Anybody watch Shark tonight?

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

Anybody watch Shark tonight?

#1 Post by SportsFan68 » Tue May 20, 2008 11:58 pm

I read that it was a never-to-be-resolved cliffhanger, so I dint even tape it.

All opinions welcome.
-- In Iroquois society, leaders are encouraged to remember seven generations in the past and consider seven generations in the future when making decisions that affect the people.
-- America would be a better place if leaders would do more long-term thinking. -- Wilma Mankiller

peacock2121

#2 Post by peacock2121 » Wed May 21, 2008 4:29 am

I have it on tape. I will probably get to it in a few weeks.

earendel

Re: Anybody watch Shark tonight?

#3 Post by earendel » Wed May 21, 2008 5:48 am

SportsFan68 wrote:I read that it was a never-to-be-resolved cliffhanger, so I dint even tape it.

All opinions welcome.
It wasn't a cliffhanger - since they knew the show had been cancelled they managed to wrap it up.
Spoiler
Shark's nemesis, the serial killer, was back again. Turns out he was the one who had been sending Julie the flowers and candy.

He managed to seduce a deputy sheriff who killed a girl and cut her up like the killer's other victims, including a detail that hadn't been released to the public. This was a ruse to get him out of maximum security - he went to court to appeal for a new trial and with the deputy's help escaped as he was being taken back. There was also another "fan" of the killer who was involved peripherally - he had been sending coded messages to the killer; the team and the FBI deciphered the code and found that they were going to the deputy sheriff as well. The killer ended up killing the deputy (no loose ends) then breaking into Stark's home and kidnapping Julie. He hid in Stark's mock courtroom (Stark knew where he was but had to tell the police and everyone else to go to another location) and played one last mind game with Stark - he (Stark) had to justify why he deserved a daughter like Julie. Lots of high drama (Stark confessed to framing the killer in order to put him away). Stark managed to place a call which his team received, spurring them to race back to the house. Isaac came down the stairs just in the nick of time; the killer surrendered and Stark picked up a gun and it looked as if he was going to shoot the killer, but didn't. "I'm not you," Stark said.
"Elen sila lumenn omentielvo...A star shines on the hour of our meeting."

macrae1234

#4 Post by macrae1234 » Wed May 21, 2008 9:11 pm

We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give.

SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

#5 Post by SportsFan68 » Wed May 21, 2008 9:18 pm

Thanks, Ear and Mac! You guys are the greatest!

I'll head over there as soon as I finish opening my E-mail and making interesting and witty conversation with y'all.
-- In Iroquois society, leaders are encouraged to remember seven generations in the past and consider seven generations in the future when making decisions that affect the people.
-- America would be a better place if leaders would do more long-term thinking. -- Wilma Mankiller

SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

#6 Post by SportsFan68 » Wed May 21, 2008 11:20 pm

Couldn't load it, my connection's too slow.

I'll watch it on my lunch break at the office tomorrow.