Colorado Tornado

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
ontellen
FNGD Forum Moderator

Colorado Tornado

#1 Post by ontellen » Sat May 24, 2008 12:25 pm

I know a few of you were in FNGD last night when I mentioned that we had friends we met in Mexico in February who lived in Greeley.

I emailed them and they are fine but the tornado struck right over a hill behind them. Very scary stuff.

silvercamaro
Dog's Best Friend

#2 Post by silvercamaro » Sat May 24, 2008 12:27 pm

I am glad to hear that they are okay.

SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

#3 Post by SportsFan68 » Sat May 24, 2008 1:00 pm

Very scary -- thanks for letting us know.

Condolences to the family of the person who was killed.
-- In Iroquois society, leaders are encouraged to remember seven generations in the past and consider seven generations in the future when making decisions that affect the people.
-- America would be a better place if leaders would do more long-term thinking. -- Wilma Mankiller

ontellen
FNGD Forum Moderator

#4 Post by ontellen » Sat May 24, 2008 10:21 pm

Thanks for caring, guys. They want us to come to CO July 4th but we will have to think about it. Gas prices don't make it too inviting.

SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

#5 Post by SportsFan68 » Sun May 25, 2008 8:40 am

ontellen wrote:Thanks for caring, guys. They want us to come to CO July 4th but we will have to think about it. Gas prices don't make it too inviting.
Gas prices make it uninviting to leave CO also. :(

I'm keeping a close watch on Travelocity fares. If I can get a good fare to Charlotte that gets there after Nov. 18, I'm buying it.
-- In Iroquois society, leaders are encouraged to remember seven generations in the past and consider seven generations in the future when making decisions that affect the people.
-- America would be a better place if leaders would do more long-term thinking. -- Wilma Mankiller