A little stiff from gardening

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
gsabc

A little stiff from gardening

#1 Post by gsabc » Sat May 24, 2008 5:20 pm

More accurately, from GW's gardening. We were out bright and early buying out the local Home Depot's garden center. Upon return home, I started digging. Digging holes, digging up the composted stuff under the brush we had chipped, turning over what passes for soil in our yard, and so on. This is also part of the job description, at least on mine. GW chooses the flowers and shrubbery, I dig the holes for her to plop them into.

Also put together and otherwise prepared for use the new pressure washer. Took the advice of the bored and got a Karcher. Good price at BJ's, especially for the power (2600 psi) and engine (Honda). Haven't had the opportunity to run it yet, with all the digging. That's tomorrow.
I just ordered chicken and an egg from Amazon. I'll let you know.

Four Hour Stiffy
Merry Man

#2 Post by Four Hour Stiffy » Sat May 24, 2008 6:17 pm

Juat a little?
BOOOIIIIIINNNGGGGG!!!!!

gsabc

#3 Post by gsabc » Sat May 24, 2008 7:45 pm

Four Hour Stiffy wrote:Juat a little?
Now how did I know you were going to show up?

I'm a little stiff from gardening, yes. Helping GW get over her own stiffness may improve the situation. :twisted:
I just ordered chicken and an egg from Amazon. I'll let you know.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#4 Post by Bob78164 » Sun May 25, 2008 2:53 am

gsabc wrote:
Four Hour Stiffy wrote:Juat a little?
Now how did I know you were going to show up?
When I read this thread title, I got very confused trying to figure out how gardening could kill a dwarf. I figured it was an unfortunate pesticide overdose or something of that nature. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

#5 Post by SportsFan68 » Sun May 25, 2008 8:15 am

Ordinarily, I would offer you the opportunity to keep in practice by digging in my yard.

However, the airfare wouldn't be worth the price of the digging, I'm thinking.
-- In Iroquois society, leaders are encouraged to remember seven generations in the past and consider seven generations in the future when making decisions that affect the people.
-- America would be a better place if leaders would do more long-term thinking. -- Wilma Mankiller