Georgia prosecutors have messages showing Trump’s team is behind voting system breach

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
silverscreenselect

Re: Georgia prosecutors have messages showing Trump’s team is behind voting system breach

#51 Post by silverscreenselect » Sat Aug 19, 2023 7:07 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2023 5:57 pm
Of course, you won't answer the questions. Because they show your hypocrisy. You cannot answer direct questions. You can only deflect. Which is what you and your ilk do.
OK Flock, I've got a question for you.

Have you stopped having illicit romantic relations with a goat? YES or NO

Let 's see how you do with a direct question. You can only deflect. Which is what you and your ilk do.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

flockofseagulls104

Re: Georgia prosecutors have messages showing Trump’s team is behind voting system breach

#52 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sat Aug 19, 2023 7:37 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2023 7:07 pm
Of course, you won't answer the questions. Because they show your hypocrisy. You cannot answer direct questions. You can only deflect. Which is what you and your ilk do.

Let 's see how you do with a direct question. You can only deflect. Which is what you and your ilk do.
Yes.
Now if you want to go further, bring out your evidence.

Did 51 people from the intelligence community who were contacted by the democrat party sign a document that interfered with the 2020 election? YES or NO.
I have shown mine. It's all over the internet,too.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

flockofseagulls104

#53 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sat Aug 19, 2023 8:49 pm

I especially like this line:
"If we are right, this is Russia trying to influence how Americans vote in this elec8on, and we
believe strongly that Americans need to be aware of this."
Did any one of them give any consideration to the possibility and what would be the consequences if THEY WERE WRONG? Which they were. And the damage it has done?
The answer is NO, they didn't. Because that was not the reason they did it. There is documentation that testifies they did it to give Biden talking points against Trump in the upcoming debate.
During the October 2020 debate, Joe Biden labeled the contents of Hunter Biden’s laptop as Russian disinformation.

“Look, there are 50 former national intelligence folks who said that what this, he’s accusing me of, is a Russian plan,” Joe Biden said in the October 2020 presidential debate. “They have said that this has all the characteristics — four, five former heads of the CIA, both parties, say what he’s saying is a bunch of garbage.”

This assertion was based on a letter penned by 51 former intelligence officials who identified the Hunter Biden laptop archive as a “Russian information operation.” This occurred after Twitter and Facebook suppressed the New York Post’s coverage of the laptop’s contents before the 2020 presidential election. Former CIA official and signatory Michael Morrell testified to the House Judiciary Committee that one of his motivations for signing the letter was to aid Joe Biden in securing a victory in the 2020 presidential election. Multiple reputable news outlets, including the Daily Caller, The New York Times, The Washington Post and CBS News, have verified the contents of Hunter Biden’s laptop. Biden’s legal team seemed to acknowledge the authenticity of the laptop’s data in a February letter to the DOJ, which called for a criminal investigation into Delaware repairman John Mac Isaac. Mac Isaac had taken possession of the laptop’s contents after Biden left it at his repair shop.
But you don't care. Because you are a loyal democrat. And you will continue to be until we all go down with the sinking ship your party and your allies in the uniparty have created.

That is the point here. Your party still does not consider the damage they are doing to this country even when they KNOW they are wrong. They only want to keep the power they have. Which goes back to the topic of this thread.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

wbtravis007

#54 Post by wbtravis007 » Sat Aug 19, 2023 10:16 pm

Sat Aug 19, 2023 7:37 pm

Yes.

Did 51 people from the intelligence community who were contacted by the democrat party sign a document that interfered with the 2020 election? YES or NO.
The answer is: No.

Full stop.

Not sure why you’re not understanding that. Whether it’s just a matter of intellectual deficiency or overwrought emotions interfering with your thought process. Like a fever.

If you want to say that it affected the election, fine. But to use the word “interfered” is where you’re way off base.

Like: Oh wah-wah. They interfered so let’s do the election over or just go to the state legislatures or hang Mike Pence or whatever is necessary.

Do you really not understand how silly you sound?

silverscreenselect

#55 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun Aug 20, 2023 12:10 am

Yes.
Wow, this is fascinating. You've now admitted you did have illicit romantic relations with a goat at some time. The Bored wants to know.

When was it? How many times? Where was it, here in Georgia or in some other state that's more tolerant of such activities? Or perhaps you transported the goat over state lines? Was anyone else involved, maybe Donald Trump or Rudy Giuliani?

Was the goat of legal age? Was it a male or female goat?

If you don't answer these questions, you're just deflecting. That's what you and your ilk do.

flockofseagulls104

#56 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 9:18 am

Have I stopped having illicit romantic relations with a goat? YES or NO

Yes.

Oh no. I have control over the media. So I can do something like this and spread it all over!

Just like Charlottesville. Just like bleach. Two things that are obviously and incredibly untrue, but through control of the media are gospel to those of you in your echo chamber bubble.
So now we are here, and you've gotten away with deflecting the question you want to avoid by introducing nonsense.
And of course, you didn't answer my question, did you? How convenient.

flockofseagulls104

#57 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 6:41 pm

Sun Aug 20, 2023 6:37 pm
Sun Aug 20, 2023 12:10 am

Yes.
Wow, this is fascinating. You've now admitted you did have illicit romantic relations with a goat at some time. The Bored wants to know.

When was it? How many times? Where was it, here in Georgia or in some other state that's more tolerant of such activities? Or perhaps you transported the goat over state lines? Was anyone else involved, maybe Donald Trump or Rudy Giuliani?

If you don't answer these questions, you're just deflecting. That's what you and your ilk do.
I will answer all your questions. You will not answer any of mine, which are serious ones.
Spoiler
It was last year at this time. Many times, I don't think it was illicit, but you can define it any way you want. I am just answering your stupid deflection questions as they are written. Right here in Georgia, mostly. Yes, I actually did. We visited many states. Why would they have anything to do with it? You are such a jerk. Sorry Frank, he, most of all, deserves it. Yes, she was over 60. At the time, I thought maybe she was the greatest of all time, but she didn't turn out to be and we broke up.

flockofseagulls104

#58 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 6:51 pm

If you want to say that it affected the election, fine. But to use the word “interfered” is where you’re way off base.
Why is it off base to say it interfered with the election? There are many polls that indicate it might have been the deciding factor. Many swing voters would have switched their votes or not voted at all without that disinformation and resulting censorship. Your side claims that Trump was elected in 2016 with the help of Russian disinformation, right? Remember all the crap about the Russians interfering with the election? (Why didn't any enterprising DA prosecute all the dems that trumpeted that?) The disinformation the next time (2020) did not come from the Russians, it came from the democrats and the swamp.

And just who is it that's calling for Mike Pence to be hanged? Where do you get this shit from? Talk to real people. Talk to me. Not to internet memes from crazy leftists who might be quoting insane rightists. Leave those assholes out of it. You think I want Mike Pence hanged? Do you expect me to write one word defending that? Then why do you bring it up in this conversation? Get real, for once.

We just want equal justice and we want to fix the system so that none of this bullshit ever happens again. But the dems are taking it to a whole new level now.

silverscreenselect

#59 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun Aug 20, 2023 8:53 pm

So we can now add "election interference" to the growing list of words and phrases that you don't know the legal meaning of and like to throw around in a futile effort to prove your point.

silverscreenselect

#60 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun Aug 20, 2023 8:54 pm

Sun Aug 20, 2023 6:41 pm
Sun Aug 20, 2023 12:10 am

I will answer all your questions. You will not answer any of mine, which are serious ones.
Spoiler
It was last year at this time. Many times, I don't think it was illicit, but you can define it any way you want. I am just answering your stupid deflection questions as they are written. Right here in Georgia, mostly. Yes, I actually did. We visited many states. Why would they have anything to do with it? You are such a jerk. Sorry Frank, he, most of all, deserves it. Yes, she was over 60. At the time, I thought maybe she was the greatest of all time, but she didn't turn out to be and we broke up.
You do realize you've confessed to about a half dozen state and federal felonies here. Fortunately, we're all friends so I won't report you to the authorities.

flockofseagulls104

#61 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 8:56 pm

Sun Aug 20, 2023 8:54 pm
Sun Aug 20, 2023 6:41 pm

Spoiler
You do realize you've confessed to about a half dozen state and federal felonies here. Fortunately, we're all friends so I won't report you to the authorities.
Yeah, I guess Fanny Willis is putting it together right now. It's already written up and ready to go while she's trying to get a grand jury together.

This post is an overt act in furtherance of the bullshit.
Last edited by flockofseagulls104 on Sun Aug 20, 2023 9:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.

flockofseagulls104

#62 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 8:57 pm

Sun Aug 20, 2023 8:53 pm
So we can now add "election interference" to the growing list of words and phrases that you don't know the legal meaning of and like to throw around in a futile effort to prove your point.
Yeah. I don't know nothin'. Isn't that on my signature already?

Weyoun

#63 Post by Weyoun » Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:28 am

I appreciate you taking the time to respond my questions.

I just don’t understand how you think those things are a threat to democracy. For example, I’m not really sure what limitation on free-speech Biden has actually engaged in. Any pertinent examples? It seems like you’re able to talk about all sorts of weird conspiracy theories, and believe lotta nonsense without repercussion.

Just because you have a persecution complex does not mean you’re actually being persecuted.

If you’re talking about free speech limitations, seems like the Republicans are more interested in that, with their book banning.

But, either way, doesn’t really impact elections, I feel like. Candidates are able to say what they want.

I also don’t get the Hunter Biden comment. Not just because Trump has his own problems with Kushner and his kids. That information is actually out there and he’s in the process of a federal investigation. He’s also not the president, so, despite what you think, it’s not super clear why his transgressions are pertinent. There’s been never any meaningful evidence that Biden has financially benefited. I wonder myself because he’s a politician who lives in a nice house, but again, isn’t your guy even more corrupt? If I have billion dollar investment in Russia, I would probably do what Russia wants.

But, either way, just because you feel like the media is not beating the drum enough about the issue, doesn’t make the president a threat to our democratic institutions.

You’re completely missing the point. I’m talking about making sure that elections are valid and the results are actually counted, and they’re not set aside by a bunch of state legislators, and Republican congressman, who make up cheating allegations to throw it all out. That’s truly Third World stuff.

If you had some great evidence of election cheating, I would be interested. You’ve never had it. It’s not out there.

That’s your guy. And that’s what you support.

silverscreenselect

#64 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:35 am

Weyoun wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:28 am
If you had some great evidence of election cheating, I would be interested. You’ve never had it. It’s not out there.

It's all there in today's Trump press conference. Just like it was all there in Operation Dumbo Drop.

Oh, wait....

flockofseagulls104

#65 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Aug 21, 2023 10:38 am

Weyoun wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:28 am
I appreciate you taking the time to respond my questions.

I just don’t understand how you think those things are a threat to democracy. For example, I’m not really sure what limitation on free-speech Biden has actually engaged in. Any pertinent examples? It seems like you’re able to talk about all sorts of weird conspiracy theories, and believe lotta nonsense without repercussion.

I guess I can understand you asking this question, being in the bubble you are in. In the past several years, it has been conclusively demonstrated that the major social and main stream media companies have censored, canceled and hidden conservative viewpoints. I guess you don't hear about it because you only get your news from those who participate in the censorship. And it has come to be known that the swamp, once again, has their dirty little hands in it. I suggest you get a little initiative and research the subject yourself, because, God forbid you take anything I say into account because I know nothing, but here's one pertinent example.

Just because you have a persecution complex does not mean you’re actually being persecuted.

If you’re talking about free speech limitations, seems like the Republicans are more interested in that, with their book banning.

You, once again, have your information wrong, as far as I know. I think the thing is that conservatives want those pornographic books written for children taken out of schools. They are not appropriate there. That is not BANNING the books. If some misguided parent wants to expose their child to this garbage, they are free to do so, but these books should not be freely available in school libraries. Anyone who tells you Republicans want to ban books is lying to you.

But, either way, doesn’t really impact elections, I feel like. Candidates are able to say what they want.

Except for Trump. He gets indicted for saying that the Georgia hearings are on OANN.

I also don’t get the Hunter Biden comment. Not just because Trump has his own problems with Kushner and his kids. That information is actually out there and he’s in the process of a federal investigation. He’s also not the president, so, despite what you think, it’s not super clear why his transgressions are pertinent. There’s been never any meaningful evidence that Biden has financially benefited. I wonder myself because he’s a politician who lives in a nice house, but again, isn’t your guy even more corrupt? If I have billion dollar investment in Russia, I would probably do what Russia wants.

There is plenty of evidence coming out that not only has Biden benefitted, but his son has made a major business off of using his last name. Of what value is his last name that costs millions of dollars, if it's not tied to his dad in some way, doc? They give a strung-out crack head millions of dollars just because? Are you really that blind?
Tell me again, what did Trump do that benefitted Russia, doc? Are we going to go to the Russia, Russia, Russia garbage again?

But, either way, just because you feel like the media is not beating the drum enough about the issue, doesn’t make the president a threat to our democratic institutions.

The current president is using the power of the government he runs to remove and hamstring his main opposition. never before in US history has that been done. But it's done in many dictatorships.

You’re completely missing the point. I’m talking about making sure that elections are valid and the results are actually counted, and they’re not set aside by a bunch of state legislators, and Republican congressman, who make up cheating allegations to throw it all out. That’s truly Third World stuff.

I see it in actuality at my local level, doc. The democrats and uniparty are resisting and sabotaging any effort to clean up any of the areas where there is significant evidence of election vulnerablity. They continue to claim that our election system is 'the most secure in history', when in actual fact, it isn't even close. My local VBE is completely partisan to a ridiculous level, because they can be. My county is ruled by the dem machine. My state's uniparty SOS has refused to install security measures on election software that are 10 years or more overdue until after the 2024 elections. The Halderman report describes in detail the vulnerabilities in our electronic system, only to be ignored by the political class. Being blind to this is YOUR CHOICE. You can continue to be blind, like the political class wants you to be, or you can use some of your brain and find out what's really going on.

I have given you many examples. I don't understand why you people don't understand that the 51 traitors were giving you a PRIME example of disinformation that affected and interfered with the 2020 election, and it was just PART of the effort to steal the election.

silverscreenselect

#66 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Aug 21, 2023 3:03 pm

Trump's lawyers met with prosecutors today and agreed to a consent bond order (several of his co-defendants reached similar agreements). Trump agreed to post $200,000 bond but there are some conditions that could be real sticklers for him:

1) He shall not violate the laws of the US, Georgia, or any other state;
2) He shall show up in court as directed (that one is standard)
3) He shall "perform no act to intimidate any person known to him or her to be a codefendant or witness in this case or to otherwise obstruct the administration of justice." That includes no direct or indirect threats against any codefendant, witness (including the unindicted codefendants), victim, the "community" or any property in the community, That includes social media posts and reposts.
4) He shall not communicate about the facts of this case with any witness or co-defendant except through counsel.

The order doesn't specifically mention threats against the prosecutor, judge, or potential jurors but I'm pretty sure they fall under the definition of "the community." We'll see how long it takes him to violate this agreement.

The agreement was signed by the judge today and goes into effect immediately. Let's see how long it takes Trump to violate those conditions. I'm guessing Wednesday night during his "interview" with Tucker Carlson.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#67 Post by Bob78164 » Mon Aug 21, 2023 4:37 pm

Mon Aug 21, 2023 3:03 pm
The agreement was signed by the judge today and goes into effect immediately. Let's see how long it takes Trump to violate those conditions. I'm guessing Wednesday night during his "interview" with Tucker Carlson.
That probably wouldn't be a violation. He's already given the interview. I'm guessing it's no coincidence that he gave the interview before the arraignment. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

flockofseagulls104

#68 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Aug 21, 2023 6:57 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 4:37 pm
Mon Aug 21, 2023 3:03 pm
That probably wouldn't be a violation. He's already given the interview. I'm guessing it's no coincidence that he gave the interview before the arraignment. --Bob
Let's see how many 'accidental' leaks come out from fanny.

flockofseagulls104

#69 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:01 pm

Here's the story of "Operation Dumbo Drop". It will take some time to watch the video, but if you don't watch it, you have no grounds to ever disparage TTV again. It's disgusting what my state has done and continues to do.

But you won't and you will. I know you.

silverscreenselect

#70 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:59 am

Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:01 pm
Here's the story of "Operation Dumbo Drop". It will take some time to watch the video, but if you don't watch it, you have no grounds to ever disparage TTV again. It's disgusting what my state has done and continues to do.

So cutting through all the nonsense, here's the gist:
Certain documents, video clips, and other exhibits will not be immediately released for reasons including active litigation, protective orders, and ongoing research. Open.ink will add exhibits to this collection as events unfold.
They've released nothing other than blather and excuses. Just the same as Trump's "press conference" that was canceled. If Flock has some evidence to the contrary, I'm sure he can give us the inside scoop on those spreadsheets he was going to fill with the information obtained from Operation Dumbo Drop.

I might feel sorry for Flock and all the other gullible fools who bought into this nonsense, but they keep falling for the same crap from these people over and over again. Flock was so sure of himself he said he would leave the Bored if they didn't release the information. (For the record, I didn't want him to leave.) Some of them even flew out to Arizona last year for the big information release. One guy I saw on video kept patting himself on the back and calling himself a citizen journalist. His journalistic instincts must not have been too keen since he admitted being disappointed he didn't get to see the "goodies" being revealed (along with all the other suckers) but he never followed up with the True the Vote people.

flockofseagulls104

#71 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Aug 22, 2023 6:39 am

Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:59 am
Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:01 pm

So cutting through all the nonsense, here's the gist:
Certain documents, video clips, and other exhibits will not be immediately released for reasons including active litigation, protective orders, and ongoing research. Open.ink will add exhibits to this collection as events unfold.
They've released nothing other than blather and excuses. Just the same as Trump's "press conference" that was canceled. If Flock has some evidence to the contrary, I'm sure he can give us the inside scoop on those spreadsheets he was going to fill with the information obtained from Operation Dumbo Drop.

I might feel sorry for Flock and all the other gullible fools who bought into this nonsense, but they keep falling for the same crap from these people over and over again. Flock was so sure of himself he said he would leave the Bored if they didn't release the information. (For the record, I didn't want him to leave.) Some of them even flew out to Arizona last year for the big information release. One guy I saw on video kept patting himself on the back and calling himself a citizen journalist. His journalistic instincts must not have been too keen since he admitted being disappointed he didn't get to see the "goodies" being revealed (along with all the other suckers) but he never followed up with the True the Vote people.
I was right. You didn't watch it and you went right ahead and posted more of your bull that had nothing to do with what was discussed in the video. But you HAD to do it. Because that is what you do.

silverscreenselect

#72 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Aug 22, 2023 7:37 am

Tue Aug 22, 2023 6:39 am
I was right. You didn't watch it and you went right ahead and posted more of your bull that had nothing to do with what was discussed in the video. But you HAD to do it. Because that is what you do.
Please, prove me wrong. Point me to something that has been released to the public during Operation Dumbo Drop or at any time thereafter that "prvoes" what True the Vote has been claiming. Point me to the source material for whatever you've diligently been filling your spreadsheets with.

But don't ask me to watch a 52-minute video of blather and excuses. Because if you don't have something concrete to show me and anyone else, then that's all you have is blather and excuses. You may believe them, but anyone with common sense recognizes this nonsense for what it is.

flockofseagulls104

#73 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Aug 22, 2023 11:02 am

But don't ask me to watch a 52-minute video of blather and excuses.
How could I ever expect you to put any effort into informing yourself when you have every piece of information, experience and knowledge the world has ever known already in your head????
What's more, you have the answer to everything, too: "Flock, you don't know anything."

You are truly a piece of work. You demonstrate the definition of willful ignorance.

silverscreenselect

#74 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Aug 22, 2023 2:45 pm

Tue Aug 22, 2023 11:02 am
You are truly a piece of work. You demonstrate the definition of willful ignorance.
I do not want to be willfully ignorant. If the True the Vote people have evidence of election fraud, I'd like to see or hear it. Please show me.

What I don't need to see or hear is them making groundless claims for what they're going to produce some day accompanied by excuses, including "my lawyer told me not to," for why they haven't produced the evidence. If I want to hear that, I can just read your posts.

I'll even make it simpler for you. Tell me one or two places in the video where they dish out the dirt. Like say at the 16:30 mark, here's the records we have about the election. But you haven't. The fact that you're gullible enough to swallow whatever they're dishing out doesn't make it real.

flockofseagulls104

#75 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Aug 22, 2023 7:56 pm

Tue Aug 22, 2023 2:45 pm
Tue Aug 22, 2023 11:02 am
I do not want to be willfully ignorant. If the True the Vote people have evidence of election fraud, I'd like to see or hear it. Please show me.

What I don't need to see or hear is them making groundless claims for what they're going to produce some day accompanied by excuses, including "my lawyer told me not to," for why they haven't produced the evidence. If I want to hear that, I can just read your posts.

I'll even make it simpler for you. Tell me one or two places in the video where they dish out the dirt. Like say at the 16:30 mark, here's the records we have about the election. But you haven't. The fact that you're gullible enough to swallow whatever they're dishing out doesn't make it real.
Uh, uh. I know you don't want to know what you don't want to know. That is what is called willful ignorance. I've sat here and read your interminable parroting of Mr. "Cleanest voter roll in the nation" Raffensperger, time and time again. I have enough documented, unchallengable evidence just picking off the low hanging fruit to show 'cleanest voter roll in the nation' is pure bullshit. He is a liar. Either that or the other 49 states have voter rolls from beyond hell. I've even challenged you to prove me wrong on one of the easiest searches you can do. Just get the voter roll and pick a post office address that has boxes and see who says they live there. [BTW, THAT is voter fraud right there. Most of these people voted against Georgia Code, Mr. Lawyer. Those votes should not have been cast. The registrations are ILLEGAL. Perhaps you should petition your DA to indict them.] But that is too hard for you to do. You don't want to 'waste your time'. You want to cling to your ignorance.

No, YOU respond to what TTV says in the video and disprove THEM, point by point. They even have documentation, which I have yet to see from Brad. He just gives pronouncements, subpoenas and lawsuits.

Until you do that, I suggest you stuff your canned narrative up your you-know-where. It has absolutely NO credibility. And neither do you.
Last edited by flockofseagulls104 on Tue Aug 22, 2023 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.