Georgia prosecutors have messages showing Trump’s team is behind voting system breach

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Bob Juch

Georgia prosecutors have messages showing Trump’s team is behind voting system breach

#1 Post by Bob Juch » Mon Aug 14, 2023 8:21 pm

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/13/politics ... index.html

Summary:

Atlanta-area prosecutors are investigating efforts to overturn Georgia's 2020 election results and have obtained text messages and emails linking Donald Trump's legal team to a voting system breach in Coffee County in early January 2021. Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis is preparing to present charges against over a dozen individuals about this issue.

Evidence suggests the breach was a directive from Trump's team to access sensitive voting software, not just a spontaneous effort from Trump supporters in the predominantly Republican Coffee County. Trump allies had tried to access voting systems to validate Trump's baseless election fraud claims.

About a year ago, the voting system breach in Coffee County became an investigation focal point. New information revealed that Trump's lawyers and their hired operatives targeted Coffee County's voting systems just days before January 6, 2021, searching for evidence of fraud to delay Joe Biden's victory certification.

A former Trump official also disclosed that plans to access Georgia's voting systems were discussed in White House meetings, including an Oval Office meeting in December 2020.

Six days before the unauthorized voting systems access, a local elections official allegedly sent an invitation to Trump's attorneys based on text messages acquired by CNN. The investigation has scrutinized the roles of various individuals, including Misty Hampton, who wrote the invitation letter, and Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell, both lawyers for Trump.

The invitation letter was shared among Trump's legal team. On January 1, 2021, Katherine Friess, a lawyer affiliated with Giuliani and Powell, distributed a "written invitation" to examine Coffee County's voting systems to a group of Trump allies, including members of Sullivan Strickler, a firm employed by Trump's attorneys. This action was documented in text messages and court records.

The evidence, including messages and documents, connects Giuliani to the Coffee County breach and highlights another communication channel between pro-Trump lawyers and operatives. A video shows officials and Sidney Powell's operatives in a restricted elections office area in Coffee County.

Lastly, after Election Day, Hampton, Coffee County's top election official, falsely warned that Dominion voting machines could be manipulated. The Trump campaign contacted her immediately. Hampton delayed Joe Biden's Georgia victory certification and released a video alleging issues with the county's Dominion voting system, which Trump's lawyers used to assert voting system problems. Texts and documents show Trump allies wanted access to Coffee County's voting system by mid-December.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

flockofseagulls104

Re: Georgia prosecutors have messages showing Trump’s team is behind voting system breach

#2 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Aug 14, 2023 9:24 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 8:21 pm
https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/13/politics ... index.html

Summary:

Atlanta-area prosecutors are investigating efforts to overturn Georgia's 2020 election results and have obtained text messages and emails linking Donald Trump's legal team to a voting system breach in Coffee County in early January 2021. Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis is preparing to present charges against over a dozen individuals about this issue.

Evidence suggests the breach was a directive from Trump's team to access sensitive voting software, not just a spontaneous effort from Trump supporters in the predominantly Republican Coffee County. Trump allies had tried to access voting systems to validate Trump's baseless election fraud claims.
The use of 'baseless' here is undeniable evidence of bias by these 'news' reporters. The mere existence of the Halderman Report, for one, negates this 'baseless' adjective. Have these reporters debunked the Halderman Report? Where's their evidence?

About a year ago, the voting system breach in Coffee County became an investigation focal point. New information revealed that Trump's lawyers and their hired operatives targeted Coffee County's voting systems just days before January 6, 2021, searching for evidence of fraud to delay Joe Biden's victory certification.
OK? I would think they would need lawyers and qualified personnel to find anything and document it. What's the problem?

A former Trump official also disclosed that plans to access Georgia's voting systems were discussed in White House meetings, including an Oval Office meeting in December 2020.

Again, so what?

Six days before the unauthorized voting systems access, a local elections official allegedly sent an invitation to Trump's attorneys based on text messages acquired by CNN. The investigation has scrutinized the roles of various individuals, including Misty Hampton, who wrote the invitation letter, and Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell, both lawyers for Trump.
Seems to me, Hampton, being the 'chief election official' of the county, sending an invitation for them to come down makes it authorized. Not unauthorized. Am I missing something?

The invitation letter was shared among Trump's legal team. On January 1, 2021, Katherine Friess, a lawyer affiliated with Giuliani and Powell, distributed a "written invitation" to examine Coffee County's voting systems to a group of Trump allies, including members of Sullivan Strickler, a firm employed by Trump's attorneys. This action was documented in text messages and court records.

Sullivan Strickler is a technical company specializing in data analysis. I would think they would be appropriate for the job.

The evidence, including messages and documents, connects Giuliani to the Coffee County breach and highlights another communication channel between pro-Trump lawyers and operatives. A video shows officials and Sidney Powell's operatives in a restricted elections office area in Coffee County.

According to this report, they were authorized to be there. And nowhere do they explain what the 'breach' is referring to. What was breached? Are we just supposed to take that highly charged word and go with it? What kind of reporting is this? Oh.... CNN.

Lastly, after Election Day, Hampton, Coffee County's top election official, falsely warned that Dominion voting machines could be manipulated.

That Dominion voting machines can be manipulated may be semantically false. (Even though it's been shown they have wifi chips in them when they are not supposed to be able to have any connection with the internet) Machines only do what the software tells them to do. The SOFTWARE can be manipulated. As shown in many reports and demonstrations that I have witnessed, including in the Halderman Report. These reporters are completely ignorant of what they write about.

The Trump campaign contacted her immediately. Hampton delayed Joe Biden's Georgia victory certification and released a video alleging issues with the county's Dominion voting system, which Trump's lawyers used to assert voting system problems. Texts and documents show Trump allies wanted access to Coffee County's voting system by mid-December.
Taking into account that BJ hasn't critically read what he posted, I went through the entire article. Nowhere in the article does it explain exactly what the 'breach' was. It in no way explains how the access was 'unauthorized' when the chief election officer gave them an invitation. And it goes even further with the assumption that everything has been 'debunked' when it has most assuredly not. At least not by anything the reporters can personally vouch for. They can only report on what they can confirm, not one side's opinion over the other. Where is their PROOF that the Dominion software is not vulnerable to manipulation? And if they are so sure that it isn't, why are they so concerned that Trump's team was given access to look at it? It just doesn't make any logical sense.

And what I would like to understand is how looking at a county that went 70% for Trump was going to affect anything in the election. How were they going to 'find 10000 votes' there?

I suspect Willis' sham indictments are the same way.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

Re: Georgia prosecutors have messages showing Trump’s team is behind voting system breach

#3 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:27 pm

19 total defendants including Trump, Rudy Giuliani, Sidney Powell, John Eastman, Mark Meadows, Jeffrey Clark, and David Shafer (former Georgia Speaker of the House and Chairman of the State GOP). 41 total counts. Count 1 is racketeering and all 19 defendants are charged with that and at least one other count. Trump is charged with the same 13 counts contained on the preliminary charging sheet leaked earlier today. There are also 30 identified unindicted co-conspirators. There's a good chance some of them have agreed to testify for the prosecution. The indictment sets out 161 acts committed by various of the defendants in furtherance of the conspiracy. None of these acts involved Trump or anyone else expressing an opinion that he won the election. None of them involved lawful challenges to the election. Among the charges:

Misty Hampton, Cathy Latham (a fake Trump elector and former Coffee County GOP chair) and others (at Sidney Powell's request) committed various crimes in the election offices, including tampering with the election machines and removing ballots from the offices, examining personal election data, hacking the voting software and removing proprietary Dominion data from the machines. None of them had the authority to do any of those things, no matter how much they may have suspected the election results were fixed. There's actual video footage of this. These counts in the indictment should be slam dunks for a prosecutor.

Trevian Kutti met with Ruby Freeman (the election worker false accused of voter fraud) and tried to strongarm Freeman into "confessing" her fraud and asking for leniency.

Rudy Giuliani and others made numerous documented false statements to members of the General Assembly in an effort to get them to overturn the election results.

Willis says she will try all 19 defendants together and will suggest a trial date within six months. Under Georgia court rules, the trial and most of the pretrial hearings will be televised.

Despite what Flock says, the various defendants are charged with fraud, breaking and entering, tampering with election machines, witness intimidation, and other crimes. And Trump directed the overall scheme and many of the individual actions.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

silverscreenselect

#4 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Aug 15, 2023 8:32 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 9:24 pm
And what I would like to understand is how looking at a county that went 70% for Trump was going to affect anything in the election. How were they going to 'find 10000 votes' there?
Let me get this straight. You want to throw someone in jail for listing a UPS box as their residential address on a voter application, but you're not concerned about breaking into a voting office, stealing records, and hacking voting machines because there aren't very many voters in Coffee County.

Got it.

Weyoun

#5 Post by Weyoun » Tue Aug 15, 2023 12:34 pm

This is the Nixon turn. Not just talking about committing crimes, hut doing tangible things like breaking and entering.

I hope this goes to trial first, so we can be done once and for all with Trump.

flockofseagulls104

#6 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Aug 15, 2023 1:01 pm

You people, in your desperate attempt to cling to your power and cover up your own crimes, have changed the fabric of this country for generations in the future.
Your ilk, and those you elect, never think about the consequences of your actions. Laugh it up now, fuzzballs. I'm afraid there will be hell to pay for all of us because of what is being done.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#7 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Aug 15, 2023 5:02 pm

I'm sure Flock is eagerly awaiting Monday's press conference that Trump will be holding at his Bedminster club. He will release a
Large, Complex, Detailed, but irrefutable REPORT on the Presidential election fraud which took place in Georgia.... Based on the results of this CONCLUSIVE Report, all charges should be dropped against me & others -- There will be a complete EXONERATION! They never went after those that Rigged the ELECTION. They only went after those that fought to find the RIGGERS!
I'm sure that this information will answer all the questions about the election I have.

flockofseagulls104

#8 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Aug 15, 2023 6:02 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 5:02 pm
I'm sure Flock is eagerly awaiting Monday's press conference that Trump will be holding at his Bedminster club. He will release a
Large, Complex, Detailed, but irrefutable REPORT on the Presidential election fraud which took place in Georgia.... Based on the results of this CONCLUSIVE Report, all charges should be dropped against me & others -- There will be a complete EXONERATION! They never went after those that Rigged the ELECTION. They only went after those that fought to find the RIGGERS!
I'm sure that this information will answer all the questions about the election I have.
Why don't you read Frank's post? You could say the same garbage and reposting of prepackaged propaganda you are posting without using my name.

Bob Juch

#9 Post by Bob Juch » Tue Aug 15, 2023 7:01 pm

Tue Aug 15, 2023 1:01 pm
You people, in your desperate attempt to cling to your power and cover up your own crimes, have changed the fabric of this country for generations in the future.
Your ilk, and those you elect, never think about the consequences of your actions. Laugh it up now, fuzzballs. I'm afraid there will be hell to pay for all of us because of what is being done.
Wow, I can say the same thing, word for word, to the Magats.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

flockofseagulls104

#10 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Aug 15, 2023 7:41 pm

One of the indictments holds as an overt act in furtherance of the conspiracy the statement that:
"at least 1043 individuals voted illegally in the November 3, 2020 election who had illegally registered to vote using a postal office box as their habitation"

We are just getting started. I have actual factual knowledge of just one UPS location where 52 people are registered to vote using a post office box and AT LEAST 20 of them have voted since 2020. That's just one location. In one county. And I can prove it. You can prove it too, if you got out of your bubble and did a little thinking for yourself and checking to see if your leaders are telling you the truth.

I have a challenge that will be avoided by trollboy. Don't give me excuses or quotes from 'experts'. Prove me wrong on that on your own. If you want I will even give you one location, if I haven't already.

And just one way the voter roll is corrupt is the fact that they have not updated the last date voted column for 30% of the list. The number of people who voted illegally from PO Boxes is probably higher than that. So you think everything's hunky-dory with the election system? I am seeing firsthand how bad the voter roll is, and that's just one small area of the election system. And Saint Brad Raffensberger, who's supposedly my hero because he has an 'R' before his name, is quoted as saying GA's voter roll is the cleanest in the nation. If he's right, boy oh boy are we screwed.

They are lying to you, people. But I know. You don't care. Just as long as you think you can get rid of Trump.

This post is an overt act in furtherance of the conspiracy.

Bob Juch

#11 Post by Bob Juch » Tue Aug 15, 2023 10:08 pm

Tue Aug 15, 2023 7:41 pm
One of the indictments holds as an overt act in furtherance of the conspiracy the statement that:
"at least 1043 individuals voted illegally in the November 3, 2020 election who had illegally registered to vote using a postal office box as their habitation"

We are just getting started. I have actual factual knowledge of just one UPS location where 52 people are registered to vote using a post office box and AT LEAST 20 of them have voted since 2020. That's just one location. In one county. And I can prove it. You can prove it too, if you got out of your bubble and did a little thinking for yourself and checking to see if your leaders are telling you the truth.

I have a challenge that will be avoided by trollboy. Don't give me excuses or quotes from 'experts'. Prove me wrong on that on your own. If you want I will even give you one location, if I haven't already.

And just one way the voter roll is corrupt is the fact that they have not updated the last date voted column for 30% of the list. The number of people who voted illegally from PO Boxes is probably higher than that. So you think everything's hunky-dory with the election system? I am seeing firsthand how bad the voter roll is, and that's just one small area of the election system. And Saint Brad Raffensberger, who's supposedly my hero because he has an 'R' before his name, is quoted as saying GA's voter roll is the cleanest in the nation. If he's right, boy oh boy are we screwed.

They are lying to you, people. But I know. You don't care. Just as long as you think you can get rid of Trump.

This post is an overt act in furtherance of the conspiracy.
1043 Trumps 20.

flockofseagulls104

#12 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Aug 15, 2023 10:46 pm

I looked at the Post Offices in my county. Just since I posted last. It's not hard.

At least 93 registered their 'habitation' as one post office or another. Many list their box as 'APT XXX' and at least 46 have voted since 2020.

That is at least 66 in my county. And I haven't finished looking at places with PO boxes. Plenty more.

Georgia has 159 counties. Not all quite as populated as the one I am looking at. But I think it's very likely that 1043 is a fair number.
I will be submitting challenges on all of these. But just looking at the data, of those who voted in primaries, every one voted in a democrat primary. Not one voted in a republican primary.

I don't think that any one of these people that automatically dispute these numbers have actually bothered to look. Yet they cackle endlessly how they have been debunked.

They are lying to you.

This post is yet another overt act in furtherance of the conspiracy.

silverscreenselect

#13 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Aug 16, 2023 6:37 am

Tue Aug 15, 2023 10:46 pm
Georgia has 159 counties. Not all quite as populated as the one I am looking at. But I think it's very likely that 1043 is a fair number.
I will be submitting challenges on all of these. But just looking at the data, of those who voted in primaries, every one voted in a democrat primary. Not one voted in a republican primary.
So, it's your contention that hundreds of New Yorkers or Californians got post office boxes here in Georgia just so they could make sure that Stacey Abrams got the Democratic nomination for governor last time. That's very industrious of them. You do know that DeKalb County is the most heavily Democratic in the state of Georgia, so it stands to reason that most people would be voting in the Democratic primary.

silverscreenselect

#14 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Aug 16, 2023 7:02 am

Did your eagle eye also tell you how many felons voted in the 2020 election? Or how many dead people? Or how many underage people?

The statement about 1,043 people who voted from post offices appears in two counts. In the first, Ray Stallings Smith, one of Trump's Georgia attorneys is charged with making at least one of a series of materially false statements to a Georgia Senate subcommittee on December 3 in an effort to get them to overturn the election results. The second count accuses Trump and John Eastman of using those statements in a December 31 federal court application for an injunction. (The application for an injunction was sworn.)

The question is how did Smith, Trump, and Eastman arrive at that 1,043 number or the 66,247 underage people? Or the other numbers cited in the indictment? It will be up to the prosecution to prove that Smith, Trump, and Eastman pulled those numbers out of their collective rear ends, and I have a sneaky suspicion that they've got some evidence (such as someone who flipped), who was in on the drafting of those documents.

flockofseagulls104

#15 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:31 am

Wed Aug 16, 2023 7:02 am
Did your eagle eye also tell you how many felons voted in the 2020 election? Or how many dead people? Or how many underage people?

The statement about 1,043 people who voted from post offices appears in two counts. In the first, Ray Stallings Smith, one of Trump's Georgia attorneys is charged with making at least one of a series of materially false statements to a Georgia Senate subcommittee on December 3 in an effort to get them to overturn the election results. The second count accuses Trump and John Eastman of using those statements in a December 31 federal court application for an injunction. (The application for an injunction was sworn.)

The question is how did Smith, Trump, and Eastman arrive at that 1,043 number or the 66,247 underage people? Or the other numbers cited in the indictment? It will be up to the prosecution to prove that Smith, Trump, and Eastman pulled those numbers out of their collective rear ends, and I have a sneaky suspicion that they've got some evidence (such as someone who flipped), who was in on the drafting of those documents.
I would imagine that if they were in court, they expected to have to show proof of the numbers they presented. And I would expect they were prepared to do so. Unfortunately, in the majority of your famous 60 cases, it never got to that point. The court found procedural or other excuses to shut down the case.

But just using data that anyone can get, I can establish that just one of the numbers that further the conspiracy is most likely correct.

You continue to grasp at your straws and change the subject, as you always do. You could prove it to yourself if you had any interest in finding TRUTH. But, as the satanic Dennis Prager frequently says: Truth is not a value to the left.

I would love to verify those other numbers as well, but the voter roll, for some reason, has removed the date of birth from their data and only includes a birth year, which is demonstrably inaccurate. Just look at how many voters have a birth year of 1900 or no birth year at all. I am told it used to have a birthdate column, but they removed that column from the roll. I find that suspicious, as I do many other changes they have made recently. If I could get a list of felons and figure out a good accurate way of linking it to the voter roll, I could do that as well. I don't have that information.

But I suspect that the people that have given those numbers did have the resources to do that analysis and come up with those numbers. And they had the motivation to do the research, which Brad and his team don't have. Mr. Raffensberger, who has a great big conflict of interest, just tells the press the numbers are false, doesn't show any proof of that (that I am aware of) and the press tells you the whole thing has been debunked. And then legally harasses anyone who disputes his pronouncements. And we all know that if he did exactly the same thing against democrats, you would consider him the devil himself.

I could easily post the truth I have found, but you will deny it, ridicule me personally and change the subject, as you always do. I challenge you, counselor (are you above average?), to get the voter roll and prove it to yourself and report your results here before you cast any more aspersions and uninformed opinions on this subject. Is your credibility worth $50?

silverscreenselect

#16 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:14 am

Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:31 am
But I suspect that the people that have given those numbers did have the resources to do that analysis and come up with those numbers. And they had the motivation to do the research, which Brad and his team don't have. Mr. Raffensberger, who has a great big conflict of interest, just tells the press the numbers are false, doesn't show any proof of that (that I am aware of) and the press tells you the whole thing has been debunked. And then legally harasses anyone who disputes his pronouncements. And we all know that if he did exactly the same thing against democrats, you would consider him the devil himself.
Trump pulled an old trick he learned from Roy Cohn and Joe McCarthy. People are more likely to believe something if you assign an exact number to it, like 1,043, than if you say "hundreds of voters" It's not up to Brad Raffensperger or Fani Willis to prove those numbers are false. It's up to Trump and his co-defendants to prove they had some basis for believing them when they made the statements. As for that:

Trump’s own research showed that voter fraud did not cost him election Report commissioned by Trump campaign debunked former president’s claims that ballots came from dead voters
The Donald Trump election campaign’s efforts to show that thousands of ballots were cast in the name of dead people in the pivotal state of Georgia during the 2020 election resulted in a research report that in fact contradicted Trump’s claims that widespread election fraud cost him the presidency, according to a report on Friday. Joe Biden’s victory in Georgia in 2020 was key and the Trump team’s own information went against Trump’s subsequent denial of the legitimate win by his opponent, according to the Washington Post.

Prosecutors investigating Trump’s role in the insurrection at the US Capitol on 6 January 2021 by his supporters attempting to overturn the certification by Congress of Biden’s victory obtained the campaign research, the Washington Post reported. Trump’s insistence that thousands of ballots came from dead people became especially infamous following revelations that he had urged the Georgia secretary of state, Republican Brad Raffensperger, to “find” enough votes so he would win, during a 2 January 2021 call. The Trump-commissioned study refuting this very claim “was dated one day prior” to this call, per the Post.

“Dead people”, Trump nevertheless remarked during the call. “So dead people voted, and I think the number is close to 5,000 people. And they went to obituaries. They went to all sorts of methods to come up with an accurate number, and a minimum is close to about 5,000 voters.” Raffensperger pushed back, saying: “The actual number were two. Two. Two people that were dead that voted. So that’s wrong.” Trump reportedly insisted: “In one state, we have a tremendous amount of dead people. So I don’t know – I’m sure we do in Georgia, too. I’m sure we do in Georgia, too.” Raffensperger’s comments were bolstered by an Atlanta Journal-Constitution report in December 2021 that Georgia authorities confirmed a mere four cases of ballots cast in the name of dead people, with every instance involving a ballot cast by the relative of a deceased person. Georgia prosecutors are investigating whether Trump and his allies broke the law in their efforts to reverse election results.

The Trump campaign-commissioned report said analysts had “high confidence” there were only nine deceased voters in Fulton county, Georgia. The researchers also said they believed the “potential statewide exposure” of dead voters was 23, the newspaper said.
More details about this report from the Berkeley Research Group, from NBC:
The research came by way of the Berkeley Research Group, which as we discussed last month, is well known in legal and corporate circles as a leading consulting firm with prominent clients. When Trump’s political operation set out to scrutinize the 2020 presidential election, and it sought out expert researchers, it turned to BRG to do the heavy lifting.

In fact, the Post reported several weeks ago that Team Trump hired BRG researchers to look for evidence of voter fraud and election irregularities, but when they couldn’t find any evidence — and actually ended up disputing their client's bogus claims and conspiracy theories — the Republican operation quietly buried the Berkeley Research Group’s conclusions. “They looked at everything: change of addresses, illegal immigrants, ballot harvesting, people voting twice, machines being tampered with, ballots that were sent to vacant addresses that were returned and voted. Literally anything you could think of,” an insider familiar with the BRG findings explained. “Voter turnout anomalies, date of birth anomalies, whether dead people voted. If there was anything under the sun that could be thought of, they looked at it.”
https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-sho ... -rcna75523

So, to sum up, Trump didn't have the information his people submitted about post office boxes and dead people and underage people voting when they submitted them. In fact, the research group he hired to substantiate his claims came to the opposite conclusion. It will be fun to see Trump try to substantiate his findings in court.

flockofseagulls104

#17 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:25 am

Yup, changing the subject once again. I would call you a coward, but I don't want to violate Frank's idea.

silverscreenselect

#18 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:49 am

Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:25 am
Yup, changing the subject once again. I would call you a coward, but I don't want to violate Frank's idea.
I eagerly await the results of the voting challenges you're going to file.

flockofseagulls104

#19 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Aug 16, 2023 12:48 pm

Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:49 am
No, you don't. You are changing the subject because you are afraid you will find you are wrong. The subject is you need to prove I'm wrong, not just passionately declare it. You constantly tell me that I don't know what I'm talking about. So put your money where your mouth is and prove it, counselor.
You have no credibility. Stop posting your crap.

silverscreenselect

#20 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:33 pm

Wed Aug 16, 2023 12:48 pm
No, you don't. You are changing the subject because you are afraid you will find you are wrong. The subject is you need to prove I'm wrong, not just passionately declare it. You constantly tell me that I don't know what I'm talking about. So put your money where your mouth is and prove it, counselor.
I"vd admitted that there are going to be discrepancies in voter rolls that are years old. What nobody, including you, has shown is that these discrepancies have resulted in anything more than highly isolated and minor instances of voting fraud. Sixty lawsuits haven't shown that. Three recounts of the 2020 election and two official audits haven't shown that. An audit commissioned by Donald Trump hasn't shown that. The difference between all these findings and whatever you've determined by playing with your Excel spreadsheets is that they have been subject to public scrutiny and judicial and administrative review. Your "findings" have not.

The reason I said I was awaiting the results of your voting challenges wasn't snark, although I said it in a snarky manner. If you challenge a registration, the county Board will have to review it under applicable rules of evidence and administrative procedure, and anyone who disputes an adverse finding will have an opportunity to challenge and correct. When you apply the governing legal standards to these challenges, we'll see how many of them hold up.

flockofseagulls104

#21 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Aug 16, 2023 2:50 pm

Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:33 pm
Wed Aug 16, 2023 12:48 pm

I"vd admitted that there are going to be discrepancies in voter rolls that are years old. What nobody, including you, has shown is that these discrepancies have resulted in anything more than highly isolated and minor instances of voting fraud. Sixty lawsuits haven't shown that. Three recounts of the 2020 election and two official audits haven't shown that. An audit commissioned by Donald Trump hasn't shown that. The difference between all these findings and whatever you've determined by playing with your Excel spreadsheets is that they have been subject to public scrutiny and judicial and administrative review. Your "findings" have not.

The reason I said I was awaiting the results of your voting challenges wasn't snark, although I said it in a snarky manner. If you challenge a registration, the county Board will have to review it under applicable rules of evidence and administrative procedure, and anyone who disputes an adverse finding will have an opportunity to challenge and correct. When you apply the governing legal standards to these challenges, we'll see how many of them hold up.
Most of the 'non-widespread fraud' incidents may be minor, but when they are combined they are major. There are MANY MANY documented vulnerabilities, and the people who are responsible for fixing these problems have conflicts of interest or fear of rocking the boat.

My findings are direct from the current Georgia Voter Roll and finding registrations that have registered with a residence address that is a PO Box. Forget about judicial and administrative review. It is obvious and illegal according to the State Code of Georgia. And you could verify it yourself without the help of some judge or some bureaucrat to put their two cents in. But you won't. You will continue to change the subject to avoid any conflict with your hypocritical narrative.

silverscreenselect

#22 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Aug 16, 2023 3:23 pm

Wed Aug 16, 2023 2:50 pm
Most of the 'non-widespread fraud' incidents may be minor, but when they are combined they are major. There are MANY MANY documented vulnerabilities, and the people who are responsible for fixing these problems have conflicts of interest or fear of rocking the boat.
Your contention and the others raised by Trump in the statements contained in the indictment were addressed by Brad Raffensperger in a letter to the Georgia Congressional delegation dated January 6, 2021 (a coincidence but one that prevented Raffensperger's letter from getting wider attention):

What he had to say about the post office box registrations was that "a simple google search of this list revealed that many of the addresses alleged to be post office boxes are actually apartments." He also debunked the claim that 66,000 underage voters voted (actual number 0), 10,000 dead people voted (actual number 2 cases that were still under investigation), and that 2.400 people who were not registered voted (actual number 0).

Again, let's see what happens with the challenges you bring. The last time you provided an example of your work, you uncovered the "shocking" fact that a number of people living at an extended stay motel had registered to vote.

https://sos.ga.gov/sites/default/files/ ... -21%29.pdf

flockofseagulls104

#23 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Aug 16, 2023 7:22 pm

This guy is my neighbor here in the Atlanta area. I agree with him.

What is also true is that it is for putting fear into those of us who support conservative candidates, and most importantly those who donate to them and those well above-average lawyers who represent them. Fear that they will be targets for these Soros DAs, causing them to have to spend their time and money defending themselves against groundless charges whipped up by these corrupt leftists. If they make enough phone calls or emails, they too can be charged with some bogus conspiracy cooked up in the minds of these assholes like Willis.

flockofseagulls104

#24 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Aug 16, 2023 7:40 pm

What he had to say about the post office box registrations was that "a simple google search of this list revealed that many of the addresses alleged to be post office boxes are actually apartments.
What he had to say is bullshit. We don't rely on google. We have gone to the actual addresses listed and taken photos of the actual buildings. My original search you refer to was to hotels that had multiple registrations. As I have stated, I went to the actual address and verified and found out I was wrong. I did the footwork. We are not fools.

Please for once, stay on topic. I say and have proof that at least 66 people in my one county have voted since 2020 that are registered using a real actual PO Box instead of an actual address where they live. Thats way more than whatever figure Brad gave for the whole state. Prove me wrong and prove Raffensberger was right. Show me the evidence. Raffensberger knows that people like you will take his word for it without verification because he has the MSM to back him up, just like Pravda did in the USSR.

Until you can show me that there is no one on the current voter roll who is registered using a US Post Office PO BOX as their residence address who has voted since 2020, shut up about everything else. If you find just 1 more than Brad has claimed, you and Brad are just spreading misinformation. I could give you a lot more than that, but unless you do it yourself, all you will do is fall back on your usual way of doing things here. Just posting noise covering up for the fact that you know you are wrong. Concentrate on that.

silverscreenselect

#25 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:53 pm

Wed Aug 16, 2023 7:40 pm
I say and have proof that at least 66 people in my one county have voted since 2020 that are registered using a real actual PO Box instead of an actual address where they live. Thats way more than whatever figure Brad gave for the whole state. Prove me wrong and prove Raffensberger was right.
It's not up to me to prove you wrong. It's up to you to prove yourself right in some legal forum. So, by all means, challenge those registrations and let's see what happens when you present your evidence to the body that is authorized to consider and review it (and any challenged individuals are able to defend themselves if needed). Until then, you can play with your voter rolls and spreadsheets to your heart's content but it doesn't mean anything. Just as all the data released in Operation Dumbo Drop didn't mean anything.

And the guy who made the video doesn't understand the concept of "overt acts" under Georgia law. The overt acts aren't illegal in and of themselves, but, in connection with two or more criminal acts, they can establish a criminal enterprise. The overt acts give needed context to the entire enterprise. It's like you buying a car and then driving to a bank and parking it in front of the bank. None of those acts are illegal, but the minute the other robbers jump into the car and you drive away, you're guilty of a crime. Every one of the 19 defendants was charged with one or more crimes in addition to the racketeering charge.

DA Willis has used the racketeering law to convict Atlanta school teachers in a cheating scandal and street gangs. She'll get Trump and his pals as well.