Wedding Blog: BD**2 - 77

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
gsabc

Wedding Blog: BD**2 - 77

#1 Post by gsabc » Sun May 25, 2008 3:07 pm

More purchasing and planting of flowers and shrubs. A couple more junipers to fill in the front area where the post-and-rail fence used to be. A rhododendron to start filling in the area where the brush pile used to reside. Miscellaneous flowers to add color to the front and flower box. Watering through the afternoon, so have not yet had the opportunity to try out the new toy, er, pressure washer.

We are beat, especially GW, who is currently down for a nap. I've been moving the water around to the new flora, washing dishes, cleaning off the grill for the season, and generally making myself useful before taking a shower.

BD has been cleaning out her room, putting stuff she doesn't want to transport in one box (one BIG box), sorting out stuff she does want to bring but won't need before the move. She says we really need to hold a yard sale. That's fine, but I have no idea how we'll manage the time or effort before she leaves. Next weekend, she takes the bridesmaids' dresses to them and then follows us to a graduation party for my cousin's daughter (BD's second cousin, if you follow that sort of thing). I was close to this cousin while we were growing up, but we had very different interests and went very separate ways after high school.
I just ordered chicken and an egg from Amazon. I'll let you know.