WWTBAM application questions

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
gsabc

WWTBAM application questions

#1 Post by gsabc » Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:06 am

They're the same ones sent to the summer auditioners, minus the deserted island one, IIRC. Frankly, they're a bit of a blur. All I recall is that I had my answers quickly, so there must not have been anything different.
---------------------------
If you make it to the hot seat, what's the first thing you'd want to tell Meredith about yourself?

How would winning $1MM change your life?

What is one thing you do that makes people laugh?

If you could vote yourself as best-____ or most-likely-to-___, what would be your vote?

Have you ever appeared in a newspaper, magazine or on TV before? If so, where and why?

Why do you want to be on Millionaire?

The deserted island one: If you were on a deserted island, what five things would you want with you?
I just ordered chicken and an egg from Amazon. I'll let you know.

MarleysGh0st

#2 Post by MarleysGh0st » Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:15 am

These are the questions they asked in the application form that was e-mailed to the summer auditioners.
WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE
AUDITION APPLICATION

Please answer the following questions:

1. If you make it to the hot seat, what's the first thing you'd want to tell Meredith about yourself?

2. How would winning $1 million change your life?

3. What is one thing you do that makes people laugh?

4. If you were on a deserted island, what 5 things would you want with you?

5. If you could vote yourself as best-_____ or most-likely-to_____, what would be your vote?

6. Have you ever appeared in a newspaper, magazine or on TV before? If so, where and why?

7. Why do you want to be on Millionaire?

And these are the eligibility questions. They shouldn't be a problem for most people, but there's no reason wasting a trip if any of them do apply.
ELIGIBILITY

• Are you or any member of your immediate family (spouse, mother, father, daughter, son, sister, brother and their spouses) or anyone living in your household currently employed by:

A) The Walt Disney Company, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents or representatives? Y _____ N _____

B) Any television station that broadcasts “Who Wants To Be A Millionaire”? Y ____ N ____

C) Any advertising agency that advertises for “Who Wants To Be A Millionaire”? Y ____ N____

D) Embassy Row, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents or representatives? Y ____ N____

E) Capital One Services, Inc., its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents or representatives? Y ____ N ____

F) Any person or entity connected with the production, administration or judging of “Who Wants To Be A Millionaire”? Y ____ N____

G) Have you ever appeared on “Who Wants To Be A Millionaire”?
Hot Seat? Y ____ N ____ Fastest Finger? Y ____ N ____

H) Have you ever appeared on a TV game show? Y ____ N ___
If yes, when? ______________________________
Are you scheduled to appear on a TV game show? Y_____ N_____
If yes, when? _______________________________

I) Netflix Inc., its parent companies and subsidiaries, affiliates, agents or representatives?
Y___ N____

J) The Knot, its parent companies and subsidiaries, affiliates, agents or representatives? Y____N____

●Do you or any member of your immediate family or anyone living in your household know any persons who are or have ever been connected with the production, administration or judging of “Who Wants To Be A Millionaire”?
Y ____ N____

• Contestants are solely responsible for all expenses incurred in connection with their appearance on the Syndicated Program including, but not limited to, travel to New York City, hotel, meals and all other expenses. The Program Sponsor will not reimburse any Contestant for such expenses. Do you agree to be responsible for all costs incurred by you in connection with your appearance on the Syndicated Program? Y ____ N ___

BackInTex

#3 Post by BackInTex » Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:54 am

1. If you make it to the hot seat, what's the first thing you'd want to tell Meredith about yourself?
I guess I'd admit that I’m not really 25 and an aspiring actor working as a waiter.

Oh, wait, this is the application, not a time for real honesty.

O.K. I was recently offered an audition for Russell Crowe's next movie when I impressed him with the way I handled some customers who were bothering him while I waited his table at the restaurant where I work.

Yeah, that's what I’d tell Meredith.
Not so much my life but the lives of the crippled orphans in the Sudan who will benefit from the hospital I will build.
One thing? There are so many. I guess if I have to narrow it down its how everytime a waiter or waitress asks "Can I get you anything else?" I always respond "Yes, more cowbell. We need more cowbell!" That always makes 'em laugh.
Easy. Meredith Viera, a massage table, a bottle of scented oil, a condom, and a cigarette.
5. If you could vote yourself as best-_____ or most-likely-to_____, what would be your vote?
Best dressed million dollar winner of WWTBAM most likely to be asked back to participate in the $5 million champions' challenge.
6. Have you ever appeared in a newspaper, magazine or on TV before? If so, where and why?
I was on the front page of the Austin newspaper along with 1,000 other idiots waiting to get Elvis Presley tickets for his concert there about 3 months before he died.
For the orphans.

earendel

#4 Post by earendel » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:09 am

MarleysGh0st wrote:These are the questions they asked in the application form that was e-mailed to the summer auditioners.
WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE
AUDITION APPLICATION

Please answer the following questions:

And these are the eligibility questions. They shouldn't be a problem for most people, but there's no reason wasting a trip if any of them do apply.
ELIGIBILITY

• Are you or any member of your immediate family (spouse, mother, father, daughter, son, sister, brother and their spouses) or anyone living in your household currently employed by:

A) The Walt Disney Company, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents or representatives? Y _____ N _____

B) Any television station that broadcasts “Who Wants To Be A Millionaire”? Y ____ N ____

C) Any advertising agency that advertises for “Who Wants To Be A Millionaire”? Y ____ N____

D) Embassy Row, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents or representatives? Y ____ N____

E) Capital One Services, Inc., its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents or representatives? Y ____ N ____

F) Any person or entity connected with the production, administration or judging of “Who Wants To Be A Millionaire”? Y ____ N____

G) Have you ever appeared on “Who Wants To Be A Millionaire”?
Hot Seat? Y ____ N ____ Fastest Finger? Y ____ N ____

H) Have you ever appeared on a TV game show? Y ____ N ___
If yes, when? ______________________________
Are you scheduled to appear on a TV game show? Y_____ N_____
If yes, when? _______________________________

I) Netflix Inc., its parent companies and subsidiaries, affiliates, agents or representatives?
Y___ N____

J) The Knot, its parent companies and subsidiaries, affiliates, agents or representatives? Y____N____

●Do you or any member of your immediate family or anyone living in your household know any persons who are or have ever been connected with the production, administration or judging of “Who Wants To Be A Millionaire”?
Y ____ N____

• Contestants are solely responsible for all expenses incurred in connection with their appearance on the Syndicated Program including, but not limited to, travel to New York City, hotel, meals and all other expenses. The Program Sponsor will not reimburse any Contestant for such expenses. Do you agree to be responsible for all costs incurred by you in connection with your appearance on the Syndicated Program? Y ____ N ___
I am SO glad that I didn't have to endure this process.
"Elen sila lumenn omentielvo...A star shines on the hour of our meeting."

peacock2121

#5 Post by peacock2121 » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:33 am

Merci beacoups

I hope my new friend checks in and finds them.

I told him the questions would give him insight into what the APs are looking for.

gsabc

#6 Post by gsabc » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:34 am

BackInTex wrote:
Easy. Meredith Viera, a massage table, a bottle of scented oil, a condom, and a cigarette. (emphasis added: gs)
Only one? :twisted:
I just ordered chicken and an egg from Amazon. I'll let you know.

peacock2121

#7 Post by peacock2121 » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:36 am

tee hee

that was funny