Taping Schedule ?

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
mikehardware

Taping Schedule ?

#1 Post by mikehardware » Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:32 am

Just curious and daydreaming, does anyone have any information/wild speculation on what this year's taping schedule would be like? (Or failing that, what last year's schedule was?) Thanks!

MarleysGh0st

#2 Post by MarleysGh0st » Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:04 am

According to 15QA's web site:
Season 7's taping schedule will be a bit different than in previous seasons. Meredith Vieira will be part of NBC's team covering the Olympics in Beijing during August. So Millionaire taping will start early, on July 21. Production may shut down in August, but will definitely resume in force during September. As with season 6, production will continue through the first week of November.

There's no official word as to whether Millionaire will actually shut down production during August or whether taping will continue with guest hosts.
We won't have specifics about taping dates until TPTB start making the audience tickets available.

MarleysGh0st

#3 Post by MarleysGh0st » Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:05 am

So I'd say you can start hoping for The Call around the beginning of July! :D

gsabc

#4 Post by gsabc » Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:40 am

MarleysGh0st wrote:So I'd say you can start hoping for The Call around the beginning of July! :D
Just keep mine away from August 1st through the 17th. Actually, as long as I'm ordering, I'll take it for anytime this season after August 17th. I expect late July to be not a whole lot better than the weeks just before and after the Big Day.

gs, using the power of positive thinking
I just ordered chicken and an egg from Amazon. I'll let you know.

_TPTB_
Merry Man

#5 Post by _TPTB_ » Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:47 am

MarleysGh0st wrote:So I'd say you can start hoping for The Call around the beginning of July! :D

I have the 12th of Never circled on my calendar....

ulysses5019
Purveyor of Avatars

Re: Taping Schedule ?

#6 Post by ulysses5019 » Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:23 am

mikehardware wrote:Just curious and daydreaming, does anyone have any information/wild speculation on what this year's taping schedule would be like? (Or failing that, what last year's schedule was?) Thanks!
Is somebody counting chickens?
I believe in the usefulness of useless information.