Georgia prosecutors have messages showing Trump’s team is behind voting system breach

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Beebs52
Queen of Wack

Re: Georgia prosecutors have messages showing Trump’s team is behind voting system breach

#101 Post by Beebs52 » Fri Aug 25, 2023 6:24 pm

Vandal wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 6:03 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 5:12 pm
Why hasn't this been moved to the politics lounge?
Admin says no moving threads.
Oops. Sowwy
Well, then

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

Re: Georgia prosecutors have messages showing Trump’s team is behind voting system breach

#102 Post by Bob78164 » Fri Aug 25, 2023 6:31 pm

Vandal wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 6:03 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 5:12 pm
Why hasn't this been moved to the politics lounge?
Admin says no moving threads.
I think we could move it if the main participants agreed to have it moved, but it looks like that's not gonna happen. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

silverscreenselect

#103 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Aug 25, 2023 7:45 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 6:13 pm
I think if we're going to segregate political stuff, I will let that be the Leftist Narrative Lounge. They can post all their propaganda there to themselves and congratulate each other for their wisdom.
Since Flock doesn't want to frequent the political lounge, and we know he's not going to get any news on the Trump sites he frequents, as a public service, I will let him know that the first Georgia trial has been set for October 23. It's Kenneth Chesebro, who has been charged with masterminding the fake electors plot (8 counts). Trump, Giuliani, Eastman, and several others have also been charged on those same counts. Sidney Powell has also filed a motion for a speedy trial, but the date hasn't been set. She's been charged with seven counts in connection with the Coffee County election office breakin. Trump has not been charged on any of those counts. Both Chesebro and Powell, along with Trump and all the other defendants, are charged with Count 1, the racketeering charge.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

flockofseagulls104

#104 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Aug 25, 2023 9:06 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 7:45 pm
Fri Aug 25, 2023 6:13 pm
I think if we're going to segregate political stuff, I will let that be the Leftist Narrative Lounge. They can post all their propaganda there to themselves and congratulate each other for their wisdom.
Since Flock doesn't want to frequent the political lounge, and we know he's not going to get any news on the Trump sites he frequents, as a public service, I will let him know that the first Georgia trial has been set for October 23. It's Kenneth Chesebro, who has been charged with masterminding the fake electors plot (8 counts). Trump, Giuliani, Eastman, and several others have also been charged on those same counts. Sidney Powell has also filed a motion for a speedy trial, but the date hasn't been set. She's been charged with seven counts in connection with the Coffee County election office breakin. Trump has not been charged on any of those counts. Both Chesebro and Powell, along with Trump and all the other defendants, are charged with Count 1, the racketeering charge.
Thanks, but I don't need any news from you. I am well aware of what's going on. Anyone who wants to know your news can go over to the other forum. They don't want it over here. Isn't that what it's for?

If this is the last political post on this forum, that is just fine by me.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#105 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Aug 29, 2023 7:40 am

Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:28 am
Once again, we are at loggerheads. True the Vote has provided reams of documentation to support what they are saying. Probably too much.
An update on the "reams of documentation" True the Vote has provided. A Georgia man who was pictured in 2000 Mules dropping off ballots at a drop box for several family members has sued TTV, Dinesh D'Souza and others for defamation. The film's narration that accompanied the clip said: "What you are seeing is a crime. These are fraudulent votes."

The case was in federal court in Atlanta last week on TTV's motion to dismiss. If granted (it's under advisement now), the case is over (of course, plaintiff will probably appeal). If denied, the case proceeds to trial. What 's interesting is TTV's defense. They're claiming that their statements were just opinions, not statements of fact, and protected by the First Amendment. So, when pressed, TTV essentially admits it has no facts and is just spouting off claims about what it thinks happened. So much for the "reams of documentation."
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com