Georgia prosecutors have messages showing Trump’s team is behind voting system breach

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
flockofseagulls104

Re: Georgia prosecutors have messages showing Trump’s team is behind voting system breach

#26 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Aug 16, 2023 9:06 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:53 pm
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2023 7:40 pm
I say and have proof that at least 66 people in my one county have voted since 2020 that are registered using a real actual PO Box instead of an actual address where they live. Thats way more than whatever figure Brad gave for the whole state. Prove me wrong and prove Raffensberger was right.
It's not up to me to prove you wrong. It's up to you to prove yourself right in some legal forum. So, by all means, challenge those registrations and let's see what happens when you present your evidence to the body that is authorized to consider and review it (and any challenged individuals are able to defend themselves if needed). Until then, you can play with your voter rolls and spreadsheets to your heart's content but it doesn't mean anything. Just as all the data released in Operation Dumbo Drop didn't mean anything.

And the guy who made the video doesn't understand the concept of "overt acts" under Georgia law. The overt acts aren't illegal in and of themselves, but, in connection with two or more criminal acts, they can establish a criminal enterprise. The overt acts give needed context to the entire enterprise. It's like you buying a car and then driving to a bank and parking it in front of the bank. None of those acts are illegal, but the minute the other robbers jump into the car and you drive away, you're guilty of a crime. Every one of the 19 defendants was charged with one or more crimes in addition to the racketeering charge.

DA Willis has used the racketeering law to convict Atlanta school teachers in a cheating scandal and street gangs. She'll get Trump and his pals as well.
Blah blah blah. You argue that I'm wrong, and then you change to say that it doesn't mean anything, and go and change the subject ONCE AGAIN when you know you're wrong. Just like a child.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

Re: Georgia prosecutors have messages showing Trump’s team is behind voting system breach

#27 Post by Bob78164 » Wed Aug 16, 2023 9:49 pm

Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:53 pm
It's not up to me to prove you wrong. It's up to you to prove yourself right in some legal forum.
I'm really not getting why you're continuing to engage with someone who insists that voters he doesn't like are guilty until proven innocent. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

silverscreenselect

#28 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:06 pm

Wed Aug 16, 2023 9:06 pm
Blah blah blah. You argue that I'm wrong, and then you change to say that it doesn't mean anything, and go and change the subject ONCE AGAIN when you know you're wrong. Just like a child.
According to an article in the Atlanta Journal, there were almost 573,000 registered voters in DeKalb County at the time of the 2020 general election. I'm sure there are more now. I'm not going to go through a half million names trying to find how many of them you think might be illegally registered. I have neither the time nor the expertise to do so. The people who do have the time and expertise are the members of the DeKalb County Election Board and if you choose to challenge some registrations, they will do so. I do know that everyone who has looked at this officially, from Raffensperger's office to the various recounts and audits to the various court cases filed hasn't agreed with you. Their findings were validated; yours aren't. The vast majority of challenges filed in 2022 were rejected as well.

Of course the rolls are inaccurate. Look at the list of obituaries in DeKalb County in the last year, and you'll find a bunch of those names who are still registered to vote. That doesn't mean they will be voting any time soon. There is a big gap between irregularities and inaccuracies in a list of 8 million registered Georgia voters and any actual fraudulent or illegal voting.

If you want to use this thread to pat yourself on the back for your spreadsheet skills, go ahead. I won't deny you have more expertise than me in that regard. But don't go lauding your findings as "proof" of anything until you have presented them to someone with the capability and authority to verify your claims.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

wbtravis007

#29 Post by wbtravis007 » Thu Aug 17, 2023 11:49 am

Tue Aug 15, 2023 10:46 pm
I looked at the Post Offices in my county. Just since I posted last. It's not hard.

At least 93 registered their 'habitation' as one post office or another. Many list their box as 'APT XXX' and at least 46 have voted since 2020.

That is at least 66 in my county. And I haven't finished looking at places with PO boxes. Plenty more.

Georgia has 159 counties. Not all quite as populated as the one I am looking at. But I think it's very likely that 1043 is a fair number.
I will be submitting challenges on all of these. But just looking at the data, of those who voted in primaries, every one voted in a democrat primary. Not one voted in a republican primary.

I don't think that any one of these people that automatically dispute these numbers have actually bothered to look. Yet they cackle endlessly how they have been debunked.

They are lying to you.

This post is yet another overt act in furtherance of the conspiracy.
I thought you said that y’all weren’t paying attention to party affiliations or demographics and stuff like that.

I didn’t actually believe you anyway, though.

flockofseagulls104

#30 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Aug 17, 2023 4:09 pm

wbtravis007 wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 11:49 am
Tue Aug 15, 2023 10:46 pm
I looked at the Post Offices in my county. Just since I posted last. It's not hard.

At least 93 registered their 'habitation' as one post office or another. Many list their box as 'APT XXX' and at least 46 have voted since 2020.

That is at least 66 in my county. And I haven't finished looking at places with PO boxes. Plenty more.

Georgia has 159 counties. Not all quite as populated as the one I am looking at. But I think it's very likely that 1043 is a fair number.
I will be submitting challenges on all of these. But just looking at the data, of those who voted in primaries, every one voted in a democrat primary. Not one voted in a republican primary.

I don't think that any one of these people that automatically dispute these numbers have actually bothered to look. Yet they cackle endlessly how they have been debunked.

They are lying to you.

This post is yet another overt act in furtherance of the conspiracy.
I thought you said that y’all weren’t paying attention to party affiliations or demographics and stuff like that.

I didn’t actually believe you anyway, though.
Pretty much of a coincidence that all of them voted in the dem primary. Not my fault. Maybe republicans don't register using a PO box.

But a good excuse for getting in a dig at me, which seems to be your only purpose.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#31 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Aug 17, 2023 9:21 pm

Tue Aug 15, 2023 5:02 pm
I'm sure FlockREDACTED is eagerly awaiting Monday's press conference that Trump will be holding at his Bedminster club. He will release a
Large, Complex, Detailed, but irrefutable REPORT on the Presidential election fraud which took place in Georgia.... Based on the results of this CONCLUSIVE Report, all charges should be dropped against me & others -- There will be a complete EXONERATION! They never went after those that Rigged the ELECTION. They only went after those that fought to find the RIGGERS!
I'm sure that this information will answer all the questions about the election I have.
I've redacted anything that might identify any person on this Bored, but it's worth noting that Trump has now canceled Monday's press conference. So the Trump "irrefutable" report joins the data from Operation Dumbo Drop in an ever lengthening list of promised smoking gun evidence that somehow never appeared.

The only thing Trump accomplished through his social media post was to trot out a new code word, "RIGGERS," to describe Fani Willis and others seeking to bring him to justice. His followers have already picked up on this and I'm sure that we'll be hearing a lot of that from them in the months to come.

Weyoun

#32 Post by Weyoun » Fri Aug 18, 2023 6:46 am

I was hoping that Trump would have this press conference and settle things once and for all. It would be explosive and put him ahead in the presidential race, I would think, if he could show that the election was stolen.

Alas no.

Maybe flock just needs to donate more money.

Weyoun

#33 Post by Weyoun » Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:01 am

Too bad DA Willis is not a lesbian. Trump could then call her an OUTRIGGER.

flockofseagulls104

#34 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:10 am

I guess you all have been directed to obsess over this riggers thing to divert you from the main issues. Knock yourselves out.

It never occurs to you that your 'leaders' are leading you by the nose into a country you would never want to live in. You are like lobsters put in water who will never notice that the water is starting to boil.

Why was Trump never the personification of evil until he entered politics on the 'wrong' side?
Why are your 'leaders' constantly throwing everything including the kitchen sink at him at every turn?
What EXACTLY has he ever done that is a 'threat to our democracy'?
He had 4 years in power. Did our democracy die while he was in power the way it is dying since Biden's handlers took over?
Can't you see how this whole thing is not HIS conspiracy, but YOURS?

Bob Juch

#35 Post by Bob Juch » Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:19 pm

Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:10 am
I guess you all have been directed to obsess over this riggers thing to divert you from the main issues. Knock yourselves out.

It never occurs to you that your 'leaders' are leading you by the nose into a country you would never want to live in. You are like lobsters put in water who will never notice that the water is starting to boil.

Why was Trump never the personification of evil until he entered politics on the 'wrong' side?
Why are your 'leaders' constantly throwing everything including the kitchen sink at him at every turn?
He had 4 years in power. Did our democracy die while he was in power the way it is dying since Biden's handlers took over?
Trump became the personification of evil when he called for the death penalty for the Central Park Five.

Not paying his bills and going bankrupt were just ordinary evils.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

flockofseagulls104

#36 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Aug 18, 2023 6:38 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:19 pm

Trump became the personification of evil when he called for the death penalty for the Central Park Five.

Not paying his bills and going bankrupt were just ordinary evils.
That may very well be. I paid no attention to Trump at all before he got into the race in 2015. And I was extremely disappointed and angry he got the nomination and just couldn't vote for him. But his record, his policies and his ability to stand up to the outrageous abuse and sabotage thrown at him by the left won me over. He, unlike any politician besides Reagan in my lifetime, actually articulated his values and stood up for them instead of capitulating to the swamp. I did not and do not see any iota of real racism in him since I started paying attention. Only the manufactured accusations the left throws at everyone they don't like. Incredibly, there has been no accusation of any infidelities against him since he started running for President, his opponents couldn't even make one up. I wish he was more tactful in his political speech, making it more difficult for his enemies to take him out of context. But he is what he is. And your people have cried wolf a million times and been caught many times lying about there being a wolf. I don't agree with all his policies, but overall he is the only one who has a chance to stop the left's takeover of this country. And that is what it has come down to.

And I believe him when he says he could have had a nice, comfortable life if he stayed out of the political circus. Even if you believe the stories that he went bankrupt, I'm sure he could have gotten another nice fat TV gig, written more books and done more 'deals', and stayed out of controversy while still feeding his ego. And with the big deal over his tax returns, what has become of it since they were released? Bragg's bogus charges? But politically he says in plain English what he believes and he has pretty much followed through on what he says. I can think of no other politician on the right or left that you can say that about.

I assume you supported Ted Kennedy, who left a woman to die. I assume you support Al Sharpton, who is and continues to be an unabashed racist. I assume you support Bill Clinton, who took advantage of an intern in the White House and lied about it. And you have no curiosity at all in how career politicians like Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters, Mitch McConnell and many, many more regardless of party get to be multi-millionaires while pretending to be selfless servants of the people. So don't throw stones in your glass house.

silverscreenselect

#37 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:19 pm

Fri Aug 18, 2023 6:38 pm
And your people have cried wolf a million times and been caught many times lying about there being a wolf.
Two impeachments, four indictments, and a five million dollar civil judgment would say otherwise.

flockofseagulls104

#38 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:57 pm

Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:19 pm
And your people have cried wolf a million times and been caught many times lying about there being a wolf.
Two impeachments, four indictments, and a five million dollar civil judgment would say otherwise.
WOLF, WOLF, WOLF!

No matter what you throw at him, either it's not true, or it's a 'Show me the man, I'll show you the crime' situation. These DA's are on record of running on 'I'll get Trump once and for all'. Aren't you smart enough to see that? Even if you don't, you have to know at least half the country knows it, and are not going to accept it. It's not helping anyone and causing lasting harm to our country. So, the only reason for it is POWER. So much more heinous than anything Trump ever did or has been accused of.

Bob Juch

#39 Post by Bob Juch » Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:04 pm

I assume you supported Ted Kennedy, who left a woman to die. I assume you support Al Sharpton, who is and continues to be an unabashed racist. I assume you support Bill Clinton, who took advantage of an intern in the White House and lied about it. And you have no curiosity at all in how career politicians like Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters, Mitch McConnell and many, many more regardless of party get to be multi-millionaires while pretending to be selfless servants of the people. So don't throw stones in your glass house.
You know what they say when you assume...
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

silverscreenselect

#40 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:12 pm

Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:57 pm
These DA's are on record of running on 'I'll get Trump once and for all'.
Jack Smith, who is "responsible" for two of the indictments against Trump is a special prosecutor, not a district attorney or US attorney. He's not "running" on anything. When he was appointed special prosecutor, he was the Chief Prosecutor for Kosovo War Crimes in The Hague.

You keep inventing facts to support an insupportable narrative.

kroxquo

#41 Post by kroxquo » Sat Aug 19, 2023 6:07 am

Question #1 - Because he was not a threat to American democracy (see my answer to question #3) before he entered politics, regardless of which side he was on. Prior to that, he was just an obnoxious, blow-hard, narcissistic private citizen who could be easily dismissed and/or ignored.

Question #2 - Because they are attempting to hold him accountable for words and actions he took in public view that were in violation of the law.

Question #3 - Should I go alphabetically or chronologically?
- Spent the last year of his Presidency and the almost three years since undermining faith in the electoral system
- Blurring the system of checks and balances in the Constitution by doing end runs around policies (such as the border wall) that Congress rejected
- Demonizing the media - which has traditionally been the watchdog of the government - for all but those outlets which are sycophantic
- Fomenting a(n) (pick which word you prefer) insurrection/riot/revolt/demonstration/brouhaha aimed at over turning the results of a federal election
- Treating government officials as his personal lackeys and dismissing and/or denigrating them unless they displayed total loyalty regardless of whether they
were right or not
- Engaging in rhetoric that actively sowed dissent in the general population, making compromise nearly impossible. To be fair, this existed before 2016, but he
severely exacerbated the problem.

He openly admires the power of autocrats like Putin and Kim and has said publicly that he wishes he could be more like them. That alone should be
concerning.

Question #4 - There were enough people in his inner circle to rein him in. I tend to think that that would not be the case in a second term. There were also enough
people in Congress of both parties who were willing to stand up to him. I suspect that also would not be the case in a second term.

In addition, since you mentioned it, what EXACTLY has occurred during the Biden administration that is comparable?

Question #5 - See the above
You live and learn. Or at least you live. - Douglas Adams

Weyoun

#42 Post by Weyoun » Sat Aug 19, 2023 8:10 am

Flock, I realize you have a diapered mind and cannot help yourself - but you made one especially bizarre comment.

You said Biden was a greater threat to democracy than Trump was.

Look, Biden is NOT a good president, but he doesn’t undermine elections or attack democracy. From where do you get such a ridiculous claim?

flockofseagulls104

#43 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sat Aug 19, 2023 10:09 am

Weyoun wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2023 8:10 am
Flock, I realize you have a diapered mind and cannot help yourself - but you made one especially bizarre comment.

You said Biden was a greater threat to democracy than Trump was.

Look, Biden is NOT a good president, but he doesn’t undermine elections or attack democracy. From where do you get such a ridiculous claim?
Sure doc.
Biden and your beloved democrat angels did undermine the 2020 election by using the democrat machine to hide his son's laptop from scrutiny. That is one thing that is proven, without a shadow of a doubt. His party solicited signatures from 51 traitors to say, using plausible deniability, that his son's laptop was russian disinformation when NONE of them knew that was the TRUTH, and most of them probably knew it was a lie. He is currently undermining the upcoming election by using his DOJ and all the lawfare tools at his disposal to sabotage legally and financially his likely opponent and scare off support under threat of more legal action against the First Amendment. Just like they do in banana republics all over the world. Just like they did in Brazil.

Biden's party and their willing friends in the press CENSOR and CANCEl voices from the right that disagree with them CONSTANTLY, and they are forcing the woke agenda on the uninformed and indifferent masses. They seek to control ALL the media, just like any communist or dictator-led country. There is increasing evidence, now that there is one body that is truly investigating and not sweeping things under the carpet, that our current president took many bribes from foreign entities while he was Senator and VP. Oh, you say, there is no proof! Well even you can't deny that his son did, using his last name as his ticket. That is undermining democracy for real. Name me ONE thing Trump did, one concrete, actual example of anything Trump did during his 4 years, that undermined democracy. That is just another one of those unsupported memes that you blindly accept because it is a ticket to stay in your echo chamber.

Doc, since you made a personal dig at me, here's yours. Sorry, Frank. I may have a diapered mind, but your mind and your entire head is up your own ass if you can't see, or more likely, endorse what your party is doing to this country in the name of keeping their power.

silverscreenselect

#44 Post by silverscreenselect » Sat Aug 19, 2023 11:40 am

Sat Aug 19, 2023 10:09 am
Sorry, Frank. I may have a diapered mind, but your mind and your entire head is up your own ass if you can't see, or more likely, endorse what your party is doing to this country in the name of keeping their power.
If you ever paid attention to this Bored, you would know that Weyoun is not a liberal Democrat. He's more conservative on most issues, especially traditional Republican economic issues, than me, the Bobs, Travis, and the other Bored liberals. You may have missed the part of his post where he said that Biden was not a good president. But he sees, like a number of others see, such as the members of the Lincoln Project and other Republicans and former Republicans who have been sickened by Trump's antics, what Trump is trying to do to this country.

You want to equate the Biden campaign's soliciting a group of prominent security experts to get their opinion about the "Hunter Biden laptop" with Trump's trying to strongarm a Georgia elected official into changing the results of the election. And in using the terms "traitors" and "treason," you show that you have no knowledge of the meaning of those words you throw around. And despite all your blathering, nobody has ever demonstrated that the contents of Hunter Biden's laptop are genuine, since that laptop has been in the possession of the FBI since before the 2020 election. No one has ever demonstrated that the information Rudy Giuliani passed around in 2020 was an accurate copy of whatever may have been on Hunter Biden's laptop is genuine. So the statement of the 51 security professionals has not been disproved (and may eventually be proved).

Your enthusiastic support of Bolsonaro is not surprising. Like Trump, he's an autocratic strongman who is in increasing legal hot water and who unsuccessfully tried over and over to invalidate the results of the election that he lost. And like Trump, he encouraged his supporters to riot and attack various government buildings. They're two birds of a feather.

flockofseagulls104

#45 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sat Aug 19, 2023 12:21 pm

Sat Aug 19, 2023 11:40 am
Sat Aug 19, 2023 10:09 am
Sorry, Frank. I may have a diapered mind, but your mind and your entire head is up your own ass if you can't see, or more likely, endorse what your party is doing to this country in the name of keeping their power.
If you ever paid attention to this Bored, you would know that Weyoun is not a liberal Democrat. He's more conservative on most issues, especially traditional Republican economic issues, than me, the Bobs, Travis, and the other Bored liberals. You may have missed the part of his post where he said that Biden was not a good president. But he sees, like a number of others see, such as the members of the Lincoln Project and other Republicans and former Republicans who have been sickened by Trump's antics, what Trump is trying to do to this country.

You want to equate the Biden campaign's soliciting a group of prominent security experts to get their opinion about the "Hunter Biden laptop" with Trump's trying to strongarm a Georgia elected official into changing the results of the election. And in using the terms "traitors" and "treason," you show that you have no knowledge of the meaning of those words you throw around. And despite all your blathering, nobody has ever demonstrated that the contents of Hunter Biden's laptop are genuine, since that laptop has been in the possession of the FBI since before the 2020 election. No one has ever demonstrated that the information Rudy Giuliani passed around in 2020 was an accurate copy of whatever may have been on Hunter Biden's laptop is genuine. So the statement of the 51 security professionals has not been disproved (and may eventually be proved).

Your enthusiastic support of Bolsonaro is not surprising. Like Trump, he's an autocratic strongman who is in increasing legal hot water and who unsuccessfully tried over and over to invalidate the results of the election that he lost. And like Trump, he encouraged his supporters to riot and attack various government buildings. They're two birds of a feather.
Do you really think I care what party Weyoun says he is affiliated with? I only know him from what he posts here, and I respond to his inaccurate and/or ignorant statements, as I do yours. And I cannot even come close to responding to them all. I try to go one by one, but you all make it impossible, because you have no clue how to focus on one topic. If you don't have an answer to my point, you just go somewhere else.

You say in one breath that no one knows what is 'really' on Hunter's laptop, (which you originally claimed was completely bogus). Then you say that the 51 traitors 'claims' could still be accurate. So could the claims of those who have shown evidence, like the wonderful incriminating photos that could have come from nowhere else. Where is the evidence that shows it was Russian disinformation?

1. What is the reason they made those claims in the first place, knowing nothing about the contents of the laptop? Who asked them to? Why did they not just be quiet because it was an 'ongoing investigation'? You know, like they do when they are asked an incriminating question they don't want to give an answer to,
And number 2: The FBI apparently has had this laptop for 3 years now. Why don't we KNOW what's on it by now?

Until you can provide a concrete answer to those 2 questions, stop trolling me with your talking points.
Last edited by flockofseagulls104 on Sat Aug 19, 2023 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

silverscreenselect

#46 Post by silverscreenselect » Sat Aug 19, 2023 12:54 pm

Sat Aug 19, 2023 12:21 pm
You say in one breath that no one knows what is 'really' on Hunter's laptop, (which you originally claimed was completely bogus). Then you say that the 51 traitors 'claims' could still be accurate. So could the claims of those who have shown evidence, like the wonderful incriminating photos that could have come from nowhere else. Where is the evidence that shows it was Russian disinformation?

1. What is the reason they made those claims in the first place, knowing nothing about the contents of the laptop? Who asked them to? Why did they not just be quiet because it was an 'ongoing investigation'? You know, like they do when they are asked an incriminating question they don't want to give an answer to,
And number 2: The FBI apparently has had this laptop for 3 years now. Why don't we KNOW what's on it by now?

Until you can provide a concrete answer to those 2 questions, stop trolling me with your talking points.
The laptop is in FBI custody. As you yourself said, it could be evidence in an ongoing investigation. They're not going to pass it around to everyone who might be curious about its contents. When people refer to the laptop's "contents," they're really referring to the contents of a flash drive that Rudy Giuliani gave to the New York Post shortly before the 2020 election. Giuliani claims he got them from the computer store owner.

The experts gave their opinion. It's common from disinformation operations to "salt" legitimate documents by adding certain bogus information. Some or most of what's on the flash drive was undoubtedly genuine in the sense it came from Hunter Biden. But it's still open to question whether someone else added the emails that have been quoted extensively in right wing media. The experts were clear that they were rendering their opinion. Just as thousands of other "experts" rendered their opinions about various subjects pertaining to the 2020 election. And yes, the Biden campaign obtained those opinions just as both sides obtained hundreds of other favorable opinions from "experts" on various subjects. What you've never commented on is why Trump didn't get his own 51 experts or even one expert to provide a contrary opinion. Could it be he couldn't find someone with legitimate credentials to question this?

flockofseagulls104

#47 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sat Aug 19, 2023 4:14 pm

Sat Aug 19, 2023 12:54 pm
Sat Aug 19, 2023 12:21 pm

The laptop is in FBI custody. As you yourself said, it could be evidence in an ongoing investigation. They're not going to pass it around to everyone who might be curious about its contents. When people refer to the laptop's "contents," they're really referring to the contents of a flash drive that Rudy Giuliani gave to the New York Post shortly before the 2020 election. Giuliani claims he got them from the computer store owner.

The experts gave their opinion. It's common from disinformation operations to "salt" legitimate documents by adding certain bogus information. Some or most of what's on the flash drive was undoubtedly genuine in the sense it came from Hunter Biden. But it's still open to question whether someone else added the emails that have been quoted extensively in right wing media. The experts were clear that they were rendering their opinion. Just as thousands of other "experts" rendered their opinions about various subjects pertaining to the 2020 election. And yes, the Biden campaign obtained those opinions just as both sides obtained hundreds of other favorable opinions from "experts" on various subjects. What you've never commented on is why Trump didn't get his own 51 experts or even one expert to provide a contrary opinion. Could it be he couldn't find someone with legitimate credentials to question this?
I stated CONCRETE, ACTUAL answers. What you have given is more of your evasions, diversions and conjecture.

I asked two questions to you based on actual facts. I guess you can't follow it. Too complicated. So I will give you some simple questions to answer. The answer will be either YES or NO. I don't want your opinions. I already know them. I don't want qualifications. These are binary questions. Any other answer is an attempt to distort and evade.

1. Did all or even any of the 51 people who signed an affidavit stating they thought 'Hunter's Laptop' was likely or even could be 'Russian Disinformation' KNOW FOR A FACT that was the case? YES or NO?
2. Could any or all of the 51 have responded that they didn't want to comment on or speculate on a subject they didn't know enough about? YES OR NO?
3. Did various social media and MSM outlets restrict or outright censor reports and/or stories about the Hunter Biden laptop leading up to the 2020 election (and beyond)? YES OR NO?
4. Has the FBI had possession of the 'actual' Hunter Biden Laptop since December of 2019? YES OR NO?
5. Has the FBI released any statement, report or official finding indicating anything it found on Hunter Bidens Laptop verifying anything originating from Russia on it in the almost 4 years they have had it? YES OR NO?

We'll start with that.

And Yes, Krox, the democrats have spent at least the last 7 years trying to not only undermine our election system, but undermining the First Amendment of the Constitution as well. I have already given you my arguments many times in many ways. I don't know why you choose to ignore them instead of addressing them.

silverscreenselect

#48 Post by silverscreenselect » Sat Aug 19, 2023 4:46 pm

Sat Aug 19, 2023 4:14 pm
1. Did all or even any of the 51 people who signed an affidavit stating they thought 'Hunter's Laptop' was likely or even could be 'Russian Disinformation' KNOW FOR A FACT that was the case? YES or NO?
2. Could any or all of the 51 have responded that they didn't want to comment on or speculate on a subject they didn't know enough about? YES OR NO?
3. Did various social media and MSM outlets restrict or outright censor reports and/or stories about the Hunter Biden laptop leading up to the 2020 election (and beyond)? YES OR NO?
4. Has the FBI had possession of the 'actual' Hunter Biden Laptop since December of 2019? YES OR NO?
5. Has the FBI released any statement, report or official finding indicating anything it found on Hunter Bidens Laptop verifying anything originating from Russia on it in the almost 4 years they have had it? YES OR NO?

We'll start with that.
I'm not going to play the game of responding to incomplete or misleading questions with a Yes or No answer to allow you to make what you think is some point.

1. The letter they signed was not an affidavit was a letter. Nobody outside the FBI knows the current status of the laptop. They never said they knew it for a fact. They also never referred to the laptop. Instead, they referred to "emails purportedly belonging to Vice President Biden’s son Hunter." These were the emails circulated to the New York Post by Rudy Giuliani. The experts said these emails had " all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation. We want to emphasize that we do not know if the emails, provided to the New York Post by President Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani, are genuine or not and that we do not have evidence of Russian involvement -- just that our experience makes us deeply suspicious that the Russian government played a significant role in this case." Unlike your question, which has at least two factual misstatements, nothing in their statement is incorrect and their opinions are clearly labeled as such.

2. Of course, they could have declined to comment. But as they said, "If we are right, this is Russia trying to influence how Americans vote in this elec8on, and we
believe strongly that Americans need to be aware of this." A lot of other people gave their opinions about the election because they believed strongly one way or the other. Why do you try to single out these 51 people.

3. Your question about "restricting or outright censoring reports" about the laptop is misleading. Other newspapers exercised their judgment about the reliability of the information Rudy Giuliani was peddling. That's their right to do so. And we still haven't established what Giuliani was peddling actually came from a laptop belonging to Hunter Biden or to the piece of hardware seized by the FBI.

4 & 5. The FBI doesn't comment because the case is still under active investigation. David Weiss had it seized as part of his investigation of Hunter Biden, which led to his being appointed special counsel. Since this may be evidence of a crime, the FBI has every reason to restrict access to or information about the laptop.

We've never gotten the full story about the laptop, how it wound up in a Delaware computer shop, or how Rudy Giuliani got the flash drive he gave to the New York Post (and apparently, there are multiple copies of the flash drive contents floating around, some with very different metadata about key emails in the contents). There's evidence out there that's about as credible as Rudy Giuliani that these emails were being shopped around in Ukraine a year before Rudy Giuliani released them to the Post. I haven't mentioned this before because it's about as reliable as Rudy. But it's far from clear that Rudy's version of the laptop story is accurate.

silverscreenselect

#49 Post by silverscreenselect » Sat Aug 19, 2023 5:02 pm

Alleged Hunter Biden Emails Circulated in Ukraine as Rudy Giuliani Dug for Dirt There Last Year
Time Magazine 10/21/20 wrote: Explicit photos and emails purportedly belonging to Hunter Biden were circulating in Ukraine last year at the same time that Rudy Giuliani was searching for dirt there on former Vice President Joe Biden, two people approached about the material during that period tell TIME. The emails’ alleged availability, which has not been previously reported, comes to light in the wake of Giuliani’s recent claims that he obtained private photos and emails of Hunter Biden from a broken laptop abandoned in Delaware. Giuliani, who is President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer, has passed this material to right-wing news outlets, which began publishing it last week. Giuliani did not respond to requests for comment on the origins of the material he obtained.

Over the past year, the practice of selling or leaking private communications has become so common in Ukraine that the government has announced plans to pass a law against it. Igor Novikov, a former adviser to Ukraine’s President who now researches disinformation, referred to the practice as Ukraine’s “national sport” in a recent interview with the Washington Post. The two people who said they were approached with Hunter Biden’s alleged emails last year did not know whether any of them were real and they declined to identify who was behind the offers, the first of which came in late May 2019 and the second in mid-September 2019. The two people said they could not confirm whether any of the material presented to them was the same as that which has been recently published in the U.S.

One mystery that has surrounded Giuliani’s effort to aid Trump’s re-election bid is the original source of the photos and emails he has leaked to the New York Post. No other news organization has been able to verify the contents of the leak. The Biden campaign, along with U.S. national security officials and social media platforms, have warned that the leaked files could include forgeries meant to confuse or mislead voters in the final weeks of the campaign. Experts on disinformation have also raised serious concerns about the leaks. The two people who said they were approached about Hunter Biden’s photos and emails last year did not know whether they originated from the same source as those that Giuliani has since leaked to the media. When the New York Post first published photos of Hunter Biden last week, “It brought back memories of the same information that was being introduced to us a year ago,” says the first person informed about the existence of this material.

In an interview with TIME, a second person described an offer that was made to him in Kyiv, Ukraine’s capital, in mid-September 2019. This person declined the offer, he says, and only recalled it in detail when familiar-looking material was published in the New York Post last week. This person alleges that the people offering this material had a buyer in mind for it: they said they wanted to sell it to Republican allies of President Trump. Their asking price was $5 million, he says, adding: “I walked away from it, because it smelled awful.”
This story also didn't get much traction in other news outlets before the 2020 election. I guess they restricted or outright censored it as well.

flockofseagulls104

#50 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sat Aug 19, 2023 5:57 pm

Sat Aug 19, 2023 4:46 pm
Sat Aug 19, 2023 4:14 pm

We'll start with that.
I'm not going to play the game of responding to incomplete or misleading questions with a Yes or No answer to allow you to make what you think is some point.

1. The letter they signed was not an affidavit was a letter. Nobody outside the FBI knows the current status of the laptop. They never said they knew it for a fact. They also never referred to the laptop. Instead, they referred to "emails purportedly belonging to Vice President Biden’s son Hunter." These were the emails circulated to the New York Post by Rudy Giuliani. The experts said these emails had " all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation. We want to emphasize that we do not know if the emails, provided to the New York Post by President Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani, are genuine or not and that we do not have evidence of Russian involvement -- just that our experience makes us deeply suspicious that the Russian government played a significant role in this case." Unlike your question, which has at least two factual misstatements, nothing in their statement is incorrect and their opinions are clearly labeled as such.

2. Of course, they could have declined to comment. But as they said, "If we are right, this is Russia trying to influence how Americans vote in this elec8on, and we
believe strongly that Americans need to be aware of this." A lot of other people gave their opinions about the election because they believed strongly one way or the other. Why do you try to single out these 51 people.

3. Your question about "restricting or outright censoring reports" about the laptop is misleading. Other newspapers exercised their judgment about the reliability of the information Rudy Giuliani was peddling. That's their right to do so. And we still haven't established what Giuliani was peddling actually came from a laptop belonging to Hunter Biden or to the piece of hardware seized by the FBI.

4 & 5. The FBI doesn't comment because the case is still under active investigation. David Weiss had it seized as part of his investigation of Hunter Biden, which led to his being appointed special counsel. Since this may be evidence of a crime, the FBI has every reason to restrict access to or information about the laptop.

We've never gotten the full story about the laptop, how it wound up in a Delaware computer shop, or how Rudy Giuliani got the flash drive he gave to the New York Post (and apparently, there are multiple copies of the flash drive contents floating around, some with very different metadata about key emails in the contents). There's evidence out there that's about as credible as Rudy Giuliani that these emails were being shopped around in Ukraine a year before Rudy Giuliani released them to the Post. I haven't mentioned this before because it's about as reliable as Rudy. But it's far from clear that Rudy's version of the laptop story is accurate.
Of course, you won't answer the questions. Because they show your hypocrisy. You cannot answer direct questions. You can only deflect. Which is what you and your ilk do.