Sprots

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Ritterskoop

Sprots

#1 Post by Ritterskoop » Wed May 28, 2008 6:33 pm

Denver Post has a story mentioning one of Fort Lewis College's professors being a Cubs fan. Let me know if you don't get it in your paper or the Denver paper, and I'll send it to you. I assume it's for Thursday editions.
If you fail to pilot your own ship, don't be surprised at what inappropriate port you find yourself docked. - Tom Robbins
--------
At the moment of commitment, the universe conspires to assist you. - attributed to Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.

SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

Re: Sprots

#2 Post by SportsFan68 » Wed May 28, 2008 11:59 pm

Ritterskoop wrote:Denver Post has a story mentioning one of Fort Lewis College's professors being a Cubs fan. Let me know if you don't get it in your paper or the Denver paper, and I'll send it to you. I assume it's for Thursday editions.
You're the greatest!

Not to worry!

Duane gets the Denver Post, and I'll read it later.

THANKS! :mrgreen:
-- In Iroquois society, leaders are encouraged to remember seven generations in the past and consider seven generations in the future when making decisions that affect the people.
-- America would be a better place if leaders would do more long-term thinking. -- Wilma Mankiller

SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

#3 Post by SportsFan68 » Thu May 29, 2008 5:14 pm

The article is very nice, Skoop.

Duane is renowned all over Colorado and half of NM for his Cub fandom.
-- In Iroquois society, leaders are encouraged to remember seven generations in the past and consider seven generations in the future when making decisions that affect the people.
-- America would be a better place if leaders would do more long-term thinking. -- Wilma Mankiller