Fascism in Tennessee

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Bob78164
Bored Moderator

Re: Fascism in Tennessee

#26 Post by Bob78164 » Fri Apr 07, 2023 7:55 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2023 7:44 pm
Bob78164 wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2023 7:00 pm
.... abused the power of his office in an attempt to blackmail the government of Ukraine for his own political purposes. That happened.
You are talking about Joe Biden? He did blackmail the governement of Ukraine. He even admitted it.
Still delusional, I see. The foreign policy of the United States (set at the time by President Obama) was to encourage Ukraine to root out corruption within its own government. Vice President Biden was not attempting to do anything for his own political purposes. He was executing the official foreign policy of the United States.

And again, you're trying to change the subject. Do you agree or disagree with the expulsion of two Black Democrats from the Tennessee House? --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

BackInTex

#27 Post by BackInTex » Fri Apr 07, 2023 9:03 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2023 7:55 pm
Vice President Biden was not attempting to do anything for his own political purposes.
Still delusional, I see.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

War is where the government tells you who the bad guy is.
Revolution is when you decide that for yourself.
-- Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

BackInTex

#28 Post by BackInTex » Fri Apr 07, 2023 9:03 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Vice President Biden was not attempting to do anything for his own political purposes.
Still delusional, I see.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

silverscreenselect

#29 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Apr 07, 2023 9:26 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2023 9:03 pm
Bob78164 wrote:
Still delusional, I see.
That statement is just as inaccurate the second time you posted it as the first.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Bob Juch

#30 Post by Bob Juch » Fri Apr 07, 2023 9:58 pm

tlynn78 wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2023 2:09 pm
Bob78164 wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2023 1:42 pm
tlynn78 wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2023 1:24 pm
I generally opt out of y'alls "conversations." I also avoid joining in a game of catch with monkeys throwing excrement. Potayto-Potahto
I guess it shouldn't be a surprise that someone who proudly supports a convicted criminal as the Governor of her state doesn't want to engage in conversations about her Party's corruption. --Bob
I'll take mine over yours every.single.time.
Excuse me, but who won the 2020 presidential election in Montana by over 7 million votes?
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

tlynn78

#31 Post by tlynn78 » Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:32 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2023 9:58 pm
tlynn78 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2023 1:42 pm
I guess it shouldn't be a surprise that someone who proudly supports a convicted criminal as the Governor of her state doesn't want to engage in conversations about her Party's corruption. --Bob
Excuse me, but who won the 2020 presidential election in Montana by over 7 million votes?
LMAO!!! 7 million votes? In Montana? C'mon, man. Don't tell me that doesn't earn a "bless your heart"
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#32 Post by Beebs52 » Sat Apr 08, 2023 9:12 am

tlynn78 wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:32 pm
Bob Juch wrote:
tlynn78 wrote:

LMAO!!! 7 million votes? In Montana? C'mon, man. Don't tell me that doesn't earn a "bless your heart"
https://www.politico.com/2020-election/results/montana/

Now that's funny I ....
Well, then

tlynn78

#33 Post by tlynn78 » Sat Apr 08, 2023 9:34 am

Beebs52 wrote:
Sat Apr 08, 2023 9:12 am
tlynn78 wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:32 pm
Bob Juch wrote:

https://www.politico.com/2020-election/results/montana/

Now that's funny I ....
Montana's entire population barely exceeds one million, but to be fair, he' is undoubtedly counting votes like a democrat.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

flockofseagulls104

#34 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sat Apr 08, 2023 7:33 pm

I look in from time to time. I have no desire to get into arguments with the fools here. (There is no such thing as a discussion here). But I could not help but marvel at the lack of any kind of perspective on this bored.

There has been absolutely NO mention in this bored bubble of the school shooting in Nashville. Probably because the murderer was a self-described transexual. And it is not a wild-eyed conspiracy theory that SHE (XX Chromosomes. I will go by the SCIENCE) targeted that school out of anti-christian hate AND it is reported SHE considered other targets but rejected them because they had better security. The proof of this conjecture would probably be in her reported manifesto, which the wonderful controlling media are holding back. Itonically, it never stopped them when it did not involve one of their 'protected' classes. Their main issue was deciding what pronouns to use.

In addition, our Vice President decided to go to Nashville. Not because of this horrible shooting, but to support the fascists who were thrown out of the State House. She did not visit or even talk to any of the families of the victims. Our President was more concerned with ice cream than this tragedy.

Somehow, in this case, the police department was able to release video from the event right away, so the public would know exactly what happened and not have to go through endless spinning and making up of facts, which is what usually happens. And it helps explain why this shooting has been all but ignored by the state-controlled press and completely ignored here by the fools that let themselves be controlled by the state-controlled press.

It is very sad how mis, ill, and uninformed most of the people here are.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#35 Post by silverscreenselect » Sat Apr 08, 2023 8:28 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Sat Apr 08, 2023 7:33 pm
There has been absolutely NO mention in this bored bubble of the school shooting in Nashville. Probably because the murderer was a self-described transexual. And it is not a wild-eyed conspiracy theory that SHE (XX Chromosomes. I will go by the SCIENCE) targeted that school out of anti-christian hate AND it is reported SHE considered other targets but rejected them because they had better security.
I was wondering who would chime in on the transexual angle, and lo and behold, Flock pops in.

As of March 30, when the below linked article was written, there have been 3,561 mass shootings since 2016. Of these, four were committed by trans or non-binary individuals. 99% were committed by frustrated, cis-gendered males, kind of like Flock.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/fac ... s-98243366

There's been plenty of coverage of the Nashville shooting. That's why we've had protests that the Tennessee legislature isn't taking any more action to curb gun violence.
It is very sad how mis, ill, and uninformed most of the people here are.
If Flock wants to see the most mis, ill, and uninformed person on this Bored, all he has to do is look in the mirror.

silverscreenselect

#36 Post by silverscreenselect » Sat Apr 08, 2023 8:51 pm

Oh, and since Flock has again graced us with his presence, perhaps he could enlighten us as to when we will see the results of Operation Dumbo Drop or whatever True the Vote claimed was going to definitively prove fraud in the 2020 election. Last I heard, he had his spread sheets ready to go to input all the data and dazzle us with his conclusions.

silverscreenselect

#37 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Apr 10, 2023 9:08 pm

There has been absolutely NO mention in this bored bubble of the school shooting in Nashville. Probably because the murderer was a self-described transexual. And it is not a wild-eyed conspiracy theory that SHE (XX Chromosomes. I will go by the SCIENCE) targeted that school out of anti-christian hate. It is very sad how mis, ill, and uninformed most of the people here are.
There has been absolutely NO mention by Flock of the bank shooting in Louisville. Probably because the murderer was a cis-gendered white male. And it is not a wild-eyed conspiracy theory that HE targeted that bank because he was about to get fired. That won't fit into Flock's latest anti-trans rant that ignores the real issue. Namely that once again a person with a grudge and an AR-15 is able to inflict massive amounts of damage (including shooting two cops and injuring one critically) before the police were able to bring him down.

It is very sad how mis, ill, and uninformed Flock and those of his ilk are.

flockofseagulls104

#38 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Apr 10, 2023 9:23 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2023 9:08 pm
There has been absolutely NO mention in this bored bubble of the school shooting in Nashville. Probably because the murderer was a self-described transexual. And it is not a wild-eyed conspiracy theory that SHE (XX Chromosomes. I will go by the SCIENCE) targeted that school out of anti-christian hate. It is very sad how mis, ill, and uninformed most of the people here are.
There has been absolutely NO mention by Flock of the bank shooting in Louisville. Probably because the murderer was a cis-gendered white male. And it is not a wild-eyed conspiracy theory that HE targeted that bank because he was about to get fired. That won't fit into Flock's latest anti-trans rant that ignores the real issue. Namely that once again a person with a grudge and an AR-15 is able to inflict massive amounts of damage (including shooting two cops and injuring one critically) before the police were able to bring him down.

It is very sad how mis, ill, and uninformed Flock and those of his ilk are.
Since your response, was, as it always has been, an attack on me personally, let me set you straight. As futile as it will be.
He could have been you.
https://theothermccain.com/2023/04/10/l ... der-spree/
https://thepostmillennial.com/kentucky- ... -to-reddit

Whatever political or other delusional grievances these monsters have, they are all DERANGED people. And the indoctrinated and canned response that democrats have will not solve anything. But they use these tragic events to sell the idea to pinheads.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#39 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Apr 10, 2023 9:37 pm

Mon Apr 10, 2023 9:23 pm
And the indoctrinated and canned response that democrats have will not solve anything. But they use these tragic events to sell the idea to pinheads.
Who brought up the Nashville shooting here as a way to go into an anti-trans rant? I can't even give you credit for originality on that one because a lot of other right wingers including Donald Trump Jr. beat you to the punch on that one.

And when are we going to get the update from you about Operation Dumbo Drop? Do you have your spreadsheets ready yet?

Weyoun

#40 Post by Weyoun » Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:28 am

I, too, I am awaiting the results of Operation Tropic Thunder or whatever it is called.

I am also awaiting the proof that getting the vaccine is more dangerous than not. I think some anti-vaccine activists are suggesting it may be years before we find out, which I feel, probably undermines their worldview, though they’re too dumb to realize it.

Weyoun

#41 Post by Weyoun » Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:35 am

Speaking of being too dumb to realize it, flock you raised a very good point without knowing so.

I think you just suggested based on that post above that the issue isn’t it just banning transgender people from getting guns, but Democrats also. After all, the shooter yesterday didn’t like Trump, so the solution is pretty obvious, just let people who like Trump get guns.

Weyoun

#42 Post by Weyoun » Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:36 am

I don’t think that fits the actual evidence of who commits major gun crimes, but when you’re talking about keeping that many people from getting guns, you seem to be agreeing with me that we need tighter gun regulation.

That’s great to hear! You’re making some progress. I’m sure you also saw about yesterday how it was a reasonably large bank, so presumably it had a guard. Also, how police got there within three minutes. Still five people are dead and many are injured.

Weyoun

#43 Post by Weyoun » Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:36 am

Including one police officer. I think if you really “back the blue” you favor gun control.

I’m glad you’re understanding that crazy people who want to commit suicide in this manner are OK going to places where they know someone can shoot them, because that’s the whole point. They wanna shoot a few people themselves and then get killed to escape responsibility.

The only way to stop this is it make it incredibly difficult for these people to get guns. If it means that you have to do some jumping jacks before you can get another gun, well, glad to see you agree with me.

Weyoun

#44 Post by Weyoun » Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:36 am

Sorry for the multiple posts. If I tried to post more than four paragraphs, it gave me a server error.

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#45 Post by Beebs52 » Tue Apr 11, 2023 4:24 pm

I know I may be slammed, but that white gal shoulda been expelled, too.
Well, then

tlynn78

#46 Post by tlynn78 » Tue Apr 11, 2023 7:35 pm

:wink:
Beebs52 wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2023 4:24 pm
That crossed my mind, as well, to the extent I've given it much thought- I'm more distracted with more global issues atm

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#47 Post by Bob78164 » Tue Apr 11, 2023 10:07 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Expelling ANYONE for these acts was right-wing cancel culture run amok. It was the political equivalent of imposing the death penalty for a speeding ticket. Apparently there are even a lot of Republicans in Tennessee who share that view. And yes, it's hard to avoid the conclusion that they got treated differently because of the color of their skin.

But given all of the crap that the Tennessee House has been willing to accept from other members, this was obviously nothing more than an attempt to stifle dissent. Fortunately, it appears to have backfired but it's still a very dangerous precedent. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

Weyoun

#48 Post by Weyoun » Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:17 am

Bob78164 wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2023 10:07 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
Expelling ANYONE for these acts was right-wing cancel culture run amok. It was the political equivalent of imposing the death penalty for a speeding ticket. Apparently there are even a lot of Republicans in Tennessee who share that view. And yes, it's hard to avoid the conclusion that they got treated differently because of the color of their skin.

But given all of the crap that the Tennessee House has been willing to accept from other members, this was obviously nothing more than an attempt to stifle dissent. Fortunately, it appears to have backfired but it's still a very dangerous precedent. --Bob
I’ve noticed, among the most mentally ill of the conservatives, there is definitely a, “we must bring a gun to a knife fight” mentality over EVERYTHING.

That used to be conservatives favored preserving institutions because they gave us stability in a way to plan our lives. That is largely what Edmund Burke was about.

And here you have these people, not really conservatives, and certainly not Christians, willing to chase off to duly elected black men because they dare to challenge the status quo on these states, murderous gun policies.

They have undermined and embarrassed their institution. For shame!

jarnon

#49 Post by jarnon » Wed Apr 12, 2023 11:07 am

Weyoun wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:17 am
That used to be conservatives favored preserving institutions because they gave us stability in a way to plan our lives. That is largely what Edmund Burke was about.
The same point has been made in the abortion debate. When a single judge outlaws a medicine that the FDA approved decades ago, it creates uncertainty for drug manufacturers, doctors and patients.

And in Israel, tech companies and military officers (generally not left-wing) don't want any government to have complete power without judicial oversight, as the whole structure of society can be upended after each election.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

BackInTex

#50 Post by BackInTex » Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:31 pm

I haven't posted much in this thread. Just sitting back watching the hypocracy of the group.

I've seen the protests and it looks like a group of people, uninvited, where they weren't legally supposed to be, interrupting a democratic process run by duly elected officials, shouting threats of violence. I've seen that before, only in the original version those folks were arrested, held without bail for months, lives ruined, and anyone who even slightly sided with them were investigated. And the hypocrites here call if Fascism when some elected officials leading that protest, out front on camera, were removed from the body?
~~ Thomas Jefferson