I'm still here

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Kazoo65

I'm still here

#1 Post by Kazoo65 » Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:31 pm

Let's see if this actually posts-I've been having "issues" with posting.

I've been registered for a couple of weeks, but so far haven't been able to post-when I try, I either get "invalid session, please resubmit this form" or I get sent back to the "log in" page. Ugh! Technology-sometime's it works and sometimes it doesn't. :o
I'm just a game show nerd.

earendel

Re: I'm still here

#2 Post by earendel » Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:34 pm

Kazoo65 wrote:Let's see if this actually posts-I've been having "issues" with posting.

I've been registered for a couple of weeks, but so far haven't been able to post-when I try, I either get "invalid session, please resubmit this form" or I get sent back to the "log in" page. Ugh! Technology-sometime's it works and sometimes it doesn't. :o
Yeah, it worked. Now try it on one of the transcripts.
"Elen sila lumenn omentielvo...A star shines on the hour of our meeting."

silvercamaro
Dog's Best Friend

#3 Post by silvercamaro » Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:35 pm

Kazoo65 wrote:Let's see if this actually posts-I've been having "issues" with posting.

Glad to see you!

Do you use AOL? I've also had problems posting through AOL. With Internet Explorer, which also is on my computer, I've been fine. (Sign on to AOL and minimize the screen. Then click the IE icon on your desktop. Don't forget to bookmark the URL for this site on IE.)

kayrharris
Miss Congeniality

#4 Post by kayrharris » Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:40 pm

I need to email my friend Barb (southnyack) as she is also having problems posting. I think she may use AOL , so maybe that's the problem.

It is good to see you, Kazoo.

hermillion
Bored Millionaire

#5 Post by hermillion » Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:55 pm

I was also having problems posting from AOL. Now I use Internet Explorer for the Bored, and it goes right through.

Welcome back, Kazoo! Folks have been missing you.
"If you think in terms of a year, plant a seed; if in terms of ten years, plant a tree; if in terms of a hundred years, teach the people." - Confucious

"Who dares to teach must never cease to learn." -- John Cotton Dana

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#6 Post by Bob78164 » Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:18 pm

I'm glad you finally figured out something that works. Welcome back! --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

#7 Post by SportsFan68 » Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:12 pm

There she is!

Looking forward to your comments on the transcripts.
-- In Iroquois society, leaders are encouraged to remember seven generations in the past and consider seven generations in the future when making decisions that affect the people.
-- America would be a better place if leaders would do more long-term thinking. -- Wilma Mankiller

peacock2121

#8 Post by peacock2121 » Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:36 am

Glad you made it.

MarleysGh0st

#9 Post by MarleysGh0st » Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:16 am

Welcome back, Kazoo! :D