Has "Duel" been cancelled?

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Kazoo65

Has "Duel" been cancelled?

#1 Post by Kazoo65 » Fri May 23, 2008 7:28 pm

I haven't seen "Duel" on TV for 3 weeks. I am beginning to wonder if it got cancelled. I think I am one of the few people who actually watched (and LIKED) it.
I'm just a game show nerd.

silvercamaro
Dog's Best Friend

#2 Post by silvercamaro » Fri May 23, 2008 7:43 pm

It's still listed on the ABC site, so it must still have some chance for a return. The Duel page also links to an ABC message board, where the latest entry asks essentially the same question as yours. Alas, not a single response has been posted.

http://abc.go.com/primetime/duel/index?pn=mb&cat=70672

SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

#3 Post by SportsFan68 » Fri May 23, 2008 7:58 pm

It's probably doomed then. :(
-- In Iroquois society, leaders are encouraged to remember seven generations in the past and consider seven generations in the future when making decisions that affect the people.
-- America would be a better place if leaders would do more long-term thinking. -- Wilma Mankiller

peacock2121

#4 Post by peacock2121 » Sat May 24, 2008 4:23 am

I was under the impression that it was meant to be a 'special addition', brought in by surprise and on occasion.

lilclyde54

#5 Post by lilclyde54 » Sat May 24, 2008 1:30 pm

Well, I hope they keep it going. I enjoyed that show.
I felt the change

Time meant nothing and never would again

SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

#6 Post by SportsFan68 » Sat May 24, 2008 2:11 pm

peacock2121 wrote:I was under the impression that it was meant to be a 'special addition', brought in by surprise and on occasion.
Too bad -- they'll surprise themselves right outta business.
-- In Iroquois society, leaders are encouraged to remember seven generations in the past and consider seven generations in the future when making decisions that affect the people.
-- America would be a better place if leaders would do more long-term thinking. -- Wilma Mankiller

takinover

#7 Post by takinover » Sat May 24, 2008 6:29 pm

I think the next show is going to air on 6/6.

silvercamaro
Dog's Best Friend

#8 Post by silvercamaro » Sat May 24, 2008 7:07 pm

takinover wrote:I think the next show is going to air on 6/6.
Let's have a standing ovation for takinover! He found an answer to the question nobody else could answer.

Thanks!

SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

#9 Post by SportsFan68 » Sun May 25, 2008 10:02 am

silvercamaro wrote:
takinover wrote:I think the next show is going to air on 6/6.
Let's have a standing ovation for takinover! He found an answer to the question nobody else could answer.

Thanks!
<CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP> <CLAP>

takinover

#10 Post by takinover » Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:59 pm

My source was wrong (or it was right and ABC changed their minds and moved it). But ABC's Website says 6/27.

SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

#11 Post by SportsFan68 » Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:04 pm

takinover wrote:My source was wrong (or it was right and ABC changed their minds and moved it). But ABC's Website says 6/27.
Shoot. We coulda watched 2nite.