2121

#4 Post by peacock2121 » Mon May 19, 2008 5:45 am

What great photos of very adorable children.

I love the hug one.

The look on Baby John's face is one I am sure you will be seeing for many years to come.

hermillion
Bored Millionaire

#5 Post by hermillion » Mon May 19, 2008 5:58 am

Yep, cuties indeed!

Thanks for starting our week off with such joy.
"If you think in terms of a year, plant a seed; if in terms of ten years, plant a tree; if in terms of a hundred years, teach the people." - Confucious

"Who dares to teach must never cease to learn." -- John Cotton Dana

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#6 Post by Beebs52 » Mon May 19, 2008 9:44 am

VAdame wrote:LOL -- here's another pic! Looks like she wants to give him a big hug & he's not so sure!

Karen said it was hard to get a photo of Montana looking up at the camera, since she was so fascinated with Johnny. She's 6 months old, so she's a lot more developed in her motor skills -- sitting up, trying to crawl, reaching for things (and people!) with a lot more purpose than a 4-month-old, not matter how big he is :lol:

They definitely are aware of each other though.
This pic just makes me already have a better Monday. Is it not the cutest? What expressions on their faces! I love this.
Well, then