Kay! Cat Genie

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Evil Squirrel
Merry Man

#26 Post by Evil Squirrel » Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:06 am

ulysses5019 wrote:Hey Evil, what brand of tp do you use? Or are you one of those "organic" freaks?

ulysses5019
Purveyor of Avatars

#27 Post by ulysses5019 » Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:18 am

Evil Squirrel wrote:
ulysses5019 wrote:Hey Evil, what brand of tp do you use? Or are you one of those "organic" freaks?

Hmmm, are those used or unused? Do you recycle?
I believe in the usefulness of useless information.

kayrharris
Miss Congeniality

#28 Post by kayrharris » Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:36 am

OK, Natalie said the cartridge lasts 4-6 weeks. She's not real sure, but at least a month and she thinks more like 6 weeks. In her case, she adds litter about once a month. Both her cats are indoor cats. I hope this helps.

I'm adding this photo just for you Fan. I hope you don't mind. No cute suits, but it shows his dimples. Again, this was taken with my cell phone.
Thanks for indulging me. :D

"An investment in knowledge pays the best interest. "
Benjamin Franklin

fantine33

#29 Post by fantine33 » Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:21 pm

kayrharris wrote:OK, Natalie said the cartridge lasts 4-6 weeks. She's not real sure, but at least a month and she thinks more like 6 weeks. In her case, she adds litter about once a month. Both her cats are indoor cats. I hope this helps.

I'm adding this photo just for you Fan. I hope you don't mind. No cute suits, but it shows his dimples. Again, this was taken with my cell phone.
Thanks for indulging me. :D

Yay for Natalie! I should get a good month out of it then, although I own three pooping machines. I'll have to figure out a cost analysis of my three options now. Just waiting for the radiologist bill, that should help decide it. Ha!

That's quite good for a cell phone picture! My cell phone does nothing other than ring when a call is coming in. I'll forgive the funny tee, but it would have been nice to replace it with a sign in his hand saying I Heart Fanny. Fanny Rocks! would have been an acceptable alternative.

That picture also reminds me of something I was going to ask you. Does everybody call him by his full name, or does he have a nickname yet? Other than Grumpy. Ha!

kayrharris
Miss Congeniality

#30 Post by kayrharris » Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:49 pm

We are discouraging nicknames of any kind. There really isn't a good way to shorten it, so hopefully everyone will call the little rascal Chapman. :D

I'll get right to work on that sign. Be waiting for a new pic soon.

:shock:
Benjamin Franklin

ulysses5019
Purveyor of Avatars

#31 Post by ulysses5019 » Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:01 pm

kayrharris wrote:We are discouraging nicknames of any kind. There really isn't a good way to shorten it, so hopefully everyone will call the little rascal Chapman. :D

Good luck with that......I have two friends whose names are Chapman and they have always been known as "Chap".

kayrharris
Miss Congeniality

#32 Post by kayrharris » Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:13 pm

ulysses5019 wrote:
kayrharris wrote:We are discouraging nicknames of any kind. There really isn't a good way to shorten it, so hopefully everyone will call the little rascal Chapman. :D

Good luck with that......I have two friends whose names are Chapman and they have always been known as "Chap".
I guess I'll just have to be mean about it. :evil: We'll see what happens as he gets a little older.
Benjamin Franklin

fantine33

#33 Post by fantine33 » Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:25 pm

kayrharris wrote:
ulysses5019 wrote:

I guess I'll just have to be mean about it. :evil: We'll see what happens as he gets a little older.
That's funny, in my family, no person or animal is ever called by their proper name more than 25% of the time.

As for Chapman, I was going to lay odds that, no matter how you fight it, he's going to end up being called C-Note or Chas. Chas, assuming his last name is Harris. The last name will tip the scales against Chap.

kayrharris
Miss Congeniality

#34 Post by kayrharris » Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:27 pm

Chapman Timothy Harris

C T H - nice initials anyway if you're getting something monogrammed. :lol:
Benjamin Franklin

ulysses5019
Purveyor of Avatars

#35 Post by ulysses5019 » Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:29 pm

fantine33 wrote:
kayrharris wrote:
ulysses5019 wrote: Good luck with that......I have two friends whose names are Chapman and they have always been known as "Chap".
That's funny, in my family, no person or animal is ever called by their proper name more than 25% of the time.

As for Chapman, I was going to lay odds that, no matter how you fight it, he's going to end up being called C-Note or Chas. Chas, assuming his last name is Harris. The last name will tip the scales against Chap.
Dunno about that. My friend is Chap Morris III. I have bought my last three cars from him. They are the oldest Chevy dealership west of the Mississippi.

fantine33

#36 Post by fantine33 » Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:37 pm

ulysses5019 wrote:
fantine33 wrote:That's funny, in my family, no person or animal is ever called by their proper name more than 25% of the time.

Dunno about that. My friend is Chap Morris III. I have bought my last three cars from him. They are the oldest Chevy dealership west of the Mississippi.
That's because he's a third. His gramps or his dad probably got nibs on Chas before he was even born.

Bob Juch

#37 Post by Bob Juch » Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:36 pm

ulysses5019 wrote:

He'll probably be called "The Chapman" as well as "Clapman".
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.